SELIK chief Peter Bawbag to join SPFL & SFA for new season talks with Scottish Government

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Bears r us said:

Agree with much of that, the only bit I was unclear about is the fans turning on the board, do you mean our fans turning against the SPFL board ??

I swear this will be my final season, If  things are still the same with this board next season .Accepting this and second best.It shouldn’t be acceptable to any bear 

17 minutes ago, gmcf said:

Yeah ? That's up there with the low level paper gatherer , and look where he is now . 

It’s sickening but in my eyes ,we only have ourselves to blame .We know how to hurt our enemies but choose not too

We stay silent . 

2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I swear this will be my final season, If  things are still the same with this board next season .Accepting this and second best.It shouldn’t be acceptable to any bear 

It has been hellish being a Rangers supporter since 2012 as far as winning things is concerned, we have done everything as fans to do our bit. 

I am sure we are in the minority but I am not happy with how we seem to have capitulated in this latest battle, there is still time for them to prove us wrong buy I doubt it.  'We will not be found wanting' and 'The status quo cannot continue (or words to that effect)' but I fail to see that being the case.

Liewell struts up to a meeting today with his stooge MacGregor and we seem to accept that without a word. Maybe we have no option but then we have not heard from our board now for so long I have no idea what they are thinking.

I am waiting with great anticipation for our new kit, so I will end on that positive note. :thumbup:

6 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

It’s sickening but in my eyes ,we only have ourselves to blame .We know how to hurt our enemies but choose not too

We stay silent . 

In the past yes , but this time , I suppose it depends if we keep up the pressure . 

We gave it a good shot and brought out a detailed report . Unfortunately it didn't get the support it deserved from clubs , either looking after their own interests or , to be blunt , don't like us , or at least individuals at those clubs . 

We need to maintain the pressure though  . Not sure how we could open it up again , but it'd interesting to ask the point of doncaster if liewell has to hold his hand in any major meeting . 

13 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I am waiting with great anticipation for our new kit, so I will end on that positive note. :thumbup:

That about sums it up Bro. The only positive on the horizon.  Everything else is negative minus. 

21 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

That about sums it up Bro. The only positive on the horizon.  Everything else is negative minus. 

I actually do not like being negative BD, some might disagree :pipe: but it is difficult at times to keep jovial when you see the tarriers now running our game.

Not sure if you are on Twitter but they openly boast to Rangers fans that Liewell runs the game here now. After reading that you don't know whether to laugh or cry. 

59 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I actually do not like being negative BD, some might disagree :pipe: but it is difficult at times to keep jovial when you see the tarriers now running our game.

Not sure if you are on Twitter but they openly boast to Rangers fans that Liewell runs the game here now. After reading that you don't know whether to laugh or cry. 

Hate being negative myself  Bud but this move only confirms this bastard is flaunting it now. I'm on Twitter but I don't like it, only go on now and again.  I don't know whether to laugh or cry when I read Rangers fans still believing that the bheggars are going to be punished at some stage for anything,  ain't going to happen,  not while sturgeon and co are in on it, they've nullified all avenues of that happening from the police to the justice system. This country is a haven for corruption now. Don't know whether to laugh or cry that Rangers fans vote for this shower or that they are going to away games in the future. Own worst enemies. No wonder that shower of shite are boasting on twatter,  only a bold, brave leader will get us out of this fucking Groundhog Day nightmare.

48 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Is Liewell there as a representative of  all clubs his club at the meeting ?

Don't be silly. He's there as the boss of all the clubs.

To be serious, this shit ain't for changing and tbh, there isn't much the board can do about it. We have no support. The cabal have the game locked down tighter than a duck's arse. Unless we have something substantial and bang to rights, then there is little point in posturing for the sake of it.

We are made to be the pariah and literally no one wants to be associated with us, nor hear from us.

This is life in this taig infested backwater.

We can only but remain vigilant and be prepared to challenge every inequity as they arise and simply do our talking on the park.

15 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Don't be silly. He's there as the boss of all the clubs.

To be serious, this shit ain't for changing and tbh, there isn't much the board can do about it. We have no support. The cabal have the game locked down tighter than a duck's arse. Unless we have something substantial and bang to rights, then there is little point in posturing for the sake of it.

We are made to be the pariah and literally no one wants to be associated with us, nor hear from us.

This is life in this taig infested backwater.

We can only but remain vigilant and be prepared to challenge every inequity as they arise and simply do our talking on the park.

But they like our blue pound mate. I really hope some of these cunts die. 

12 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Hate being negative myself  Bud but this move only confirms this bastard is flaunting it now. I'm on Twitter but I don't like it, only go on now and again.  I don't know whether to laugh or cry when I read Rangers fans still believing that the bheggars are going to be punished at some stage for anything,  ain't going to happen,  not while sturgeon and co are in on it, they've nullified all avenues of that happening from the police to the justice system. This country is a haven for corruption now. Don't know whether to laugh or cry that Rangers fans vote for this shower or that they are going to away games in the future. Own worst enemies. No wonder that shower of shite are boasting on twatter,  only a bold, brave leader will get us out of this fucking Groundhog Day nightmare.

So many things are controlled by the SNP and of course tarriers like Liewell is right up their arse, and vice versa. Our wee country had been ruined by them all and I do worry if we are past the point of no return, very sad to think like that but it is how it seems. 

I must admit I am on twatter a fair bit, but I do not discuss football very much for some treason, I like ridiculing SNP wankers as much as possible with a good bunch of other followers.

I should probably put one of these up :offtopic:for leading you down this road mate, but in a way Liewell and the SNP are so connected with what happens in football we can be forgiven. :pipe:

Archived