PL season to restart 19th june

GOAT

Just now, Billythebear77 said:

It’s changed from last night saying we agreed to give them the title to agreeing we couldn’t finish the league 

Agreeing to finish the league was giving them the title. The 42 clubs had already voted on that previously and gave the SPFL approval to award titles if the Premiership couldn't be finished. You might have heard about it. It caused a bit of a row.

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, The Dude said:

I've not seen any reports other than the teams were unanimous on agreeing the season couldn't be completed. Who has reported otherwise?

So you are going solely on the spfl statement. A couple of days later it was reported that two clubs did not agree to the season ending and tonight on SSB, Alex Rae made reference to that article. I'm sure you could find it if you could find the spfl one  😉

Just now, bluenoz said:

So you are going solely on the spfl statement. A couple of days later it was reported that two clubs did not agree to the season ending and tonight on SSB, Alex Rae made reference to that article. I'm sure you could find it if you could find the spfl one  😉

You've read it already apparently so just provide a link.

Just now, The Dude said:

I'm not sure I did read it but it was mentioned in many circles. I will do your job for you and look for it even though you are supposed to be the impartial journalist.

Season ticket holder for over 36 years and this is the final straw for me our board are a bunch of surrender monkey's was holding off in the hope we would make a stand but fuck them this has been an absolute embarrassing episode from those cunts in charge of us yet again

Just now, bluenoz said:

I'm not sure I did read it but it was mentioned in many circles. I will do your job for you and look for it even though you are supposed to be the impartial journalist.

Are you paying me to do it? I mean that's generally how jobs work. I'm not actually working by posting on here.

4 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Are you paying me to do it? I mean that's generally how jobs work. I'm not actually working by posting on here.

I'll give you 20 quid to fuck off and stop posting on here. 

Going exactly to Liewell’s plan.

Unlikely that Rangers could catch them but you never know, so they force through a gift of a title in case either a) the season is incomplete and void or b) Rangers launch yet another unlikely fightback.

Having secured another tainted title, what to do about the cup?

Conference call with Doncaster and Maxwell and hey presto, we’re back in business in time for a quadruple treble. Just don’t ask why we cancelled the season then uncancelled it to the exclusive benefit of one team.

And any individual or paper suggesting that the decision to gift these cunts a league they could potentially have lost was unanimous is simply telling lies.

19 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Ewen Murray said it in the Scotsman I am sure.

Edit Bruce Archer in the express 6 days ago. Will try to get the link

Just now, bluenoz said:

@The Dude can't find it but it is out there. Why don't you ask Alex Rae, he will tell you which outlet reported it? Anyway, the point still stands that Rangers have never said this, only the spfl has.

And Rangers - nor any of the other clubs - have disputed the agreement to end the season was unanimous.

6 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Aye you may as well change the subject since I wasn't expecting an apology for being doubted. Thanks to @dummiesoot for helping me 😂

An apology for a single line in an article with nothing to back it up? It's hardly the most compelling. 

Archived