Rangers Propose League Change (Inc "B Team")

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Jb85 said:

It'll be good experience for our youth. Possible guaranteed sell outs for when the first team aren't playing or playing away. Only problem would be teams missing out on promotion for another year maybe two if we and them were to win the league in a row. 

The games wont sell out 

5 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

It’s like a seal of approval .Fuck us in reality 

The cynic in me ,says it could even have been a bheast idea .Anything is possible with our lot 

No happy we’re helping anyone else out in Scottish tbh so I’m hoping it doesn’t pass, prob cutting nose of to spite my face as it would benefit us, but we shouldn’t be offering theses bastards a way out. 

Normally I would be all for this, but to be honest I'm scunnered with clubs in this country.

To be honest any way it benefits us, it will also benefit them by allowing them to enter St Pat's Boys Club.

I am genuinely starting to think that I'm done with football. It is absolutely clear that they own the governing bodies, and the bidding is done to help them at every turn.

The club tried to get change made, but the rest of the clubs are spineless. Without backing there is not much we can do.

We can't even remove the chairman of the governing bodies who stated "I hate those bastards" when talking about us, or the legal council for the governing body (who happened to previously work for celtic) who stated "you bastards have been cheating us for years".

It's getting to the stage that they can be completely open and transparent with their bias and corruption, rather than try to hide it, because they know they can be. No-one wants it to change except for us.

If the new season starts with Doncaster, McLennan and McKenzie in place, then the game is a bogey for me. As much as I love the club, I'm not willing to devote time and more importantly the emotion to a rigged game.

3 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

No happy we’re helping anyone else out in Scottish tbh so I’m hoping it doesn’t pass, prob cutting nose of to spite my face as it would benefit us, but we shouldn’t be offering theses bastards a way out. 

Many of us are cutting our noses off .Cause we are supporters .Just mere fans who pay our hard earned to support a team from when we were young boys .

We have been shafted since 2012 .Only a business would forget that in the way ours rolls over at nauseam  .And that’s our clubs excuse .They are a business and want our money 

No matter what we have to suffer 

21 minutes ago, Dickie1963 said:

What the very feck is our club up to ?

They seem to have been completely out manoeuvred, thrown the towel in and been bitch whipped.

Why on earth would anyone vote for even more teams in the league set up. 

Don't forget, this is the club that apparently never opposed to celtic getting a title they never won - if they can do that, they could agree to this. We're obsessed with this "for the good of Scottish football" shite, like a battered and abused wife that's still loyal to her Man and it's pathetic to see.

3 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Many of us are cutting our noses off .Cause we are supporters .Just mere fans who pay our hard earned to support a team from when we were young boys .

We have been shafted since 2012 .Only a business would forget that in the way ours rolls over at nauseam  

If we can some how win the title this coming season it’ll be our greatest ever triumph, to win it we’ll need to be much better than them  as we’ll need to overcome every dirty trick in the book, I believe that would be the end of the cabal as well, their end game has always been they cunts getting their tainted 10 

5 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

If we can some how win the title this coming season it’ll be our greatest ever triumph, to win it we’ll need to be much better than them  as we’ll need to overcome every dirty trick in the book, I believe that would be the end of the cabal as well, their end game has always been they cunts getting their tainted 10 

Can’t see it tbh.It would be a footballing miracle 

I said last season .We need to be better than brilliant every game .We were miles off that .This group can’t be that consistent 

Too much to ask .Especially as they will have everything going for them ,when they are struggling 

1 pt will become 3 very often with them 

3 Pts will become 1 or 0 with us many times 

1 minute ago, 6superbarry6 said:

We won't win it next season. We won't win it again for years to be honest.

Would not surprise me in the slightest for them to get about 15 in a row.

Everything is being done to give them an advantage. Every decision is happening the way they want. Every financial benefit goes to help them. Every appointment being made in the governing body is being done to help them.

When a club has a financial advantage and an advantage in the set up of the league, then this is just too much to overcome for us.

They will win it again next year and we will turn on the management and it will be back to the drawing board.

Worst thing is that we have had investors basically bankrolling us for the last few years to try and get us on a remotely even playing field with them. This investment will dry up when it becomes clear it won't be enough to deliver a league title, and we will fall even further behind.

With the corruption in place in the league, the best we can hope for is to finish in second place and have a wee run in europe, maybe with a cup win or so whenever they fuck up.

29 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Can’t see it tbh.It would be a footballing miracle 

I said last season .We need to be better than brilliant every game .We were miles off that .This group can’t be that consistent 

Too much to ask .Especially as they will have everything going for them ,when they are struggling 

1 pt will become 3 very often with them 

3 Pts will become 1 or 0 with us many times 

I think we need to start put putting pressure on these referees and calling out any shocking decisions, John Beaton and obviously Clancy we need to be keeping an eye on in particular 

13 hours ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Fair enough if it is , I dont see the big advantage we get for 100k , surely it would be cheaper and easier to get a deal with a club where we give them 5 or 6 youngsters on loan each season 

The young players get to train on our facilities, with our coaches and play in our formations.

We can prioritise player development over winning games.  Passing technical football over long ball merchants.

Just now, Blue_Devil said:

The young players get to train on our facilities, with our coaches and play in our formations.

We can prioritise player development over winning games.  Passing technical football over long ball merchants.

The biggest part of player development at our club should be winning.

We have loads of technically gifted players at the club currently - but next to no winners.

2 minutes ago, Blue_Devil said:

All stuff warburton would have championed till he was rightly chased for us being a weak team who had no plan b 

2 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

The biggest part of player development at our club should be winning.

We have loads of technically gifted players at the club currently - but next to no winners.

Yet we have Murty as manager, if we are serious about producing players for the 1st team then Murray needs removed 

Just now, ger4life_1872 said:

All stuff warburton would have championed till he was rightly chased for us being a weak team who had no plan b 

Warburton couldn't be fucked watching our young teams and had little interaction with them. Davie Weir and Jim Stewart watched more 20s games in one afternoon that Warbiola did in his entire time here.

Just now, The Dude said:

Warburton couldn't be fucked watching our young teams and had little interaction with them. Davie Weir and Jim Stewart watched more 20s games in one afternoon that Warbiola did in his entire time here.

Was it not him that brought in the every team play the same formation at all age groups ?

13 hours ago, kanjo said:

Part of me thinks it’s a good idea, the other says i’d prefer an 18 team league. 

Truth is though... Sky want 4 derby matches and won’t sanction it. 

Of course there will still be 4 games v septic,  as both will finish in top 6 and play home and away after split 

Just now, The Dude said:

Utter shite.

Why’s it utter shite, what success has he had? The guy might be regarded as a good coach but his weak mentality shouldn’t be anywhere near Rangers, should’ve been chased long ago along with Stewart Robertson 

3 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Why’s it utter shite, what success has he had? The guy might be regarded as a good coach but his weak mentality shouldn’t be anywhere near Rangers, should’ve been chased long ago along with Stewart Robertson 

The players - almost to a man - in the reserves are hugely complimentary of his coaching and how they have helped improve them.

Gerrard and Mulholland are both big fans of his.

See this 'weak mentality' stuff, surely if he was that weak mentally he'd have fucked off back to a nice, easy Academy job in England? There are plenty clubs who'd be happy to have him.

Archived