Barry Fergusons Top 11 (He Played With)

12 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

Nah we can forget about this thread but it still won't change my opinion on Ferguson. In usual RM form though people are choosing to be selective in what they quote though.

Dirty wrong yin.

Dae his legs, RM.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Dirty wrong yin.

Dae his legs, RM.

:lol:

It's like that thread where you had the audacity to disagree with the general consensus that Ryan Jack shouldn't have been red carded for his follow through on Stevie May. How dare you go against the majority.

While you defended your position vehemently on that occasion sadly I won't be doing the same as I can't be arsed. People read what they want to read and selectively quote you anyway so not much point debating.

Tapping out of this thread. Popcorn not required.

55 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

What fucking idiot said Ferguson wasn't a captain? I seen him captain our club for years. What a fucking idiot :lol::lol::lol:

Apologies for the typo :lol:

You‘re a fucking idiot for saying he isn’t a club legend.

Btw the 2 times I’ve cried the most when a was a wee guy was when Ferguson left and Darcheville missed from about a yard out against Lyon at home (hindsight for that second one eh). 

Ferguson the last 4 years is an absolute wanker. 

As a player he’s the best this country has produced as long as I’ve been born and nobody has came close

1 hour ago, Inigo said:

Ahead of those 3? Not a chance.

Tough one to just pick three, but honestly would be right up there for me. I'm around the same era as you so don't have the guys in the 70's and early 80's to chose from but given how Albertz performed in the 'big' games he's in my top three. Ahead of Gio tbh, but it's close.

1 hour ago, Jamie0202 said:

:lol:

It's like that thread where you had the audacity to disagree with the general consensus that Ryan Jack shouldn't have been red carded for his follow through on Stevie May. How dare you go against the majority.

While you defended your position vehemently on that occasion sadly I won't be doing the same as I can't be arsed. People read what they want to read and selectively quote you anyway so not much point debating.

Tapping out of this thread. Popcorn not required.

Oh, mega sense of humour fail. Calm yersel, old boy.

2 hours ago, Jamie0202 said:

Nice and constructive as usual...

As usual? You've never replied to any of my 'constructive' posts before.

The only people I know who have the same opinion of Barry Ferguson as you do are fenians.  Are you a wee fenian?

23 hours ago, Jamie0202 said:

Absolute nonsense IMO.

He 100% is. They only reason people say he's not is how hes conducted himself after Rangers.  Gazza aside he's the best midfielder we've had in my lifetime, im 32 

20 hours ago, hammer93 said:

Crainey was the only Blackpool player that got mentioned so don't be too shocked and appalled m8

Regardless who the fuck you are doing it for surely the best XI is you best XI full stop?

They're generally popularity contests or in some cases done to appease folk. You rarely see players doing these things more than once and actually going with the same XI, it changes depending on who's asking the question.

Basically it's a lot of shite.

3 hours ago, Jamie0202 said:

Nah we can forget about this thread but it still won't change my opinion on Ferguson. In usual RM form though people are choosing to be selective in what they quote though.

Everything you've said is fucking idiotic mate, not just single quotes :lol: Obviously Gazza as you've mentioned, but who else do you class as a legend? Anyone since him? 

That boy is the best product of a Scottish academy in 30 years. 

He's the finest homegrown talent I have ever that time and as a footballer is absolutely fantastic. 

Bossed juve, psv etc. I he was immense. I to deny that's fucking ridiculous the boy was fucking amazing 

42 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

They're generally popularity contests or in some cases done to appease folk. You rarely see players doing this things more than once and actually going with the same XI, it changes depending on who's asking the question.

Basically it's a lot of shite.

His most definitely was...he only picked 1 CB as he couldn't decide between another 4 or 5....he couldn't pick another CM to partner Gazza....Cannigga right mid and 3 up top of Mols, De Boer and Boyd....he actually only named 10 players so assuming he was putting another CB & CM in he had 12 players 🤣🤣

34 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

He's the finest homegrown talent I have ever that time and as a footballer is absolutely fantastic. 

Bossed juve, psv etc. I he was immense. I to deny that's fucking ridiculous the boy was fucking amazing 

Still a bare arse tho.

45 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Guy is a wank these days tho 

On 29/05/2020 at 23:50, British_Empire said:

I knew I was gonna read something mental before I even clicked to open this :lol: 1 CB and Boyd ahead of Mols.

Surprised there's no Birmingham City players in that considering winning the league cup with them was his greatest achievement in football.

Grow up ! What he meant was  winning trophies with Rangers in Scotland where generally we dominate  is expected  not winning any is unacceptable.  To win a trophy with an unfashionable club in the mega rich era in the much bigger stage of England  is a greater achievement than  than winning a trophy with Rangers in Scotland.  I guess if it was possible to ask Davie Cooper he would say winning the Scottish cup with Motherwell is a greater achievement than winning it with us  

This is not a slight on us but a fact  

7 hours ago, GeeSS said:

Grow up ! What he meant was  winning trophies with Rangers in Scotland where generally we dominate  is expected  not winning any is unacceptable.  To win a trophy with an unfashionable club in the mega rich era in the much bigger stage of England  is a greater achievement than  than winning a trophy with Rangers in Scotland.  I guess if it was possible to ask Davie Cooper he would say winning the Scottish cup with Motherwell is a greater achievement than winning it with us  

This is not a slight on us but a fact  

So he forgot about captaining us to a major European final then aye 

or even Helicopter Sunday against all the odds?

Don't stick up for him you both look like muppets

Archived