Alfredo Instagram

Assegai

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
41 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

He always looks so unappreciative of the gift he has ,the circumstances he finds himself in. Playing for Rangers and even his face ups with a living legend .He won’t change for me 

another season of all the good being neutralised with the bad

2 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

He always looks so unappreciative of the gift he has ,the circumstances he finds himself in. Playing for Rangers and even his face ups with a living legend .He won’t change for me 

This for me. Well past the point of trustworthy. Has to go. 

He'll want to move on. 

He has a kid now. Will want to make a base somewhere, settle and play in a better, more professional league. He must be sick of Scottish football. 

Best for all parties that we draw a line under it and move on. 

Just need to make sure we get financial fairness with regard to the transfer fee. 

Hope he stays, yes has tome and again been unrealible but lets not forget the pish he has had to endure & how he at times has carried us in terms of goals. If we had players to challenge and share the load maybe the tandrums would stop?? Hes a troubled lad who the MSM give him nothing but hell. Imagine that was us in a foreign land. I think if we get ir right and look out for him properly it wouldnt happen.  

He has lost his buzz and sharpness imo, after new year he was a shadow of the rabble rousing Alf we all know and love just going through the motions and seemed to have switched off.

I just hope we can get decent dough for him which we should, because on his game he is a pretty unique (Diego Costa) type of striker and there are not too many of these around.

6 hours ago, King Jela said:

This for me. Well past the point of trustworthy. Has to go. 

Sad as it .I would like this .He can’t be trusted .And the cup final proved he isn’t a lucky player .I grew up with Rangers 1 scum  0 scorer .Johnstone .Rangers 1 scum 0 scorer McCoist .He just never scored enough goals that broke the deadlock in massive games for me .Although I think we will get 1 more season with him leading the line .It will be a fatal twist in our fortunes ,if we have to rely on only him up front next season on his own, without plenty of  help  .Plenty of good points in his game  so any of my points can be argued .It’s just down to your opinion .He divides the support which isn’t ideal ,when we trying to win a league for first time in 10 years 

4 hours ago, Fredrick said:

Hope he stays, yes has tome and again been unrealible but lets not forget the pish he has had to endure & how he at times has carried us in terms of goals. If we had players to challenge and share the load maybe the tandrums would stop?? Hes a troubled lad who the MSM give him nothing but hell. Imagine that was us in a foreign land. I think if we get ir right and look out for him properly it wouldnt happen.  

He gets it tough from the MSM in Scotland, clearly as we have seen recently , are infested with bheast loving media and apologist poodles 

7 hours ago, Swally said:

Well none of them do tbh :lol:

At least the gaffer looks happy

I hope the gaffer has learned the error of his ways from last season .The players he can’t rely on .If he picks his favourites again with the same kind of success .I don’t think I could support him again next season .He has to find a winning formula and quickly 

2 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Posts pictures on Instagram and has his own fans (lol) tripping over themselves trying to find some hidden meaning hinting that he's left. 

What a world we live in. 

Plenty of bears like Alfredo .You do .I don’t like him so much .Yet I support him when he plays for Rangers

Yet he comes across as being a spoiled ungrateful guy .Even if people say he is the opposite ..If he smiled  a wee bit more, scored against scum ,Hivs and sheep a wee bit more and bringing us trophies  .Then don’t think these things would matter .He hasn’t so they matter 

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

Plenty of bears like Alfredo .You do .I don’t like him so much .Yet I support him when he plays for Rangers

Yet he comes across as being a spoiled ungrateful guy .Even if people say he is the opposite ..If he smiled  a wee bit more, scored against scum ,Hivs and sheep a wee bit more and bringing us trophies  .Then don’t think these things would matter .He hasn’t so they matter 

I love wee alfredo mate. I think alot of people take him the wrong way BUT until he scores against the beasts then there will always be question Mark's over him.

A good Rangers striker simply has to score against they cunts on a regular basis.

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

If he smiled more people would think he's taking the piss. 

And how is he spoiled and ungrateful exactly? 

1 minute ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

If he smiled more people would think he's taking the piss. 

And how is he spoiled and ungrateful exactly? 

I said it comes across that way IMO and hundreds of other bears . Like I said , you like him , hundreds want him sold. With best wishes

If he stays , he gets my support but I would rather we cash in on him

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

I said it comes across that way IMO and hundreds of other bears . Like I said , you like him , hundreds want him sold. With best wishes

If he stays , he gets my support but I would rather we cash in on him

I don't know a single Rangers fan that holds these opinions. 

11 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

I love wee alfredo mate. I think alot of people take him the wrong way BUT until he scores against the beasts then there will always be question Mark's over him.

A good Rangers striker simply has to score against they cunts on a regular basis.

I get why you love him mate . He has many good qualities . He rag dolls many defences on his own , he scores plenty of goals . On his day , he can be a very exciting player

4 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

I don't know a single Rangers fan that holds these opinions. 

Your opinion is not going to be swayed regards Alfredo .Same as mine won't be swayed regards Tav

If Alfredo scores big goals for next season . Brilliant

Archived