MyGers

CR3

On 22/04/2021 at 19:34, jintybear said:

We have tickets in the family stand and there was a guy in front of us that very rarely had a wean with him. Now and again he brought his daughter but mostly not. We’ve also went without my grandson to games and it’s fine. We have excellent seats 

Good to know mate cheers for that.  I actually managed to change to an individual adult one for this season (if I get offered ofcourse).  I fully intend to switch to the family stand when the wee man is a bit older though but can't justify it this year when he isn't even 2!  Glad when he is a bit older tho if he doesn't fancy it I can still use mine in that section.

15 minutes ago, LeBlond said:

Good to know mate cheers for that.  I actually managed to change to an individual adult one for this season (if I get offered ofcourse).  I fully intend to switch to the family stand when the wee man is a bit older though but can't justify it this year when he isn't even 2!  Glad when he is a bit older tho if he doesn't fancy it I can still use mine in that section.

I jumped in when the wee man was 4. Massive mistake they aren’t interested at all  however much you’d try and like to think!

Its a tough decision cos you want them involved. I took him to a few games after getting him his season ticket  in the family stand but the majority of time I went myself because I knew it was a waste of time.

The club do their best with broxi and pre match activities eg colouring and stuff but I learned the best thing to do was to arrive at 3 pm for kick off and leave straight away cos it’s a long day.

It’s hard but if you’re in the position persevere and accept you’ll have to go to games yourself. The people around you know why you’re on your own and understand!!

My son is 8 now and obviously he’s not been to the games this season but he loves Rangers and his knowledge of football is excellent.

My advice is to take the season ticket and take him to the odd game but also relax and enjoy the time you get yourself and in a few years time he’ll thank you that he can go to the games with you especially at the very reasonable price the club offer in the family Stand for a juvenile 

5 hours ago, LeBlond said:

Have you considered adoption? 

yer man

Tam

23 hours ago, ElBufalo20 said:

I jumped in when the wee man was 4. Massive mistake they aren’t interested at all  however much you’d try and like to think!

Its a tough decision cos you want them involved. I took him to a few games after getting him his season ticket  in the family stand but the majority of time I went myself because I knew it was a waste of time.

The club do their best with broxi and pre match activities eg colouring and stuff but I learned the best thing to do was to arrive at 3 pm for kick off and leave straight away cos it’s a long day.

It’s hard but if you’re in the position persevere and accept you’ll have to go to games yourself. The people around you know why you’re on your own and understand!!

My son is 8 now and obviously he’s not been to the games this season but he loves Rangers and his knowledge of football is excellent.

My advice is to take the season ticket and take him to the odd game but also relax and enjoy the time you get yourself and in a few years time he’ll thank you that he can go to the games with you especially at the very reasonable price the club offer in the family Stand for a juvenile 

When we first took the wean we let him take his game boy (showing my age but I don’t think that what it is called now!) and he played that when it was boring for him. It’s a great price for him at £119 and £438 for us.

On 23/04/2021 at 23:46, ElBufalo20 said:

Good advice lads, cheers for that, it's much appreciated as I was changing my mind back and forth.

Gonna go ahead with the adult only for now but certainly consider my original idea maybe next year or definitely the one thereafter and get the family stand one.  Like you say even at 4ish I'd not be going every game with him but the odd game would be manageable and at least he would be set for the years he does care about it!

Right now I wouldn't even want to take someone elses  space when I know I'd not get down with him for at least a year or two.  For now, or when the fans are back, he will just have to settle with Cove Rangers matches I'm afraid as at least we stay local to their ground... as long as it's no the proper sheep club :lol:

On 21/04/2021 at 16:15, .Williamson. said:

Aye, you join MyGers and put yourself on the waiting list. 

I did this last year after giving up my season ticket 2 years earlier, I was offered a seat pretty quickly after that :thumbup:

I just checked my emails as I wanted to be sure, I joined Mygers on 22nd May last year, applied for the waiting list on the 26th of June and was offered a season ticket on the 23rd of July so about 1 month after applying for a season ticket.