MyGers

CR3

22 minutes ago, Mr Soprano said:

It’s only updated my points mate. Can’t see anything about the tier, other than the Q1 which was the first update.

22 minutes ago, Mr Soprano said:

It’s only updated my points mate. Can’t see anything about the tier, other than the Q1 which was the first update.

It tells you the band for tiers. 0-1000 is bronze. Then think 1000-2000 is silver then gold above that

21 minutes ago, ElBufalo20 said:

It tells you the band for tiers. 0-1000 is bronze. Then think 1000-2000 is silver then gold above that

Nah mate. Silver was 1000-1400, then gold was above that.

They've not updated it since the first update.

19 hours ago, The Socrates. said:

I have 2 separate log ins, one fir the ticket site and once fir main Rangers site

I have the same problem, I have 2 passwords, one for RTV games, one to let me into the main site. When I did the re registering thing they asked us to do, to enable to everything to work seamlessly together , ( stop laughing at the back!!) , I put in the password and it wouldn't accept it on RTV so I just had to use the old one.

I went to check my Mygers points as mentioned on here, but it was a nightmare to find. I log onto the main Rangers site with one password I then can see 'My Profile', which gives very little info, so I had to hunt for my account info, what I ended up doing, was go to the 3 bars at the top right hand side, click on that, which opens up another list, of which 'Tickets' is an option, I clicked on that, and it threw up 'Buy online' so I clicked that and it asked me to sign in again but wouldn't accept the same password, so had to use the 2nd password, that 'Welcomed ' me to the site and in the tab 'My Account' is the points info along with 'Family and Friends' and a few other things. Why do I have to go through 'Tickets' to get to my account?

I am first to admit that tech stuff is sometimes a strange beast to me, but there has got to be an easier way of getting the info, after all the re register thing was meant to put everything together.

I would be extremely grateful if there is a tech wizard type person out there who could point me in the right direction or tell me what, if anything, I am doing wrong, or is it just the crap system we have? , I am sure I am not the only one struggling with it.

22 minutes ago, rbt1548 said:

I have the same problem, I have 2 passwords, one for RTV games, one to let me into the main site. When I did the re registering thing they asked us to do, to enable to everything to work seamlessly together , ( stop laughing at the back!!) , I put in the password and it wouldn't accept it on RTV so I just had to use the old one.

I went to check my Mygers points as mentioned on here, but it was a nightmare to find. I log onto the main Rangers site with one password I then can see 'My Profile', which gives very little info, so I had to hunt for my account info, what I ended up doing, was go to the 3 bars at the top right hand side, click on that, which opens up another list, of which 'Tickets' is an option, I clicked on that, and it threw up 'Buy online' so I clicked that and it asked me to sign in again but wouldn't accept the same password, so had to use the 2nd password, that 'Welcomed ' me to the site and in the tab 'My Account' is the points info along with 'Family and Friends' and a few other things. Why do I have to go through 'Tickets' to get to my account?

I am first to admit that tech stuff is sometimes a strange beast to me, but there has got to be an easier way of getting the info, after all the re register thing was meant to put everything together.

I would be extremely grateful if there is a tech wizard type person out there who could point me in the right direction or tell me what, if anything, I am doing wrong, or is it just the crap system we have? which I am sure I am not the only one struggling with it.

A think it's just the shite system tbh mate, as I always need to sign in to buy online for the ticket section. Even when I am already logged in the main site. Frustrating tbf

3 minutes ago, The Socrates. said:

A think it's just the shite system tbh mate, as I always need to sign in to buy online for the ticket section. Even when I am already logged in the main site. Frustrating tbf

Yes, possibly, but why the need to go into the 'Ticket' section to check my info???

Just wait, the season renewals aren't out yet. :thumbsup:

47 minutes ago, rbt1548 said:

I would be extremely grateful if there is a tech wizard type person out there who could point me in the right direction or tell me what, if anything, I am doing wrong, or is it just the crap system we have? , I am sure I am not the only one struggling with it.

I flagged the same issue so understand your frustrations. 

It seems you can have different log-ins for different parts of the site. 

For example RTV - which has recently been aligned with the rest of the actual site - can be signed up to with numerous accounts. 

The ticketing proportion of the site, which allows you to view your MyGers numbers, is only available to me through a separate login using my Rangers Season Ticket Holder number and different password. When I reset my password through the ticketing site (the one linked on here) I had to follow that reset process in order to gain access after it told me my email address had two different accounts linked to it.

It may not help you, but if you have any questions just PM me and I'll try to help.

Has the mygers points total for gold actually went up? I was one point off start of season just checked there and now I’m 20 points off

I actually bought a lassies game or something the other week to give me the points to get to gold checked it there expecting to be gold and I’m now silver even more points than I was behind at the start with no games wtf?

19 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Infact ignore what I’ve said I’m looking at the maximum points number for gold not the minimum, so how come it still says I’m a silver member when I’m quite clearly gold....?

BE788943-D5CF-4492-B2DB-B5CF3E80D0EC.png

90FCF4BA-58BE-43B5-9A46-60309D7007A2.png

They haven't updated bands since the first points update last year.

Possible once they do that you may still be in silver if everyone in gold has done the same as you.

1 hour ago, GabrielTomato said:

I flagged the same issue so understand your frustrations. 

It seems you can have different log-ins for different parts of the site. 

For example RTV - which has recently been aligned with the rest of the actual site - can be signed up to with numerous accounts. 

The ticketing proportion of the site, which allows you to view your MyGers numbers, is only available to me through a separate login using my Rangers Season Ticket Holder number and different password. When I reset my password through the ticketing site (the one linked on here) I had to follow that reset process in order to gain access after it told me my email address had two different accounts linked to it.

It may not help you, but if you have any questions just PM me and I'll try to help.

Thanks very much for your offer.

After what you have written, regarding signing in, I have realised it's just the way it is.

You would think a company the size of Rangers could get something fairly straightforward sorted out quite easily but as I  said, it is what it is for now.

Thanks again

25 minutes ago, rbt1548 said:

Thanks very much for your offer.

After what you have written, regarding signing in, I have realised it's just the way it is.

You would think a company the size of Rangers could get something fairly straightforward sorted out quite easily but as I  said, it is what it is for now.

Thanks again

No worries mate.

I agree with your POV around different logins for one site. 

It's mental - hopefully that's changed soon.

41 minutes ago, The Hammer 11 said:

I’ve got a season ticket and have 220 points what’s the fucking point of this system 😂

Easy money for the club. Take advantage of the fans.

The fact you have to be a mygers member just to be on a season ticket waiting list is embarrassing. It’s basically blackmail.

4 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

There's one in the monthly update email

I don’t get the email for some reason. I’m not a member but my son is through my email he’s only 7!We’re both season ticket holders but obviously discriminated against cos I’ve refused to sign up!

I will do next year probably when I’m threatened that I won’t get a cup semi/final ticket cos you’ll need x amount of mygers points and be able to name Gerrards second child’s middle name to attend 

3 minutes ago, ElBufalo20 said:

I don’t get the email for some reason. I’m not a member but my son is through my email he’s only 7!We’re both season ticket holders but obviously discriminated against cos I’ve refused to sign up!

I will do next year probably when I’m threatened that I won’t get a cup semi/final ticket cos you’ll need x amount of mygers points and be able to name Gerrards second child’s middle name to attend 

That wilny require you to put yer hand in yer pocket mate knowing the name so your safe enough 👍🏻😂

1 minute ago, Cedrick said:

That wilny require you to put yer hand in yer pocket mate knowing the name so your safe enough 👍🏻😂

😂 The wee man only got his as an extra Christmas present. I’d rather pay an extra £50 on each season ticket and be told there was a new points system than the mygers pish.

I understand teams like Man Utd Real Madrid and Barcelona having these type of things cos they have ‘fans’ who would never attend any game and are global and it gives these people some sort of connection with a club they’ve plucked from thin air cos they’re successful globally. But it’s something we really don’t need at the time being.

1 minute ago, ElBufalo20 said:

😂 The wee man only got his as an extra Christmas present. I’d rather pay an extra £50 on each season ticket and be told there was a new points system than the mygers pish.

I understand teams like Man Utd Real Madrid and Barcelona having these type of things cos they have ‘fans’ who would never attend any game and are global and it gives these people some sort of connection with a club they’ve plucked from thin air cos they’re successful globally. But it’s something we really don’t need at the time being.

Agree mate , we did need some kind of loyalty scheme in place but never did I expect people would need to keep buying endless shite if they want to attend games, they pick and choose depending on how they think it might go to , woman’s games and digital programmes might not interest people bung some MYGers points on it , 55 merchandise will fly off the shelves not a MYGers point to be seen 

3 hours ago, ElBufalo20 said:

Easy money for the club. Take advantage of the fans.

The fact you have to be a mygers member just to be on a season ticket waiting list is embarrassing. It’s basically blackmail.

I only got my ticket this season but the fact I’m fucking miles off the next tier is a piss take I’ve spent about £300 on castore gear which equates to fuck all points and because I had a monthly RTV subscription that counts for fuck all as well . Clubs had the best part of 1k from me this season and I haven’t been to a game it’s mental 

I can’t remember the amount of points I originally had but I checked today and both me and my husband have 1311 but my grandson only has 1255. How can that be when he came to exactly the same amount of games as us (obviously none this season but he has been watching the games using his ST log in) Very weird because I’m sure we all had the same points when we first joined 

12 hours ago, GOAT said:

Infact ignore what I’ve said I’m looking at the maximum points number for gold not the minimum, so how come it still says I’m a silver member when I’m quite clearly gold....?

BE788943-D5CF-4492-B2DB-B5CF3E80D0EC.png

90FCF4BA-58BE-43B5-9A46-60309D7007A2.png

MyGers Gold Member – 1401-1556 points

And I'm sitting on 1667. They've no bothered their arse with it