MyGers

CR3

18 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

🤣🤣🤣 yeah and you will have better chance of getting an away ticket or semi /final and you don’t go to games .Sums the pro Mygers fans up eh 

You also didn’t answer my question, what other way would you like to put that extra £50 into the club? 

11 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

You also didn’t answer my question, what other way would you like to put that extra £50 into the club? 

That’s for our club to decide that .Yet it should not be about facilitating match tickets for me .As people like yourself ,that readily admit you don’t want tickets get first dibs  .And that isn’t right 

The club disgust me on this and at least I had guts to tell them .Anyway this Mygers chat one way or the other,bores the pants off me .It’s not right but the club don’t give a fuck 

I’m away to have my breakfast  before our crucial match ahead today .

Just now, eejay the dj said:

That’s for our club to decide that .Yet it should not be about facilitating match tickets for me .As people like yourself ,that readily admit you don’t want tickets get first dibs  .And that isn’t right 

The club disgust me on this and at least I had guts to tell them .Anyway this Mygers chat one way or the other,bores the pants off me .It’s not right but the club don’t give a fuck 

I didn’t say I didn’t want tickets, I said I’m not trying for them. 

Im really really struggling to understand your logic. As a season ticket holder you would almost certainly get tickets ahead of someone like me. You’re willing to put more money into the club but not willing to buy a mygers membership because?

Just now, Tiger Shaw said:

I spent £1300 on season tickets I can’t use but somebody spending a couple of hundred in a shop or buying RTV is classed as more loyal 

Its a pile of shite that I won’t buy into even if it mean no more away games or semi final priority that I was on for years before the mygers cash grab 

I would genuinely rather pay more money for my ST that join in the shit show that mygers is.

Not true, you get by far the most amount of points for a ST. 

9 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

Not true, you get by far the most amount of points for a ST. 

No I don’t because I’ve not joined mygers, the people that have joined are classed as more loyal by the club. 

Edit- The guy below refused a ST offer but as a mygers  member he’s classed as more loyal by the club. A perfect example of why it’s shite 

27 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

I didn’t say I didn’t want tickets, I said I’m not trying for them. 

Im really really struggling to understand your logic. As a season ticket holder you would almost certainly get tickets ahead of someone like me. You’re willing to put more money into the club but not willing to buy a mygers membership because?

I can't be bothered mate . Enjoy the game today 

13 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

No I don’t because I’ve not joined mygers, the people that have joined are classed as more loyal by the club. 

Edit- The guy below refused a ST offer but as a mygers  member he’s classed as more loyal by the club. A perfect example of why it’s shite 

What I can’t understand is yourself and eejay are happy to spend more money on a season ticket/put more money into the club, why not mygers then it would solve all your problems. As ST holders and people who go to away games you’d be first in line for any tickets.  

Anyway I’m not one to tell anyone how to spend their money this scheme was never going to please everyone I’m just looking at the bigger picture and how much it is helping the club compete. That’s all that I will ever really care about. 

11 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

What I can’t understand is yourself and eejay are happy to spend more money on a season ticket/put more money into the club, why not mygers then it would solve all your problems. As ST holders and people who go to away games you’d be first in line for any tickets.  

Anyway I’m not one to tell anyone how to spend their money this scheme was never going to please everyone I’m just looking at the bigger picture and how much it is helping the club compete. That’s all that I will ever really care about. 

I have three tickets mate so would need three memberships and then need to purchase three of everything to keep us all on the same points. RTV merch ect. I’ve never been that much into buying the merch tbh used to buy the weans the tops when they were younger and will buy a couple of tops for my grandweans but that’s about it. Also never purchased RTV because I was mostly at the matches. I would rather just put my money into the club the way I always have and not be forced into buying stuff three times over that I don’t want.

Two sides to every story though and I can understand why guys like yourself buy into It. 

3 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

You completely miss the point .It’s not just about making money for the club .It’s how they are fucking with people that have paid for their season ticket for years .Loyal fans that part with 400 plus a season and ARE willing to part with more .Just not this way .As this sees guys like myself that got tickets for away fixtures ,semis and finals superseded by guys that buy stuff online or willing to spend money for the sake of gaining points .It is a disgrace and a complete cash grab 

And for me ,the wrong people will be getting priority for these big games in the future .

And the SLO can be ok guy but he is paid to sell something to the fans .And he firmly believes in everything he is told to do .Even if it’s just not right ,he sticks with the clubs line 

So what you're saying is Rangers should reward loyalty, as long as it fits your definition of loyalty. 

Just now, GabrielTomato said:

I'm genuinely watching it. 

3 new players who've came from Glasgow City, all of whom have been playing in the CL for them. 

A real investment in the Women's Team might not be for everyone but the more sides in a Rangers jersey winning trophies the better. 

Feel a bit sorry for Glasgow City tbh. Us and Celtic barely took the women's teams seriously for years whereas City since foundation have done a lot for the game in Scotland. The only reason we can take their players is because we can massively subsidise paying players whereas City can't.

1 minute ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Feel a bit sorry for Glasgow City tbh. Us and Celtic barely took the women's teams seriously for years whereas City since foundation have done a lot for the game in Scotland. The only reason we can take their players is because we can massively subsidise paying players whereas City can't.

I agree. 

A ticking time bomb at this stage of them becoming a similar level to Motherwell/Forfar Farmington etc. 

A similar position to Hibs, both of whom have a done a lot for Scottish Women's football (but fuck Hibs).

They train right beside my house Glasgow City, which I find odd considering they play in the CL and everyone else probably has no idea. :lol: 

5 minutes ago, GabrielTomato said:

I agree. 

A ticking time bomb at this stage of them becoming a similar level to Motherwell/Forfar Farmington etc. 

A similar position to Hibs, both of whom have a done a lot for Scottish Women's football (but fuck Hibs).

They train right beside my house Glasgow City, which I find odd considering they play in the CL and everyone else probably has no idea. :lol: 

Petershill?

Just now, McEwan's Lager said:

Didn't know that. Know one of the girls who plays for them.

My GF used to play football, chucked it before playing in a first team, but her last team was Glasgow City. 

Could easily sign for Motherwell/Hearts/Forfar but that says more for their players than it does her ability. :lol: 

• 2 weeks later...
34 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Tbf, I put yes but cap it.

Canny say they’re gonny give points for people benefiting the club and not do it tbh. 

It’s the whole eg dad of two getting priced out following his team with his kids coz he can’t afford to keep forking on all sorts of irrelevant stuff anymore I don’t like the thought of