Everyone Anyone: Imran’s Story

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Good story.  When’s the one for our Protestant, unionist majority?

I'm sure there was recently a great story about an old guy - could have been called Dougie - who wasn't well and had a tour of the stadium and met Mark Hateley. Dunno his politics or religion, but it was a cracking story and didn't attract one bitchy wee comment from anyone. 

11 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Good story.  When’s the one for our Protestant, unionist majority?

The campaign is to fight the ideas that we're all bigots that don't accept anyone that isn't what you describe, seeing as nobody else will and plenty will push the idea that we are all bigots. You don't need a PU majority story for that.

I don't understand why the idea of the club essentially defending itself by improving its image irritates people.

6 minutes ago, Inigo said:

The campaign is to fight the ideas that we're all bigots that don't accept anyone that isn't what you describe, seeing as nobody else will and plenty will push the idea that we are all bigots. You don't need a PU majority story for that.

I don't understand why the idea of the club essentially defending itself by improving its image irritates people.

It’s no really everyone anyone then is it?

more like everyone, anyone apart from the PUL majority. 

don’t have a problem with people telling their stories regardless of colour race or religion but it’s just a pandering exercise tbh and that’s what I can’t stand.

6 minutes ago, GOAT said:

It’s no really everyone anyone then is it?

more like everyone, anyone apart from the PUL majority. 

don’t have a problem with people telling their stories regardless of colour race or religion but it’s just a pandering exercise tbh. 

People aren't implying we're bigots because we don't have enough PUL. They're already represented pretty damned well. I mean, we only sing the songs and wave the flags every week.

It isn't pandering. It's necessary PR. Which is being directed where it's needed, and the PUL community isn't where it's needed.

It's obvious, standard stuff. It shouldn't make folk feel insecure.

7 minutes ago, peter huistra said:

The goats right , they can't say it's all inclusive when they are leaving out certain people , why they have to do a PR thing about race and inclusion in the year 2020 is beyond me . Waste of money and quite insulting. 

Where have you been the last 11 days?

25 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Imran could be a protestant and a unionist.

Or do you mean, where is a story featuring a white person?

Oh there will be a white person story, but they’ll be gay or Irish or catholic or transsexual.  A load of absolute nonsense. 

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

Where have you been the last 11 days?

I just don't think it's needed at our club , regardless of what is happening in America I have yet to see anyone be attacked simply because the are not white at a game or in any pubs near the stadium or the subway. 

24 minutes ago, peter huistra said:

The goats right , they can't say it's all inclusive when they are leaving out certain people , why they have to do a PR thing about race and inclusion in the year 2020 is beyond me . Waste of money and quite insulting. 

I'm going to bet our reputation is bad in these communities, mainly because lots of people try to push the idea that we're all racists. I suspect @psb07158 will back this up. Think he has before. why would you have a problem with the club creating a voice countering these assertions by folk that hate us?

The campaign doesn't include PUL folk because it's not necessary. We don't have a bad rep amongst those people. PR isn't aimed at the converted.

Why is this simple shit so hard for folk to understand? 

3 minutes ago, Inigo said:

I'm going to bet our reputation is bad in these communities, mainly because lots of people try to push the idea that we're all racists. I suspect @psb07158 will back this up. Think he has before. why would you have a problem with the club creating a voice countering these assertions by folk that hate us?

The campaign doesn't include PUL folk because it's not necessary. We don't have a bad rep amongst those people. PR isn't aimed at the converted.

Why is this simple shit so hard for folk to understand? 

Yep, confirmed

And if they ever took a look at our P&CA section on here I wouldn't blame them 😂

10 minutes ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

So does this white female bi mental health disabled non religous person not count then because I am different?

Is my story about my love of Rangers nonsense?

I never said the story was nonsense, I said the whole everyone anyone shite is nonsense.  Who gives a fuck what you me or anyone is aslong as we support Rangers.  We don’t need a movement to highlight that. 

1 hour ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Can the OP confirm whether Imran is seeking / rejecting the refund for last season's games so I can then determine whether I like the guy and his story or not. Thanks.

He’s staunch as fuck 😉

Archived