Barry Fergusons Top 11 (He Played With)

On 30/05/2020 at 09:26, Raligt said:

Does anyone know why we sold Amato?

Was there not rumours of him shagging someone missus' or someone shagging his missus'? Gattusso sticks in the head for some reason,

On 30/05/2020 at 10:06, Steakbake said:

Ferguson didn't become a regular in the team until 98/99 season and Laudrup left in the summer of 98.

Aye but would have played with him in training and most likely the previous season.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, mclovin9091 said:

Was there not rumours of him shagging someone missus' or someone shagging his missus'? Gattusso sticks in the head for some reason,

Aye but would have played with him in training and most likely the previous season.

True mate - must have been a joy to even train with Laudrup |

On 31/05/2020 at 14:25, British_Empire said:

So he forgot about captaining us to a major European final then aye 

or even Helicopter Sunday against all the odds?

Don't stick up for him you both look like muppets

No you are the muppet   Even captaining us to an European final (lost) is not as big an achievement as winning a major trophy down south with a  unfashionable club  If we had won the European trophy I am sure that would have been his greatest achievement but we didn’t and nobody remembers runners up I am afraid  an achievement is winning not a gallant loser ! 

On 29/05/2020 at 23:59, mclovin9091 said:

Shagger or Klos is too close to call.

Moore over Amo??

Hutton over Ricksen???

McCann over Laudrup??? Or Albertz.

Miller & Boyd over Mols or Amato???

""Shagger or Klos too close to call" , aye fur Stevie wonder. Klos WORLD CLASS , McGregor a class goalie but not top class.

17 hours ago, ianferguson said:

""Shagger or Klos too close to call" , aye fur Stevie wonder. Klos WORLD CLASS , McGregor a class goalie but not top class.

Barry would have played with Goram too, maybe only a dozen or so games but should probably have him ahead of both

11 hours ago, Spectre said:

Barry would have played with Goram too, maybe only a dozen or so games but should probably have him ahead of both

Na, not as many as that, and by the time Barry was playing with Goram, the goalie was nowhere near his former self.  In his final season, Goram was a fat mess who was unrecognisable, in form or presence on the field. And as a keeper growing up, he was my hero/I idolised him. But he was was on a steep decline at Rangers by Barry’s time.

It’s a bizarre team Barry’s selected but I have no problem with him clearly selecting players from the start of Advocaat’s time. Tha

On 30/05/2020 at 22:04, eejay the dj said:

Albertz 100% has to be in best midfield last 40 years .No question

Never.  Better than Durrant and Cooper?  And that is before you mention Gazza and laudrup to name but a few

On 29/05/2020 at 23:50, British_Empire said:

I knew I was gonna read something mental before I even clicked to open this :lol: 1 CB and Boyd ahead of Mols.

Surprised there's no Birmingham City players in that considering winning the league cup with them was his greatest achievement in football.

Seen one on YouTube think it was a Blackpool produced one and I am sure Stephen Carr was in it as well as a few non-Rangers players. That one must have been for all the players he played with.

Archived