PL season to restart 19th june

GOAT

22 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

None of which determined we had to be front runners in concluding leagues.

Ot

15 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

Fullfill the tv contract and get the £10 Million then add in additional TV games and money from that. 

The ten million is already received. Are broadcasters willing to pay for extra games? 

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

I've no idea why some Rangers fans wanted the season resumed and celtic to actually win the title ... if we can't get null-and-void (which should have 100% happened) then this is much more preferable as there's always an asterix and question mark next to this title they've been handed not won.

Agreed, best we could hope for in all honesty.

9 minutes ago, MoodyBlue1872 said:

Surprise, surprise, Sadiq Khan is not in favour of the restart. 

Why is it those on the left are always the biggest panty wetters and always look to stamp down on positivity and progression?? 

I suppose in his case its so he is on record as being against so if it goes badly he can give it "told you so" . Not sure its got anything to do with left and right, just him playing politics. Im afraid even at times like this you will get cunts playing games. Theres no doubt that theres games being played up here also, making different easing regulations to England simply to be different. 

4 minutes ago, tm91 said:

It's the principle of the thing. If they win it on the pitch then they're the Champions, even if I have to ignore anything to do with football for months so I don't have to think about it. This way is ridiculous, unfair and against any sort of laughable notion of sporting integrity. 

Plus you never know. Imagine if this virus had struck in April 2005 or April 2011. Both times they would have been handed the title. If lockdown had happened a couple of weeks later after the Ibrox OF game and the game-in-hand the gap might have been 7 points, which we've clawed back before. Unlikely, but not impossible.

I do get that all that mate, but restarting the football is option number 3 for me tbh.

30 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Ot

The ten million is already received. Are broadcasters willing to pay for extra games? 

yes as if there is no pay per view for all the extra games then your FA is failing you as is the broadcaster 

2 hours ago, MoodyBlue1872 said:

Ah, the typical "can't do" Scottish attitude. 

It's no wonder that the rest of the UK see Scotland as miserable, negative, moaning, whining, victimised place. 

Always got to be seen to be different and normally for all the wrong reasons. 

Fuck up. 

You're the biggest greeting faced cunt on here. 

46 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

I've no idea why some Rangers fans wanted the season resumed and celtic to actually win the title ... if we can't get null-and-void (which should have 100% happened) then this is much more preferable as there's always an asterix and question mark next to this title they've been handed not won.

Do you know what would have been better resuming the season behind closed doors and Rangers win there game in hand and fuck the beasts twice and take it all the way and possible catch them.

League was far from over.

5 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

I do get that all that mate, but restarting the football is option number 3 for me tbh.

My interpretation of the rules is that they can change the dates of the season but 38 games made up the season. All I wanted was them to follow their set rules, if they couldn't, nul and void as set rules not met.

If the league resumed and the scum won it, I genuinely wouldnt complain about the manner they'd done it. Imo it would have been achieved within the rules, on the park (assuming with the current squads)

3 hours ago, GOAT said:

Surely further highlights the shite ending our season early has caused.  Looks like Liverpool will get the chance to actually win their league title. 

If Rangers had been 10pts above the scum during this pandemic .

Then our league would just about to be kicking off our games around the same date .There is 100% no doubt about it 

Just now, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

My interpretation of the rules is that they can change the dates of the season but 38 games made up the season. All I wanted was them to follow their set rules, if they couldn't, nul and void as set rules not met.

If the league resumed and the scum won it, I genuinely wouldnt complain about the manner they'd done it. Imo it would have been achieved within the rules, on the park (assuming with the current squads)

There's no doubt about it they never attempted to follow their own rules. That's not in doubt.

I just think there's zero chance we were winning the league. It should have been null-and-void tho.

1 minute ago, Stillgoingstrong72 said:

Anyone that thinks the EPL resuming has been done with a thought to sporting integrity is a moron. 

It's all about the TV money. 

Comparing the EPL to our setup is moronic. 

True it’s money with them

And bheastly corruption with our Country 

7 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

Do you know what would have been better resuming the season behind closed doors and Rangers win there game in hand and fuck the beasts twice and take it all the way and possible catch them.

League was far from over.

Bit like how when players don’t play they get better this seems to be the case with Rangers to some.

We were fuckin horrific since Dubai, no way in the world we were winning that league. 

Just now, Smell the hotdog said:

Bit like how when players don’t play they get better this seems to be the case with Rangers with some.

We were fuckin horrific since Dubai, no way in the world we were winning that league. 

But at least we would have lost it fairly. 

59 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

It's just the principle for me mate. I'd rather win or lose the thing on the pitch.  

Chances of using making some kind of comeback were slim to none. But at least we would have had the chance to give it a shot.

3 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

It's just the principle for me mate. I'd rather win or lose the thing on the pitch.  

Chances of using making some kind of comeback were slim to none. But at least we would have had the chance to give it a shot.

Tbh I hope every time we don't win a league, it's like this and they canny celebrate fuck-all and therefore everything they've won is tainted :bangbang:

Archived