MyGers

CR3

1 hour ago, MorelosRangers said:

My email was in the junk. There will be alot of surprises come Monday morning for some bears. 

With all the stuff on offer now we're going to be skint heading into the 150 merchandise 😄 not complaining though as these are the days we wanted back.

I heard the emails went into the junk if ye knocked back a season ticket mate 

32 minutes ago, jintybear said:

I thought I would have a wee look and see if I’m still a silver member but I can’t find anything on my Rangers account. Is anyone else able to access their ticket history etc?

Ticket history was wiped for me recently but can still see MyGers points 

1 minute ago, Junior Soprano said:

Mines is out

Still nothing here 

Id like to see ST renewals be done the same way as last year. Much prefer clicking the link in the email and pay rather than wait all day to see if the auto renew is working 

8 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Still nothing here 

Id like to see ST renewals be done the same way as last year. Much prefer clicking the link in the email and pay rather than wait all day to see if the auto renew is working 

The SLO said on Friday they are looking to make ST renewals a much easier process. He will update in 2-3 weeks. Heart and Hand daily update that was.

7 minutes ago, MorelosRangers said:

The SLO said on Friday they are looking to make ST renewals a much easier process. He will update in 2-3 weeks. Heart and Hand daily update that was.

Literally all they have to do is keep the same system they used for this season. An email at the end of each month with a payment link.

Keep it simple everybody 

They been giving points out for logging into watch the games ? Lad at work said his points have shot up since last summer and he’s not bought any of the stuff to get points throughout the season , had a look and I’m the same 

6 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

They been giving points out for logging into watch the games ? Lad at work said his points have shot up since last summer and he’s not bought any of the stuff to get points throughout the season , had a look and I’m the same 

Where do you log in to MyGers anyway?  I've not looked at it since I joined.