MyGers

CR3

I knew they did a programme for each game but to give out points with it as well is an absolute shambles, the whole scheme is a shambles and shouldn't have been rolled out until we knew whether fans would be in or not, I was made to sign up to it so I could get on the waiting list for a ST but will be trying to get out of the scheme next season and just keep the ST.

7 minutes ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

I knew they did a programme for each game but to give out points with it as well is an absolute shambles, the whole scheme is a shambles and shouldn't have been rolled out until we knew whether fans would be in or not, I was made to sign up to it so I could get on the waiting list for a ST but will be trying to get out of the scheme next season and just keep the ST.

In the Qand A section it says you don't have to be a Mygers member to renew so you should be fine mate.

16 minutes ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

You don’t have to try get out of it. Everyone’s expires end of the season and I assume you pay again to be in it next season 

DDA3A4E8-3C5B-4846-B051-6AEB587683AE.jpeg

Still happy with my decision to not sign up to this nonsense.

Would have liked to have purchased another two ST next season in beside us for my granweans but this mygers shite has fucked that idea.

Will need to share the ones I’ve got around the family. Ether that or join my gers and spend hundreds on stuff I don’t want or need just to have a chance. fs 4 and 3 year olds would need to sign up to RTV to have a chance of getting enough points, thats fucking ridiculous.

2 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Still happy with my decision to not sign up to this nonsense.

Would have liked to have purchased another two ST next season in beside us for my granweans but this mygers shite has fucked that idea.

Will need to share the ones I’ve got around the family. Ether that or join my gers and spend hundreds on stuff I don’t want or need just to have a chance. fs 4 and 3 year olds would need to sign up to RTV to have a chance of getting enough points, thats fucking ridiculous.

Not convinced you need a whole load of points in your account to be offered a ST. Anyone that seems to have joined it to get a ST this season seems to have been offered one 

8 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

You don’t have to try get out of it. Everyone’s expires end of the season and I assume you pay again to be in it next season 

DDA3A4E8-3C5B-4846-B051-6AEB587683AE.jpeg

I might be wrong but I was under the impression it renews automatically.

EDIT. Yup, they auto renew but you get a confirmation email first.

14 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Not convinced you need a whole load of points in your account to be offered a ST. Anyone that seems to have joined it to get a ST this season seems to have been offered one 

That’s another thing they are offering tickets in random parts of the stadium, all I’m wanting to do is purchase ST for the two seats beside me that are normally public sale  if I had done this two years ago before my gers I would have been able to walk into the ticket office and tell them the seats I wanted explained they were for the granweans to sit in beside their mum whose a long term ST holder I’d have probably got them no problem,  If I knew Mygers was coming I would have done that before they landed this shite on us.

17 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

You don't, I was only on 35 points and still got one. 

That was the other shambles about the system no prior warning that it would change so drastically that everything you had done for the past 5 season's had to be in your name, most of my tickets for the last 2 seasons where from mates or buses so no points were counted for me. 

7 minutes ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

You don't, I was only on 35 points and still got one. 

That was the other shambles about the system no prior warning that it would change so drastically that everything you had done for the past 5 season's had to be in your name, most of my tickets for the last 2 seasons where from mates or buses so no points were counted for me. 

How many points do you get for joining my gers, What’s the starting points and how did you get up to 35 ?

There’s a lot of tip toeing around regarding fan media , if its not safe for any of the 48k paying season tickets holders who in normal circumstances would discuss the game over a pint or on their RSC bus on the way home then it’s not safe for a fan that discusses it on podcast or social media 

1 hour ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

Points for a programme what’s this mate ? 

19 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

How many points do you get for joining my gers, What’s the starting points and how did you get up to 35 ?

TBH I haven't a clue mate, think it was something like 5 points per home game and there was only a couple on my record, the list for points was on here at some point I'm sure a home game against Hamilton netted you more points than a European away game and other nonsense.

26 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

There’s a lot of tip toeing around regarding fan media , if its not safe for any of the 48k paying season tickets holders who in normal circumstances would discuss the game over a pint or on their RSC bus on the way home then it’s not safe for a fan that discusses it on podcast or social media 

It's our job. There's a huge difference to having 20 media inside Ibrox compared to 48k fans. (And I don't even get into Ibrox generally)

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

I got offered one this season after being on the list for a while, what concerns me thought I’d loads of people seem to have magically got season tickets this year despite always being in high demand, the cynic in me is starting to think that when we are back in the ground there’s going to be quite a few people going for the same seat 

2 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Still not having in the exact same environment people with laptops are immune but fans socially distance of course aren’t 

They aren't immune. There is a much more manageable risk with 20 media there (all having to be temperature checked on entry etc) rather than 50k fans.

So i didnt join at the start but if i pony up the dough then my points from aways and season books last year would allow me to jump the queue in front of someone who signed up on day one?   

Scheme has been a shit show since day one. Poorly thought out and poorly applied

7 hours ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

No matter how i suffer , it will be getting tossed next season.

Not going to be a hypocrite and buying it again . It's shite . I will spend the money at the club i love in other ways