MyGers

CR3

7 hours ago, GabrielTomato said:

Mate.

I've reset my password and everything for the official site (which I use for RTV) and this still doesn't recognise this.

My da was the same he had to click forgotten password on that link it wasn’t letting him in with the password he’s always used but he got into RTV no problem at all 

1 hour ago, Wearethepeople72 said:

I’ve only had an increase of 140 points since the start of the season, yet people are saying they’ve had 220, how does that work?

They never communicated to us that they’d be giving points for logging in to watch games.

14 minutes ago, OceanRain said:

Surely no?

It’s because you canny get 5 points for attending, you don’t need to log in to get them

Just now, Mr Soprano said:

Not sure if I’ve read the posts wrong, but I think you get 5 times x amount of home games this season automatically.

I’m sure I seen someone say they have had 220 since the season started yet I’ve only had 140.

Surely everyone would gain the same points if that’s what they were doing.

5 minutes ago, Wearethepeople72 said:

I’m sure I seen someone say they have had 220 since the season started yet I’ve only had 140.

Surely everyone would gain the same points if that’s what they were doing.

Unsure then mate, but you’d hope they haven’t fucked it up (which is well within their capabilities btw :lol:)

I can't remember how many points I was sitting at when the first points update was released, so can't help out here @Wearethepeople72.

I read that they were introducing a fourth tier. I'm unsure which end of the spectrum it will be introduced at, though.

I’ve went from 1426 to 1604 points,no idea why,apart from viewing home games points were given out buying one of ladies team games,the live watch party for the Antwerp game and buying some  match programmes but it doesn’t add up to that big a difference,I would think some points will drop off the system when it’s worked out for next season,I think it went back five seasons when it started but I’m not sure.

55 minutes ago, Mr Soprano said:

I can't remember how many points I was sitting at when the first points update was released, so can't help out here @Wearethepeople72.

I read that they were introducing a fourth tier. I'm unsure which end of the spectrum it will be introduced at, though.

Imagine it will be splitting bronze where people with nothing were lumped in with multiple year ST holders.

12 hours ago, GabrielTomato said:

Mate.

I've reset my password and everything for the official site (which I use for RTV) and this still doesn't recognise this.

I’ve just had to go and manually buy my MyGers even though I have not changed card since last year and I have the same card saved on file.

They always want your money but make it as fucking difficult as possible for you to give them it.

39 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

20 points per year of travel club membership back to 2017/18 as well i think?

1 hour ago, Mr Soprano said:

Travel Club points are going to mean more remember so maybe that’s why some people’s jumps are bigger than others.

Maybe explains it then, I had 5 travel club points I’m sure in addition to the points per game, so maybe folk with more point had more.

Only thing I can think of.

Just now, Wearethepeople72 said:

Maybe explains it then, I had 5 travel club points I’m sure in addition to the points per game, so maybe folk with more point had more.

Only thing I can think of.

I got 150 extra. I assume it’s the league games for this season, 60 for three years of travel club plus a couple of programme and Galatasaray purchases.