12 hours ago, GOAT said:

Infact ignore what I’ve said I’m looking at the maximum points number for gold not the minimum, so how come it still says I’m a silver member when I’m quite clearly gold....?

BE788943-D5CF-4492-B2DB-B5CF3E80D0EC.png

90FCF4BA-58BE-43B5-9A46-60309D7007A2.png

MyGers Gold Member – 1401-1556 points

And I'm sitting on 1667. They've no bothered their arse with it

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You’ve been bumping your gums on here since you joined about giving the club money, MyGers is brilliant yady yady yah. First it turned out despite rattling everyone about having the gall to even

Absolute disgrace from the club at this point . A certain recession about to hit this Country  And they fleece their own fans instead of trying to hurt our many enemies    The scheme is

Morelos is at Chesters ground    

Posted Images

I’ll never understand why it’s so difficult to sign into the website or mygers. 10 minutes I’ve been looking and still can’t find it. 

Also they’ve had a year now to work on this and let’s be honest they haven’t been swamped with ticket issues since last June so you’d be really expecting it to run smoothly by now 

jintybear likes this
25 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

I’ll never understand why it’s so difficult to sign into the website or mygers. 10 minutes I’ve been looking and still can’t find it. 

Also they’ve had a year now to work on this and let’s be honest they haven’t been swamped with ticket issues since last June so you’d be really expecting it to run smoothly by now 

Na, couldn’t be further from the truth.

People buying their season ticket early after the club fucked it made them do a lot of unneeded work...

40 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

It was a nightmare to be honest. I had to sign into the Rangers.co.uk then it took me to a different page. On the right hand side there is a wee drop down menu and underneath My Account there is another sign in link where I is to use my old sign in details and then after that click on the drop down again and do t click on my account you click on your name (under my account I’m sure) and that’s where you get your points details 

8 hours ago, The Hammer 11 said:

I only got my ticket this season but the fact I’m fucking miles off the next tier is a piss take I’ve spent about £300 on castore gear which equates to fuck all points and because I had a monthly RTV subscription that counts for fuck all as well . Clubs had the best part of 1k from me this season and I haven’t been to a game it’s mental 

I’m shocked retail isn’t been added mate but they know it sells so don’t have to dangle MYGers points 

I went to sign the wean up for a Borngers membership seeing as the young supporters club got done away with and its payday.

It doesn't even let me log in anymore since they banned me, might register with the wife's email address later.  

2 hours ago, wully said:

I went to sign the wean up for a Borngers membership seeing as the young supporters club got done away with and its payday.

It doesn't even let me log in anymore since they banned me, might register with the wife's email address later.  

You’d be better phoning mate to try and sort it I had some carry on as I had two email addresses etc but it kept picking up my name and date of birth and recognising i was trying To make a duplicate account. If you phone the ticket office they’ll fix it 

wully likes this
11 minutes ago, Jb85 said:

Does this now cost £40? Had a payment come out and i was positive i cancelled this away last year. 

£40 auto renewed 29th march. 

"Cancellations should be sent in writing to mygers@Rangers.co.uk. Please include your full name and Rangers Number within the e-mail."

The website is definitely a complete pain in the arse. To try answer why i think they would do this, my guess is the digital strategy was to re-skin and update the ‘main site’ as quickly as possible, so they did that first for a rebrand.  Updating any ticket site/booking engine or MyAccount section is usually much more complex technically so there was probably a call made to keep them separate so the front-end rebrand could go out for marketing/sales purposes. I’m sure there will be a longer term strategy to consolidate log-ins and sites etc but who knows when and might not be soon.

The biggest miss was the design of the navigation, getting into the MyAccount section for tickets/mygers etc is nowhere near intuitive enough. No-one is being stupid - it’s just a terribly designed user journey.

I bookmarked https://tickets.Rangers.co.uk and log in there when I need to check MyAccount for MyGers etc.  The convoluted way I get in via the site is clicking that icon on the right and then tickets>buy online.  Which is kinda daft so i just almost view them as separate sites now

1 hour ago, govansw1 said:

£40 auto renewed 29th march. 

"Cancellations should be sent in writing to mygers@Rangers.co.uk. Please include your full name and Rangers Number within the e-mail."

Cheers. 

Just now, GabrielTomato said:

Never get any emails from them. 

Need to email the MyGers team going by the responses.

I didn't get them either for a bit, then all of a sudden I did. 

The song is ok, it's a recording of Every Saturday We Follow.

It sounds a bit like Saint Phnx, but I believe it's someone else.

2 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

I didn't get them either for a bit, then all of a sudden I did. 

The song is ok, it's a recording of Every Saturday We Follow.

It sounds a bit like Saint Phnx, but I believe it's someone else.

I thought it was the Sea Shanty guy