Andy Halliday guest on PLZ soccer show

CR3

I watch this when Barry Ferguson is on during the week. Andy Halliday was the special guest today (0:55:45)

Was good to hear from him since leaving the club and the fond memories throughout his Rangers career, wish him well - always a bear!

1 hour ago, CR3 said:

I watch this when Barry Ferguson is on it. Andy Halliday was the special guest today (0:55:45)

Was good  to hear from him since leaving the club and the fond memories throughout his Rangers career, good bear.

:tu:

Cheers for that mate ...... not my scene these shows ..... but obviously wish Andy all the best wherever he ends up .... gave a good account of himself on this one.

🇬🇧

1 hour ago, LegendofCoop said:

Hope he took an ak47 to the papish cunts! (Virtually, of course....).

What do you mean? Putting his hands up like an AK47 and making machine gun noises? 

I don't think that would be very mature whether he likes the guys or not. 

3 hours ago, falkirkNS said:

Warburton well backed again by players, id like to have seen him with money, only player he spent money on was garner... or 65k holty 

He paid for.tav and that fenian bastard fae st Johnstone for a start without even trying to think,rotten manager fuck giving him money 

4 hours ago, falkirkNS said:

Warburton well backed again by players, id like to have seen him with money, only player he spent money on was garner... or 65k holty 

5-1 Piggery - lol nobody died 

Lost every single big away game in Championship and Premiership 

Hibs don't win a Scottish Cup for 100 years until he comes along

Said people should be asking questions about the development of Barrie McKay instead of worrying about challenging for a title

Fraud of a manager backed up by a snake of a former captain into the bargain

Fuck me how time forgives eh :lol:

When he climbed into the Broomloan and grabbed the megaphone to sing Follow Follow is one of football's seminal moments.  Perhaps he was an average player who wouldn't have got to wear the jersey under other circumstances but he bleeds red white and blue and he lived the dream.   

3 minutes ago, miracle said:

When he climbed into the Copland and grabbed the megaphone to sing Follow Follow is one of football's seminal moments.  Perhaps he was an average player who wouldn't have got to wear the jersey under other circumstances but he bleeds red white and blue and he lived the dream.   

Broomloan*

12 hours ago, falkirkNS said:

Part of the problem if you believe this pish.

He signed O’Halloran anol.

7 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

5-1 Piggery - lol nobody died 

Lost every single big away game in Championship and Premiership 

Hibs don't win a Scottish Cup for 100 years until he comes along

Said people should be asking questions about the development of Barrie McKay instead of worrying about challenging for a title

Fraud of a manager backed up by a snake of a former captain into the bargain

Fuck me how time forgives eh :lol:

How can cunts no see this?

Honest interview from a player who tried his best but didn’t push on from his excellent first season to be the type of player that will win things. Never let us down and think he would make an excellent acquisition for an ambitious league 1 team or in fact a championship team. He could be Warb’s  John McGovern

6 hours ago, CoatbridgeBear said:

Part of the problem if you believe this pish.

He signed O’Halloran anol.

I know mate, I just feel there was too much pressure first season back up.

No one hated us signing that tarrier bastard more than me.

11 hours ago, The Blues said:

Honest interview from a player who tried his best but didn’t push on from his excellent first season to be the type of player that will win things. Never let us down and think he would make an excellent acquisition for an ambitious league 1 team or in fact a championship team. He could be Warb’s  John McGovern

Who's John mcgovern? 

Archived