MyGers

CR3

8 hours ago, LeBlond said:

Finally biting the bullet and going to sign up for MyGers however having loads of issues with the site and the 3 day response per email is a bit tedious so thought I'd chance it here...

Don't know if I'm being stupid but basically I'm looking to join the season ticket waiting list for me and my son.  He's only 18 months but being realistic it won't be offered any time soon so I'm trying to get ahead of the game.  I've been advised I need an Adult AND a BornGers membership...fine.

So I try and purchase both for 21/22 and I get the error message;

Customer (my number) cannot purchase MyGers adult membership 21/22 as customer already has a membership'

Customer (my number) cannot purchase MyGers Born Gers membership 21/22 as customer already has a membership'  

I obviously don't have a membership.  I thought it might be because I'm trying to buy both types of membership and it might want me to add my son as a new member but when I try and do this it asks me to create a whole new Rangers account which will be for a toddler... new email, password, Rangers number etc.  Surely this isn't right?  Like sure I can just add him to my account?

Anyway, any help is appreciated.  I have emailed Mygers back but like I say its a few days per response and looking to get on the waiting list without delay.

Edit: I tried removing the child membership and even when I try and buy 1 adult membership it says I can only purchase 1 membership and does not let me proceed... infact it only lets me proceed with purchasing the juvenile membership on its own.

Heard of quite a few people being offered ST’s immediately after joining MyGers last year 

Seems to be working as of today and just needed to be patient.  I did have to sign a toddler up with a password etc. In order for him to have his own Rangers number which I still think is a bit odd but it now let's me checkout with both adult and juvenile memberships.  Now geez a ST.

2 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

Your patter around mygers gets worse every day 

That’s not patter. There genuinely were quite a few people got STs last year right after joining it.

Just because you take pleasure in trolling people on here doesn’t mean everyone does. 

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

That’s not patter. There genuinely were quite a few people got STs last year right after joining it.

Just because you take pleasure in trolling people on here doesn’t mean everyone does. 

Who got offered?
Because as far as I know it gives you the “best chance” for match tickets not season tickets.
Nowhere on the Rangers site does it say you will get priority for season tickets. 

So not trolling just calling out the miss-information 👍

12 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Who got offered?
Because as far as I know it gives you the “best chance” for match tickets not season tickets.
Nowhere on the Rangers site does it say you will get priority for season tickets. 

So not trolling just calling out the miss-information 👍

I know of a number of people and pretty sure @MorelosRangers was offered a seat but turned it down, having only joined MyGers. A look on FF will show you quite a few on there got offered straight away aswell.

Your trolling is truly tiresome. See you at it in nearly every thread you post in now 

6 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I know of a number of people and pretty sure @MorelosRangers was offered a seat but turned it down, having only joined MyGers. A look on FF will show you quite a few on there got offered straight away aswell.

Your trolling is truly tiresome. See you at it in nearly every thread you post in now 

Made up nonsense for effect. 

carry on. 

4 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Made up nonsense for effect. 

carry on. 

@The Hammer 11 seems to be another on here that joined and got offered straight away. 

Not sure why you’re so annoyed that the guy might be offered a ST the first time they go on sale after he joins :lol:

4 minutes ago, mus said:

In fairness mate, MorelosRangers did say that he was offered a ST after he joined MyGers but turned it down as it was a shit seat!

Perhaps it was a coincidence, who knows 🤷‍♂️but it’s certainly not a benefit of joining mygers that you are then a priority for a season ticket. That information is wrong. Which is why I said what I said. 

not my point though. My point was about @.Williamson.’s myGers patter. That was all. 

2 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

@The Hammer 11 seems to be another on here that joined and got offered straight away. 

Not sure why you’re so annoyed that the guy might be offered a ST the first time they go on sale after he joins :lol:

Literally within a week of joining it I got offered a ticket last year 😂 good seat as well 

2 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

Any idea if they were on a waiting list through mygers? Have had a season ticket in someone else’s name for a few years now would like my own one back

21 minutes ago, MayboleLoyal_atb said:

Any idea if they were on a waiting list through mygers? Have had a season ticket in someone else’s name for a few years now would like my own one back

My point is that there’s no where on the website telling you this will give you priority over others to get a season ticket. You don’t jump the Q.  My mate got offered his season ticket last season and wasn’t a “myGers” member. 

But if you think it will then get you subscription for myGers 👍

14 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

My point is that there’s no where on the website telling you this will give you priority over others to get a season ticket. You don’t jump the Q.  My mate got offered his season ticket last season and wasn’t a “myGers” member. 

But if you think it will then get you subscription for myGers 👍

You have to join MyGers to be on the waiting list. Can you stop giving out misinformation please.

38004DA5-637C-4592-899D-9F6E65030CA3.jpeg

If anything I've fucked it by choosing to sign up for the family ticket waiting list as it means I can't join the waiting list for just me.  No chance I will be taking a kid as young as 2 to the game, especially travelling to and from Aberdeen :lol:

Should definitely have joined the list for just myself for now but aye no expecting to be offered in the immediate future anyway, will see how it goes!

On that note... anyone know if say I did have a season ticket with the wee man if I would be able to go solo?  I don't want to be the weird cunt sitting in the family section with no bairn but again I can't drag him down at this age :lol:

If I get offered of course!  I have sent a message asking to swap to the solo waiting list but it's all very slow during covid...

46 minutes ago, LeBlond said:

On that note... anyone know if say I did have a season ticket with the wee man if I would be able to go solo?  I don't want to be the weird cunt sitting in the family section with no bairn but again I can't drag him down at this age :lol:

If I get offered of course!  I have sent a message asking to swap to the solo waiting list but it's all very slow during covid...

Off topic here but I like the fact you have a more French sounding name than @IRed

4 hours ago, LeBlond said:

Yes you would be able to go solo.  We had family stand STs in the past and I never got asked if I went in on my own. Is there a lower age limit for season tickets?  

On 21/04/2021 at 17:33, LeBlond said:

We have tickets in the family stand and there was a guy in front of us that very rarely had a wean with him. Now and again he brought his daughter but mostly not. We’ve also went without my grandson to games and it’s fine. We have excellent seats