MyGers

CR3

13 minutes ago, Wearethepeople72 said:

Maybe explains it then, I had 5 travel club points I’m sure in addition to the points per game, so maybe folk with more point had more.

Only thing I can think of.

I had 9 travel club points and have went up 5 points less than you.

3 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

I had 9 travel club points and have went up 5 points less than you.

Makes no sense.

The way I read the email it sounded like June they were going to add the extra points for travel club, same as the new tier so possible they’ve not even been added yet.

53 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

We got our points per game for TC last year. This year it looks like we have got points per season added.

47 minutes ago, Wearethepeople72 said:

Makes no sense.

The way I read the email it sounded like June they were going to add the extra points for travel club, same as the new tier so possible they’ve not even been added yet.

Fuck knows. They guy saying he's had 240 added must be at it.

40 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

Fuck knows. They guy saying he's had 240 added must be at it.

Yeah must be at it.

80 (16x5) points for league games 'attendance'.

60 points is max for three seasons of TC.

There were points (can't remember how many) for the Antwerp watch along with Jermain Defoe, points for Celtic Women's OF game, 5 points for Galatasaray purchase.

I think the only other points available were programmes at 1 a piece, and they have only been available for the last 4 or 5 games, and if you bought Rangers TV annual sub after the initial points allocation in July - but that would only be worth either 25 or 40 depending on if you bought domestic or unlimited.

Max to me only works out at just over 200ish?

18 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Theoretically, better access to away tickets than under the CCCS ballot.

Remains to be seen what will happen in practice though. I think they will have issues trying to work it out tbh.

I thought that. In that case and it would be controversial the club may need to rethink how many tickets they give to the supporters busses.

5 minutes ago, ElBufalo20 said:

I thought that. In that case and it would be controversial the club may need to rethink how many tickets they give to the supporters busses.

Bus allocations are already down relatively on what they were, even though if we are talking about loyalty buses were the ones that took the vast majority of briefs for lower division games.

The plan last season was to charge buses a fee per member for access to tickets as a result of MyGers, they can't do that then cut even more access. Nearly everyone who gets a ticket from a bus will be a MyGers member anyway.

52 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Yeah must be at it.

80 (16x5) points for league games 'attendance'.

60 points is max for three seasons of TC.

There were points (can't remember how many) for the Antwerp watch along with Jermain Defoe, points for Celtic Women's OF game, 5 points for Galatasaray purchase.

I think the only other points available were programmes at 1 a piece, and they have only been available for the last 4 or 5 games, and if you bought Rangers TV annual sub after the initial points allocation in July - but that would only be worth either 25 or 40 depending on if you bought domestic or unlimited.

Max to me only works out at just over 200ish?

Willem as well, maybe Red Imps? Sure there was at points for at least two Euro games

9 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Ah was there? I can't remember that tbh. 

Still, no way it adds up to anything over 220?

Definitely two, bought one from my account and the other from my brothers so I never went further ahead :lol: 

Not even sure mate, can buy the programmes ahead as well so 11 if they’re including Cove and not sure if they added points for the Celtic watch party or anything else at this point

Just now, Mr Soprano said:

Tiers still not been released?

Suppose they’ll wait until they’re out of office like they usually do so there’s no cunt phoning going mental :lol:

It says on your profile on the website what tier you're in mate.

1 minute ago, Jeffrey said:

Willem was defo a game you could buy off RTV

Don't think it gave MyGers points for it though.

I've still got the emails for both that and Galatasaray and the Gala one mentions 5 MyGers points and there's nothing like that on the Willem II one.