Ross Wilson on Talksport - Monday, 11am

Similar to Gerrard recently, Wilson will be talking to Jim White at 11am on Monday.

Last time, Jim stated a specific time and it was spot on with no delays i.e. sometimes they say 11am but you have to wait 2 hours till it really begins.

Should be interesting and I wonder if they will talk about his involvement in structuring the Hagi deal (bargain!).

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just as an FYI if people are worried about giving White 'Listening numbers'.

The way that's worked out is by an organisation called RAJAR. Unless you listen via an App, listening on a regular DAB radio or on medium wave doesn't give any indication of listening numbers. There's about 250k odd people across Britain who basically keep a diary of what they listen to, and that's what the broadcasters use for their numbers.

So in reality if you want to hear Wilson talk do it on your DAB or medium wave radio and Talksport are none the wiser!

7 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Really does,  club should have nothing to do with him and boosting his listening figures is stupid 

I'd prefer avoiding him but it doesnt sum up the club at all.

We're now domestically ignoring much of the Rangers haters, and releasing new material via HoH, 4lads, the Athletic.

I absolutely get us wanting to raise our profile and voice outwith this shithole. We need to try to make it work. If cunts don't get onboard and continue to be cunts then we will soon treat them as the cunts they are.

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I'd prefer avoiding him but it doesnt sum up the club at all.

We're now domestically ignoring much of the Rangers haters, and releasing new material via HoH, 4lads, the Athletic.

I absolutely get us wanting to raise our profile and voice outwith this shithole. We need to try to make it work. If cunts don't get onboard and continue to be cunts then we will soon treat them as the cunts they are.

We should have been treating him as the cunt he is for a decade already 

3 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

We should have been treating him as the cunt he is for a decade already 

We've a new Board and new approach. Jim White is a knob but Talksport could be a good outlet for us to speak freely.

Not really got much to lose, they act the cunt and we  at least tried.

46 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

We've a new Board and new approach. Jim White is a knob but Talksport could be a good outlet for us to speak freely.

Not really got much to lose, they act the cunt and we  at least tried.

Agreed m8 but what the fuck happened to Jim White...I suppose his career meant more than Rangers if truth is being told....fucking sad to lose your spine for money 

2 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

Agreed m8 but what the fuck happened to Jim White...I suppose his career meant more than Rangers if truth is being told....fucking sad to lose your spine for money 

When he was sucking the cock of any Rangers connection back in the day it’s clear now it was career development of his own that he was into 

Nothing really to write home about.

Said we restructured the Hagi deal because of coronavirus and Genk we good to deal with.

Said we have lots of friends in the Scottish game when asked if we were all friends again now but added jokingly “It depends who you are talking about”

He conceded that celtic have a financial advantage after us being out of Europe for so many years.

Asked about Jordan Ibe and Berahino and said we are linked with lots of players and very few are correct.

Also said the staff were working hard to get players in, in a changing world.

Nothing said about returning to training.

10 minutes ago, Misteral said:

So listening to Ross Wilson it would appear we've given up on our quest to clean up the SPFL  and we're now moving on. Disappointed to say the least.  We better fucking win the league next season. 

I bloody hope not

20 minutes ago, Misteral said:

So listening to Ross Wilson it would appear we've given up on our quest to clean up the SPFL  and we're now moving on. Disappointed to say the least.  We better fucking win the league next season. 

If the mhedia are asking questions along the 'clean it up' line then the corruption must be there for all to see.

38 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

Said we restructured the Hagi deal because of coronavirus and Genk we good to deal with.

Said we have lots of friends in the Scottish game when asked if we were all friends again now but added jokingly “It depends who you are talking about”

He conceded that celtic have a financial advantage after us being out of Europe for so many years.

Asked about Jordan Ibe and Berahino and said we are linked with lots of players and very few are correct.

Yeah it really feels like

1 hour ago, Misteral said:

Disappointing as you say, but we should not be surprised.

It makes all the hope we had in the massive first thread on the SPFL votes seem totally worthless. Unless there is a change at the top of our Club then I will never believe any statement they make again as far as taking on the corruption is concerned. 

:britney:

1 hour ago, BlueThunder said:

Tbh I think there's some interesting bits to take from that.

Archived