PL season to restart 19th june

GOAT

Just now, hammer93 said:

Yes that's what you peddled at the time, it's the delight you take in the fact that they did get handed the title....that's what rips in the craw of most people....regardless how crooked it was you will never openly admit that the ballot should have failed....which at that stage would almost certainly have thrown shite at your claims....deep down behind the scenes you were spot on about them being made champions....it's how it actually transpired that is what is the most galling part of it all.

I've said countless times that the vote was an absolute farce - including at the very time it was all going  on Feel free to go and check. I'll wait.

Where have I taken delight?

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Billythebear77 said:

Nah man he’s a fanny 

Aye mate, I'm the fanny as you make up weird lies about me 'greeting' about my mental health.

Tell you something though, there's been plenty of people who have seen me 'greeting' about my mental health on here, twitter and elsewhere who have reached out to me about their own problems and gotten the help and support they need. If me 'greeting' about my mental health helps someone get the help they need then I'll take being a fanny every fucking day of the week.

Just now, The Dude said:

I've said countless times that the vote was an absolute farce - including at the very time it was all going  on Feel free to go and check. I'll wait.

Where have I taken delight?

Your post prior to this....the fact i claimed that everyone disagrees with you tonight....what the same people who I TOLD celtic WOULD BE CROWNED CHAMPIONS.....that's taking pleasure in believing you proved the forum wrong 

Just now, hammer93 said:

Your post prior to this....the fact i claimed that everyone disagrees with you tonight....what the same people who I TOLD celtic WOULD BE CROWNED CHAMPIONS.....that's taking pleasure in believing you proved the forum wrong 

Not taking pleasure in it but just because the majority agree, it doesn't mean they are right. The majority on here insisted it would be null and void and I was wrong.

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

Not taking pleasure in it but just because the majority agree, it doesn't mean they are right. The majority on here insisted it would be null and void and I was wrong.

No the majority felt null & void was the fairest way.....very few insisted that it would actually happen....big difference 

25 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Without going over old ground again, there's issues with prize money etc that needed positions finalised.

Was more to do with handing out titles. Prize monies had to be handed out anyway. Leagues weren’t restarting.

4 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Aye mate, I'm the fanny as you make up weird lies about me 'greeting' about my mental health.

Tell you something though, there's been plenty of people who have seen me 'greeting' about my mental health on here, twitter and elsewhere who have reached out to me about their own problems and gotten the help and support they need. If me 'greeting' about my mental health helps someone get the help they need then I'll take being a fanny every fucking day of the week.

Yet you’re on here arguing with every cunt?

Just now, hammer93 said:

No the majority felt null & void was the fairest way.....very few insisted that it would actually happen....big difference 

Plenty insisted it would happen. In fact, there were more than a few insistent I'd been 'hoodwinked' by a Lawwell 'stooge'.

Yet you’re on here arguing with every cunt?

Does suffering from anxiety preclude me from using internet forums? I can happily go back and forth with people on here on any topic when they are civil.

Not sure why having an anxiety attack yesterday would mean I can't do that today.

Just now, The Dude said:

Does suffering from anxiety preclude me from using internet forums? I can happily go back and forth with people on here on any topic when they are civil.

Not sure why having an anxiety attack yesterday would mean I can't do that today.

Nah it doesn’t, it’s no coincidence that nearly every thread you’re on ends up the same way, you seem to go out your way to argue 

2 minutes ago, Billythebear77 said:

Nah it doesn’t, it’s no coincidence that nearly every thread you’re on ends up the same way, you seem to go out your way to argue 

Or, judging by your cunty contributions to the thread, some posters see my name and can't wait to jump in with both feet. Most are perfectly civil and will actually discuss the topic at hand. I'm more than happy to go back and forth with them. If people don't want to, then they don't need to reply. Nobody puts a gun to their head and insists they must respond to me.

Then you get the small handful of cunts like you who have nothing to contribute to 99% of threads on here and instead decide to take petty potshots at my mental health.

If folk don't want to argue with me, then don't reply. It's hardly rocket science.

The guy is a banger, he clearly approached this whole situation looking for an argument because that’s what he knew he’d get, like most of his exchanges on here. He revels in rubbing people up the wrong way. As I’ve said before perhaps it would be beneficial for his mental health if he didn’t spend his days arguing with folk on the internet. One scan of his twitter will show you the level of attention seeker he is... replying to somebody commenting on people on furlough with a picture of him in hospital. Such an odd guy 

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Or, judging by your cunty contributions to the thread, some posters see my name and can't wait to jump in with both feet. Most are perfectly civil and will actually discuss the topic at hand. I'm more than happy to go back and forth with them. If people don't want to, then they don't need to reply. Nobody puts a gun to their head and insists they must respond to me.

Then you get the small handful of cunts like you who have nothing to contribute to 99% of threads on here and instead decide to take petty potshots at my mental health.

If folk don't want to argue with me, then don't reply. It's hardly rocket science.

😂😂😂😂

Just now, Brackley Bluenose said:

The guy is a banger, he clearly approached this whole situation looking for an argument because that’s what he knew he’d get, like most of his exchanges on here. He revels in rubbing people up the wrong way. As I’ve said before perhaps it would be beneficial for his mental health if he didn’t spend his days arguing with folk on the internet. One scan of his twitter will show you the level of attention seeker he is... replying to somebody commenting on people on furlough with a picture of him in hospital. Such an odd guy 

You mean this one? Burn the witch.

Ffs man, get that photo to fuck, no need to be posting that on here 

So it's ok for you to take shots at my mental health and someone else to reference that particular tweet but 'no need' for me to post it? Fuck up.

35 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Not been 'greeting' about my mental health all day. I posted two tweets yesterday about it after being hospitalised, praising the NHS staff who treated me.

Hope your feeling better soon 👍🏻

I hope you sort out whatever demons you’re carrying, but you are an absolute prick of the highest order and all you do is fucking cause shite in near enough every thread you post on.  You clearly enjoy the thrill of the argument.  Now I’m setting you back to ignore, so do me a favour and don’t reply back to me.   Cheers. 👍🏻

Archived