MyGers

CR3

On 31/03/2021 at 22:36, ElBufalo20 said:

Easy money for the club. Take advantage of the fans.

The fact you have to be a mygers member just to be on a season ticket waiting list is embarrassing. It’s basically blackmail.

It works though as our loyalty pays up . Been saying to myself ,not doing it for months , then i say to myself . It's the club and what's 40 extra bucks .Being a football fan has one mighty pull and every club knows that 

41 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

It's pay up and shut up . I must be a mug . Parted with 40bucks last week . For what i don't know . Mygers points 

It will be the same stoogies that get all the benefits and away tickets  when things return to normal 

That dizny happen mate read the potential return to ibrox thread 

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

I’m weak mate .Still think it’s an abortion of a scheme mind 

Aye it is mate , I’ll be down tiers pretty quickly if only going to games isn’t enough for them , get a better idea of how it will work once we actually get a shot of it 

13 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Personally I hope you hit a bus but that’s a different matter 

I’m not really on your level of lunatic mate so I can’t see me punching a vehicle of any description tbh.

Hope you are feeling better soon

Finally biting the bullet and going to sign up for MyGers however having loads of issues with the site and the 3 day response per email is a bit tedious so thought I'd chance it here...

Don't know if I'm being stupid but basically I'm looking to join the season ticket waiting list for me and my son.  He's only 18 months but being realistic it won't be offered any time soon so I'm trying to get ahead of the game.  I've been advised I need an Adult AND a BornGers membership...fine.

So I try and purchase both for 21/22 and I get the error message;

Customer (my number) cannot purchase MyGers adult membership 21/22 as customer already has a membership'

Customer (my number) cannot purchase MyGers Born Gers membership 21/22 as customer already has a membership'  

I obviously don't have a membership.  I thought it might be because I'm trying to buy both types of membership and it might want me to add my son as a new member but when I try and do this it asks me to create a whole new Rangers account which will be for a toddler... new email, password, Rangers number etc.  Surely this isn't right?  Like sure I can just add him to my account?

Anyway, any help is appreciated.  I have emailed Mygers back but like I say its a few days per response and looking to get on the waiting list without delay.

Edit: I tried removing the child membership and even when I try and buy 1 adult membership it says I can only purchase 1 membership and does not let me proceed... infact it only lets me proceed with purchasing the juvenile membership on its own.

1 hour ago, LeBlond said:

Finally biting the bullet and going to sign up for MyGers however having loads of issues with the site and the 3 day response per email is a bit tedious so thought I'd chance it here...

Don't know if I'm being stupid but basically I'm looking to join the season ticket waiting list for me and my son.  He's only 18 months but being realistic it won't be offered any time soon so I'm trying to get ahead of the game.  I've been advised I need an Adult AND a BornGers membership...fine.

So I try and purchase both for 21/22 and I get the error message;

Customer (my number) cannot purchase MyGers adult membership 21/22 as customer already has a membership'

Customer (my number) cannot purchase MyGers Born Gers membership 21/22 as customer already has a membership'  

I obviously don't have a membership.  I thought it might be because I'm trying to buy both types of membership and it might want me to add my son as a new member but when I try and do this it asks me to create a whole new Rangers account which will be for a toddler... new email, password, Rangers number etc.  Surely this isn't right?  Like sure I can just add him to my account?

Anyway, any help is appreciated.  I have emailed Mygers back but like I say its a few days per response and looking to get on the waiting list without delay.

Edit: I tried removing the child membership and even when I try and buy 1 adult membership it says I can only purchase 1 membership and does not let me proceed... infact it only lets me proceed with purchasing the juvenile membership on its own.

If you’re on Twitter give the SLO a message