MyGers

CR3

2 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Impossible for me to answer when I don’t think any profit should be made to allocate a fan Livi away when it’s never happened before 

No its not impossible. Thats your stance. One which is to reject the system and everything about it.

Personally I feel its poor that you can't even say whats good or bad for us if the system was to remain. 

I despise the snp more than anything I know but could comment on this they could do that could work for / against the general population. Or I could choose not to but its no impossibility. 

8 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

No its not impossible. Thats your stance. One which is to reject the system and everything about it.

Personally I feel its poor that you can't even say whats good or bad for us if the system was to remain. 

I despise the snp more than anything I know but could comment on this they could do that could work for / against the general population. Or I could choose not to but its no impossibility. 

There’s nothing good in it , at a push you could say the 5 points for attending home games etc but on the other hand how do we need to pay £40 for them to count that ? 

your all a money for the club man fair enough I’m all for a we bit of consideration for the support now and again 

2 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

There’s nothing good in it , at a push you could say the 5 points for attending home games etc but on the other hand how do we need to pay £40 for them to count that ? 

your all a money for the club man fair enough I’m all for a we bit of consideration for the support now and again 

I'm not an all for money man. I dont mind the concept of mygers, but I think its been very poorly executed and a year earlier than sensible.  I think travel club should have been kept seperate, a period of from when we were in div 3 used to calculate points, and a far different distribution of points for certain things has been used.

Hardly a cheerleader. 

But saying that, again I'll ask folk ( not anti everything about mygers) to explain why this isn't a good thing.

19 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I'm not an all for money man. I dont mind the concept of mygers, but I think its been very poorly executed and a year earlier than sensible.  I think travel club should have been kept seperate, a period of from when we were in div 3 used to calculate points, and a far different distribution of points for certain things has been used.

Hardly a cheerleader. 

But saying that, again I'll ask folk ( not anti everything about mygers) to explain why this isn't a good thing.

Agree with all of that, they could have ran a new loyalty scheme with No joining Fee , No RTV points , No other events points, it’s the constant ways to profit out the supporters wanting to go see our team, when we’ve never had to pay for these things before I think stinks ,

The £50 to join the new waiting list fee even although bears been on it for years is scandalous to , 27k of us have all joined though so as far as Rangers are concerned job done 

16 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Agree with all of that, they could have ran a new loyalty scheme with No joining Fee , No RTV points , No other events points, it’s the constant ways to profit out the supporters wanting to go see our team, when we’ve never had to pay for these things before I think stinks ,

The £50 to join the new waiting list fee even although bears been on it for years is scandalous to , 27k of us have all joined though so as far as Rangers are concerned job done 

Mate you're not actually capable of debating whether points for replica purchases for this scheme (that you hate) is a good idea for the existing .scheme or not. Best leave it at that 😁

12 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Mate you're not actually capable of debating whether points for replica purchases for this scheme (that you hate) is a good idea for the existing .scheme or not. Best leave it at that 😁

Coz it’s a ridiculous debate , as I said when someone makes decent points you just start waffling on and go way off topic , I mean look at the post you quoted me on the McGregor thread you honestly think I’m gonny sit and answer all that

on our previous and current debates the information summary I’ve gathered 

you agree with season ticket holders paying £18 more than non for RTV 

You want to go sit yourself at ibrox while 45600 others including probably friends and family are in the house 

and only the rich should get tickets for away games and games at Hampden 

doesn’t look great 

When the club pit each of us against each other by how much we can afford to spend above the £500+  each year on our ST,  the club has lost its soul. 

With each thing like this going on i get a step closer to jacking it in. As much as i wanted investment from the club, i dont want some outsider commercial shark coming in and treating the support differently based on our financial spending ability. 

If you feel like you are being exploited by the club, its because you are. 

11 minutes ago, Rambo1872 said:

When the club pit each of us against each other by how much we can afford to spend above the £500+  each year on our ST,  the club has lost its soul. 

With each thing like this going on i get a step closer to jacking it in. As much as i wanted investment from the club, i dont want some outsider commercial shark coming in and treating the support differently based on our financial spending ability. 

If you feel like you are being exploited by the club, its because you are. 

Great post mate 👍🏻👌🏻And unfortunately absolutely bang on 

7 hours ago, Cedrick said:

Coz it’s a ridiculous debate , as I said when someone makes decent points you just start waffling on and go way off topic , I mean look at the post you quoted me on the McGregor thread you honestly think I’m gonny sit and answer all that

on our previous and current debates the information summary I’ve gathered 

you agree with season ticket holders paying £18 more than non for RTV 

You want to go sit yourself at ibrox while 45600 others including probably friends and family are in the house 

and only the rich should get tickets for away games and games at Hampden 

doesn’t look great 

How is it going off topic?

The recent highlighted issue is about points for retail.  I'm saying this is a reasonable action if Mygers is to remain in place. I've compared it to other point generators I think are less fair for fans based on where they live, and stated clearly the issues I have with mygers.

You clearly can't discuss the retail part as you can't get beyond mygers being fair. That's fine, but it is what you're doing.

I agred its a ridiculous debate with you, that's why I mentioned in my initial post thoughts of those not vehemently against it. Thats you. And yet it  was you who quoted me and started the fucking discussion.

Its simple. Those strongly against mygers wont accept anything about it. Those who can actually be objective and discuss aspects of it on the basis of accepting its here may debate whether points for retail is a good idea or not.

Previous points ( off at a tangent by you I might add):

The club got my money as a ST holder. I'm more than happy. I wholeheartedly agree the club should raise new revenue from rtv game sales.  Im accept them doing do at whatever price optimises sales.  Its not binary.

I've never said I want to go sit myself at Ibrox whilst anything. Don't lie. I've said I want as many fans back weekly as we are allowed. Holding off on any fans until the full stadium is opened to all fans puts us at a disadvantage. Given it may not happen all season its a ridiculous proposition for many reasons.

A further lie that only rich get tickets for semi finals. Are you saying gold members are rich? If we get 25k at Hampden they're all rich? Is mygers even the driver for this over cccs for Hampden games?

Lying seriously isn't a good look mate.

1 hour ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

Rangers have never given a fuck about fans.

Rangers don't give a fuck about fans.

Rangers will never give a fuck about fans.

It's all about the dosh. Nothing else.

Like every other club in the entire world. 

But if you see it like that and that’s what gets you then you will eventually not give a fuck about Rangers.  

2 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

The recent highlighted issue is about points for retail.  I'm saying this is a reasonable action if Mygers is to remain in place. I've compared it to other point generators I think are less fair for fans based on where they live, and stated clearly the issues I have with mygers.

You clearly can't discuss the retail part as you can't get beyond mygers being fair. That's fine, but it is what you're doing.

I agred its a ridiculous debate with you, that's why I mentioned in my initial post thoughts of those not vehemently against it. Thats you. And yet it  was you who quoted me and started the fucking discussion.

Its simple. Those strongly against mygers wont accept anything about it. Those who can actually be objective and discuss aspects of it on the basis of accepting its here may debate whether points for retail is a good idea or not.

The club got my money as a ST holder. I'm more than happy. I wholeheartedly agree the club should raise new revenue from rtv game sales.  Im accept them doing do at whatever price optimises sales.  Its not binary.

I've never said I want to go sit myself at Ibrox whilst anything. Don't lie. I've said I want as many fans back weekly as we are allowed. Holding off on any fans until the full stadium is opened to all fans puts us at a disadvantage. Given it may not happen all season its a ridiculous proposition for many reasons.

A further lie that only rich get tickets for semi finals. Are you saying gold members are rich? If we get 25k at Hampden they're all rich? Is mygers even the driver for this over cccs for Hampden games?

Yes once we’re back and MYGers progresses and continues the better off financially will get the tickets , that’s clearly obvious, the people that can continue to fork out for purchases with no relevance to going to the games will accrue the most points , exactly what Rangers set it up to do , make money 

2 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I may add I’m gold so I’m actually arguing bears in generals case not my own personal case , I made gold through the only thing that counted so far, going to the games , already had RTV monthly, it doesn’t count towards MYGers but took the chance, 

I’ll need to going forward buy irrelevant purchases to remain in a better position to keep going to the games, I’m 39 year old one nice castore Rangers t shirt is suffice, so my 27 years loyalty will soon become irrelevant unless I keep buying let’s be ridiculous a pair of flip flops 😂

3 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

I may add I’m gold so I’m actually arguing bears in generals case not my own personal case , I made gold through the only thing that counted so far, going to the games , allready had RTV monthly it doesn’t count towards MYGers but took the chance, 

I’ll need to going forward buy irrelevant purchases to remain in a better position to keep going to the games, I’m 39 year old one nice castore Rangers t shirt is suffice, so my 27 years loyalty will soon become irrelevant unless I keep buying let’s be ridiculous a pair of flip flops 😂

Thats drama queen stuff tbh.

20 minutes ago, The Ghost said:

The main downside of points accumulation for retail and other monetary spend is that it favours the wealthier supporters who have that money to spare and not those who save and sacrifice what they can to buy a season ticket and get to games.

Naw😂😂😂it’s just down to loyalty .Of course it is