PL season to restart 19th june

GOAT

Just now, ger4life_1872 said:

Youth squads , reserves , signings from amateurs,  tbh it's not really my job to be sorting out clubs problems , 

They should have simply been told when the league was starting back , if they couldn't fulfill games then they forfeit 

So, with no word when leagues will return until Friday at the earliest, clubs were to wait until 24 hours before contracts ended to be told whether the season would be resumed or not? 

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, tannerall said:

We all know which club and authorities were rushing through their pre-determined solution which benefited only one club, rathee than being objective and listening to viable alternatives which would have been fairer to the majority of clubs still involved in winning, promotion and relegation. 

A truly shameful act by the football authorities once again for  the  club who sets the world  standard for shameful acts.

And one that Rangers voted in favour of. 

Just now, The Dude said:

So, with no word when leagues will return until Friday at the earliest, clubs were to wait until 24 hours before contracts ended to be told whether the season would be resumed or not? 

Yes , I'm not saying this is easy for clubs or authorities,  but life and business is shite and uncertain for us all just now , everycunt needs to adapt and adjust to an ever changing scenario 

Just now, ger4life_1872 said:

Yes , I'm not saying this is easy for clubs or authorities,  but life and business is shite and uncertain for us all just now , everycunt needs to adapt and adjust to an ever changing scenario 

If every cunt needs to adapt and adjust, why are we pretending like everything should just go on as normal? 

8 minutes ago, The Dude said:

So how do clubs fund these extended deals without income? Most have had to furlough players as they can't afford to pay them without gate money. 

The same way they fund the wage deferrals that get paid months down the line?

So all these Scottish clubs are signing players they can't afford eh, where have I heard that before? "Living out with their means" and all that.

If you can't pay your players, you play a team of youths. If you can't muster that, tough fucking titties.

5 minutes ago, Dado'sMulls said:

So all these Scottish clubs are signing players they can't afford eh, where have I heard that before? "Living out with their means" and all that.

If you can't pay your players, you play a team of youths. If you can't muster that, tough fucking titties.

Like us? 

4 minutes ago, The Dude said:

By going cap in hand to fans with a membership scheme? 

Going by the numbers so far, doubt that would cover more than one of our highest earners deferrals.

1 hour ago, The Dude said:

We all knew there wouldn't be fans in stadiums for a good while to come. We've not got the luxury of billion-pound TV deals to prop clubs up. They needs fans in the doors to pay wages.

None of which determined we had to be front runners in concluding leagues.

2 hours ago, TEFTONG said:

Shows up how the Taigs used a Pandemic to gain a trophy rather than risk losing it on the pitch. 

Shocking how they have corrupted the game to such an extent that no one will even call them on it. 

If anyone says it publicly they will be rounded on and hounded for daring to mention integrity and fairness. 

Fucking joke.  conspiracy.

Ftfy

29 minutes ago, The Dude said:

So how do clubs fund these extended deals without income? Most have had to furlough players as they can't afford to pay them without gate money. 

Fullfill the tv contract and get the £10 Million then add in additional TV games and money from that. 

1 hour ago, The Dude said:

And I think they've got it badly wrong on the Scottish Cup. Not playing it until 2021 is fucking mental.

Why do you reckon that they are so determined to play the Scottish cup to a conclusion, seemingly at all costs?  

1 minute ago, MurrayWilson said:

Why do you reckon that they are so determined to play the Scottish cup to a conclusion, seemingly at all costs?  

Absolute guarantee if celtic were not in it, then it would have been scrapped. No doubt whatsoever 

I've no idea why some Rangers fans wanted the season resumed and celtic to actually win the title ... if we can't get null-and-void (which should have 100% happened) then this is much more preferable as there's always an asterix and question mark next to this title they've been handed not won.

Archived