SELIK chief Peter Bawbag to join SPFL & SFA for new season talks with Scottish Government

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

So many things are controlled by the SNP and of course tarriers like Liewell is right up their arse, and vice versa. Our wee country had been ruined by them all and I do worry if we are past the point of no return, very sad to think like that but it is how it seems. 

I must admit I am on twatter a fair bit, but I do not discuss football very much for some treason, I like ridiculing SNP wankers as much as possible with a good bunch of other followers.

I should probably put one of these up :offtopic:for leading you down this road mate, but in a way Liewell and the SNP are so connected with what happens in football we can be forgiven. :pipe:

Too late im afraid its everywhere 

How many times you thought to yourself during lockdown that this Rd or that Rd should be fixed whilst quite.

Guess what London Rd from Springfield Rd to A728 ( thats a new Rd  made for those cunts if anyone doesn't know) re surfaced right past Big Billy Knew Statue.

Right past were they some how got permision to buy and bulldozed a Grade A Listed school Building.

Need to stop here my blood is boiling😇

36 minutes ago, Blacky Bear said:

Too late im afraid its everywhere 

How many times you thought to yourself during lockdown that this Rd or that Rd should be fixed whilst quite.

Guess what London Rd from Springfield Rd to A728 ( thats a new Rd  made for those cunts if anyone doesn't know) re surfaced right past Big Billy Knew Statue.

Right past were they some how got permision to buy and bulldozed a Grade A Listed school Building.

Need to stop here my blood is boiling😇

It gets to us all mate, but I find a wee rant now and then helps to put it to bed for a while before something else pushes you over the edge again.  Stay strong. :rangers:

3 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

does anyone know what they are raging about?

serious question btw

This.

I'm missing the point and nobody has explained it.

Edit - Read the thread again and no fucking wonder I'm missing the point. The thread title literally  contains most of the information and is still vague as fuck.

5 hours ago, Bears r us said:

Agree with much of that, the only bit I was unclear about is the fans turning on the board, do you mean our fans turning against the SPFL board ??

No, our fans turning on our board is what I meant.

Slamming them for not doing enough etc when the reality is that the most obvious corruption and skullduggery has been called out professionally by us and basically we've been told to move on, nothing to see here.

1 hour ago, Bears r us said:

So many things are controlled by the SNP and of course tarriers like Liewell is right up their arse, and vice versa. Our wee country had been ruined by them all and I do worry if we are past the point of no return, very sad to think like that but it is how it seems. 

I must admit I am on twatter a fair bit, but I do not discuss football very much for some treason, I like ridiculing SNP wankers as much as possible with a good bunch of other followers.

I should probably put one of these up :offtopic:for leading you down this road mate, but in a way Liewell and the SNP are so connected with what happens in football we can be forgiven. :pipe:

It's ok Bro I don't need led down that road I'm well on it for a long time,  and you better believe liewwell and the people's rhepublic of brigadoon are connected along with the sleekit cunts at the spfl and the sfa, these vermin made their decisions months ago in collaboration, no danger:tu:

35 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

It's ok Bro I don't need led down that road I'm well on it for a long time,  and you better believe liewwell and the people's rhepublic of brigadoon are connected along with the sleekit cunts at the spfl and the sfa, these vermin made their decisions months ago in collaboration, no danger:tu:

I know mate just thought some might think we were in the politics section. :pipe:

Everything you have said in your post is true as far as I am concerned. :thumbup:

12 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

Don't be silly. He's there as the boss of all the clubs.

To be serious, this shit ain't for changing and tbh, there isn't much the board can do about it. We have no support. The cabal have the game locked down tighter than a duck's arse. Unless we have something substantial and bang to rights, then there is little point in posturing for the sake of it.

We are made to be the pariah and literally no one wants to be associated with us, nor hear from us.

This is life in this taig infested backwater.

We can only but remain vigilant and be prepared to challenge every inequity as they arise and simply do our talking on the park.

It's obvious that Lawwell is the Don of Scottish football but what's the solution ridding the game of corruption? 

9 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I'm sure there will be good reason for this.

Oh aye that's right, the cunt rules Scottish fitba and thats why he would always be at the table. Like he was when he flew to London with Doncaster for the TV deal.

Corrupt to the core and now in blatant view.

Sadly it’s been in blatant view for almost a decade.  When your constantly subjected to lopsided referees and compliance officers who are happy to toe the line it becomes less about who we put in the team and more about how our custodians say fuck this, enough enough.  We’ve literally just witnessed in the last month corruption laid out in front of all our eyes with rigged votes, threats, coercion and yet it would appear we’ve to just suck it up????  I’m still hopeful the board remember who they are lucky enough to represent and tell them to go take a fuck to themselves. Fucking hate this country they’ve infested under our noses and all around us. Rant over

6 hours ago, Jamie0202 said:

Thanks for replying but what is in what capacity? I think that is what I'm asking. In what capacity should I be raging?

Jamie, I’ve worked it out 
so let me explain:

a zoom conference involving the SFA, SPFL board, Scottish Rugby and  horse racing delegates have invited the *chumpions Fat controller Don Liewell and The Ross County boss to join the call.  They will be discussing a plan to get things back  up and running, this is because there’s contracts from Sky and others that need considered

gggrrrrr.  I could fucking jump off a fucking dolls house.  Gggrrr

12 hours ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Hate being negative myself  Bud but this move only confirms this bastard is flaunting it now. I'm on Twitter but I don't like it, only go on now and again.  I don't know whether to laugh or cry when I read Rangers fans still believing that the bheggars are going to be punished at some stage for anything,  ain't going to happen,  not while sturgeon and co are in on it, they've nullified all avenues of that happening from the police to the justice system. This country is a haven for corruption now. Don't know whether to laugh or cry that Rangers fans vote for this shower or that they are going to away games in the future. Own worst enemies. No wonder that shower of shite are boasting on twatter,  only a bold, brave leader will get us out of this fucking Groundhog Day nightmare.

Post of the morning for me . 100% SPOT BD . Well said

12 hours ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Hate being negative myself  Bud but this move only confirms this bastard is flaunting it now. I'm on Twitter but I don't like it, only go on now and again.  I don't know whether to laugh or cry when I read Rangers fans still believing that the bheggars are going to be punished at some stage for anything,  ain't going to happen,  not while sturgeon and co are in on it, they've nullified all avenues of that happening from the police to the justice system. This country is a haven for corruption now. Don't know whether to laugh or cry that Rangers fans vote for this shower or that they are going to away games in the future. Own worst enemies. No wonder that shower of shite are boasting on twatter,  only a bold, brave leader will get us out of this fucking Groundhog Day nightmare.

He is helicoptering his cock at us while giving the finger with his spare hand.

11 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Love the Rangers but I hate everything else about Scottish football. Rotten and corrupt to the core.

The authorities plus most other clubs are lower than shit on my shoe  

Not another penny will I provide them.

Any real supporter that is hurting right now.Should feel ashamed of themselves , if their continue to spend money at away grounds next season .

Looks like the club won't act on anything . So we should at least do our bit . I know few weeks in , we would  be wasting  our breath .

It would make you weep , that our fans do not get savvy with this . We have the power but will never use it where it matters

In fact , even on here .You will have guys that don't even go to home games , never mind away games , screaming that boycotts and all that shite don't work . That is what you are up against .

8 hours ago, Jamie0202 said:

Thanks for replying but what is in what capacity? I think that is what I'm asking. In what capacity should I be raging?

In what capacity has Lawwell joined the group discussing how to restart football. His term hasn't started to be seated at the SPFL table, he is not on the SFA board. So why is he there? Is he representing the t.v company?  I don't think raging does any good but questions need to be asked why Lawwell as been invited to the restart talks.

9 hours ago, EverestGers said:

Sadly it’s been in blatant view for almost a decade

Why bother going to the effort of trying fo hide it. 

The daft sods vote for it anyway and follow along blindly behind straight off the edge of the cliff just like the lemmings they are.

19 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

In what capacity has Lawwell joined the group discussing how to restart football. His term hasn't started to be seated at the SPFL table, he is not on the SFA board. So why is he there? Is he representing the t.v company?  I don't think raging does any good but questions need to be asked why Lawwell as been invited to the restart talks.

And the guy from Ross County? 

Archived