What a cracking set of podcasts we have now

AlCapone

Aye ready podcast, gersnet, heart and hand, this is Ibrox, 4 lads. What a great set, been some cracking pods the last 3 months giving us hours of entertainment.

well played lads and lassies, your efforts appreciated 

hope all bears subscribe to them all 

Heart and Hand for me as well.

Best £2 I’ve spent and keeps me going in work during the day.

Listen to the other free ones as well which means there really is no need for bears to use the fenian propaganda pods like PLZ, Open Goal (owned by Lawwells son) or radio Clyde. 👍🏻

Another thing I must say is fair play to the guys and girls involved. The abuse they take off the scum is unreal. Was listening to a pod recently where Marina was talking about the disgusting and vile abuse she took from grown men that supported celtic. They went as far as abusing her friends, family and contacted her employer. Similar with David Edgar where he was saying these tramps actually subscribe to H&H in the hope of finding something and frequently contact sponsors, Record company’s due to the song used on the daily update and also the Patreon site owners to get it removed.

Dealing with these cunts must be exhausting and fair play to everyone involved for putting up with it and providing great content especially in lockdown.

39 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Another thing I must say is fair play to the guys and girls involved. The abuse they take off the scum is unreal. Was listening to a pod recently where Marina was talking about the disgusting and vile abuse she took from grown men that supported celtic. They went as far as abusing her friends, family and contacted her employer. Similar with David Edgar where he was saying these tramps actually subscribe to H&H in the hope of finding something and frequently contact sponsors, Record company’s due to the song used on the daily update and also the Patreon site owners to get it removed.

Dealing with these cunts must be exhausting and fair play to everyone involved for putting up with it and providing great content especially in lockdown.

Incredible behaviour . For some reason they will go to any lengths in the hatred for anything Rangers

They are getting braver every year . As their seems to be no consequences to whatever they get up too 

Not a fan of this tbh but fair play to those involved putting themselves out there to be abused and harassed by obsessed tarriers. 

Filth fans are genuine weirdos doubt there’s another support in world football who behave the way they anally abused cretins do towards their rivals.  Rivals from other clubs would rather just have a good tear up in the streets.

2 hours ago, B1872 said:

Listen to the other free ones as well which means there really is no need for bears to use the fenian propaganda pods like PLZ, Open Goal (owned by Lawwells son) or radio Clyde. 👍🏻

Only watch PLZ to see what way they are trying to twist things ,McGuire tries his Jim White love everything pish but the tarrier mask slips too often

Havent watched it since taigs were awarded the title ,even my stomach isn’t strong enough for that shite 

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

Incredible behaviour . For some reason they will go to any lengths in the hatred for anything Rangers

They are getting braver every year . As their seems to be no consequences to whatever they get up too 

Rangers Derangement Syndrome is real and affecting tens of thousands of them.

6 hours ago, STEPPS BOY said:

4 lads is shite..

He’s a throbber.

Genuinely never heard anyone say a bad word about 4lads before. What you got against him?

8 hours ago, B1872 said:

Didn't realise Lawwells son owned open goal.

14 hours ago, B1872 said:

Owned by Lawwell's son? Thank fuck I never watched it then. 

On 02/06/2020 at 22:15, AlCapone said:

Aye ready podcast, gersnet, heart and hand, this is Ibrox, 4 lads. What a great set, been some cracking pods the last 3 months giving us hours of entertainment.

well played lads and lassies, your efforts appreciated 

hope all bears subscribe to them all 

I’ve got heart and hand how do you get the other ones bud?

4 Lads on Twitter always good for updates and reliable hints for the future.

However the podcast is fairly boring. No energy v Heart and Hand. Some of the guests are cringeworthy post games. Some come on and havent even seen the game!

Fair play to everyone taking part but H and H is head and shoulders above. All better than the Scottish media.

Archived