Everyone, anyone organiser....Black lives matter protest

GOAT

7 hours ago, psb07158 said:

Folk do realise we're a multimillion £ business and can't just go around suing every fucking nobody who says something about the club? One search on Twitter or Facebook and we'd have literally a thousand lawsuits ongoing 

What we need, is for our fans to stop falling for this fucking shite. @eskbankloyal has shown that "journalist" up for what he is in this thread we just need to spread that on social media ourselves and discredit these people ourselves, the club can't do it for us. 

We're a diverse club with a diverse fanbase. Half our starting XI is Black. Fight it ourselves and don't get sucked into the propaganda, it's precisely what these fannies want us to do

Edit: this is also where I expect our fans in the media to fight our corner I.e. guys like @The Dude to step up given he has worked himself into a position of relative importance and has shown himself to be fairly neutral etc so people will take him seriously if he challenges this publicly. 

What about protecting the brand? There’s a team not to far away that who are absolute masters at it.

It’s been shown that the only time the club bother their arse is if a Director is slandered.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

of course everyone’s life matters. But this movement is specifically targeted at institutional racism. It’s a slogan to  highlight the disproportionate deaths of black folk in custody/police/etc

I am not saying there is institutional racism, I believe there is, and it’s not right. Whatever has happened in the US, or is not happening there is really quite shocking. But it requires an effort on both sides, and frankly, it seems to be a one sided effort to reduce racism which just angers the situation.

For example, an awful lot of black culture celebrates crime and racism, it actually glamourises it. So why isn’t something being done to remove this from its culture?

I would also say the racism black people have towards whites also contributes. There is a higher amount of incarceration for black people than whites but I believe a lot of this is down to the attitude of the black person born out of their frustration and belief that they’re being victimised.

If you stand before a judge wearing a suit and tie, are humble and apologetic you are less likely to go to prison than someone showing an attitude of fuck the system and fuck you judge.

I do believe there is racism towards black people, but they also aggravate the situation themselves. 

The only way to stop racism is to stop all forms of racism, this is both negative and positive racism. Why are black organisations allowed such as the NBPS?

That is a racist organisation at its core, but strangely people don’t see it like that.

8 hours ago, psb07158 said:

Folk do realise we're a multimillion £ business and can't just go around suing every fucking nobody who says something about the club? One search on Twitter or Facebook and we'd have literally a thousand lawsuits ongoing 

What we need, is for our fans to stop falling for this fucking shite. @eskbankloyal has shown that "journalist" up for what he is in this thread we just need to spread that on social media ourselves and discredit these people ourselves, the club can't do it for us. 

We're a diverse club with a diverse fanbase. Half our starting XI is Black. Fight it ourselves and don't get sucked into the propaganda, it's precisely what these fannies want us to do

Edit: this is also where I expect our fans in the media to fight our corner I.e. guys like @The Dude to step up given he has worked himself into a position of relative importance and has shown himself to be fairly neutral etc so people will take him seriously if he challenges this publicly. 

You mean the guy who works for the daily record?  Fuck him and his newspaper 

And falling for this fucking shite ...... Are you not the same person who demanded Rangers apologise to some random guy who appeared in the newspapers claiming he was abused and Rangers covered it up?? Was that you or not?? 

38 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

What about protecting the brand? There’s a team not to far away that who are absolute masters at it.

It’s been shown that the only time the club bother their arse is if a Director is slandered.

I know we need to protect the brand, but not by taking action against an absolute nobody on Twitter mate. The guy has already been discredited inside a couple of minutes by our own on here - we just need to be more organised online and take action ourselves. The filth's support are unbelievably good at doing that online. 

12 minutes ago, Nelson loyal said:

You mean the guy who works for the daily record?  Fuck him and his newspaper 

And falling for this fucking shite ...... Are you not the same person who demanded Rangers apologise to some random guy who appeared in the newspapers claiming he was abused and Rangers covered it up?? Was that you or not?? 

You don't need to like him, but he has more sway than you or I online amongst the Scottish football community. 

If you're referring to Gordon Neely's victim and his claims against us, my post was: 

Strictly speaking, no it doesn’t. A company is responsible for sufficient oversight of its employees. If Neely abused a child and it was allowed to happen by virtue of the club not having strong enough safeguards for the protection of children and/or sufficient oversight of the coach’s activities and/or didn’t run proper background checks including referencing from other Football clubs etc etc then Rangers are on the hook too. Sacking the guy after the event doesn’t end it I’m afraid. 

In this instance though we’ve obviously lawyered up and told him the correct legal position - his claim lies with the liquidators. It’s a non story other than the fact the guy has gone to the press because he has realised he won’t get a penny out of the liquidation proceeds. Which is a real shame if he was abused, because he deserves some form of compensation for what it has done to his life. I’m almost tempted to suggest the club should agree a negotiation with him on a good faith basis. 

It's also weird that you can't tell the difference in severity between the national broadcaster running a story that could be potentially damaging to the club versus an absolute nobody on Twitter. 

51 minutes ago, Swally said:

I am not saying there is institutional racism, I believe there is, and it’s not right. Whatever has happened in the US, or is not happening there is really quite shocking. But it requires an effort on both sides, and frankly, it seems to be a one sided effort to reduce racism which just angers the situation.

For example, an awful lot of black culture celebrates crime and racism, it actually glamourises it. So why isn’t something being done to remove this from its culture?

I would also say the racism black people have towards whites also contributes. There is a higher amount of incarceration for black people than whites but I believe a lot of this is down to the attitude of the black person born out of their frustration and belief that they’re being victimised.

If you stand before a judge wearing a suit and tie, are humble and apologetic you are less likely to go to prison than someone showing an attitude of fuck the system and fuck you judge.

I do believe there is racism towards black people, but they also aggravate the situation themselves. 

The only way to stop racism is to stop all forms of racism, this is both negative and positive racism. Why are black organisations allowed such as the NBPS?

That is a racist organisation at its core, but strangely people don’t see it like that.

Racism will never be resolved, it’s not going away 

There’s a disproportionate representation of those that hold power in America from the police to the president and while those people, who are overwhelmingly white nothing will change. 

Black people, especially in America,  are underrepresented in positions in life that have the power to effect any change.  

2 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

I know we need to protect the brand, but not by taking action against an absolute nobody on Twitter mate. The guy has already been discredited inside a couple of minutes by our own on here - we just need to be more organised online and take action ourselves. The filth's support are unbelievably good at doing that online. 

You don't need to like him, but he has more sway than you or I online amongst the Scottish football community. 

If you're referring to Gordon Neely's victim and his claims against us, my post was: 

It's also weird that you can't tell the difference in severity between the national broadcaster running a story that could be potentially damaging to the club versus an absolute nobody on Twitter. 

Yet when a nobody on twitter slandered Barry Scott the club were straight in there and an apology issued almost immediately.

Mibbe some day our PR will get better.

9 hours ago, Brubear said:

What exactly is positive about someone within the club stating g publicly that we need to change as an organisation when the statement is being made in the context of an anti racism protest. Clearly implies he believes Rangers are racist. Big positive there I dont think. 

I agree not brilliant and I wish he hadn't said it. I bet he does too.

However it was one small part of a decent speech. 

30 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

He has no sway, to suggest otherwise is nonsense. 

And you know fine well that wasn't the post that day on the Neely thread I was referring to. 

And severity?  Mud sticks does it not? If the club doesn't go after lies like this then what's the fucking point? 

40 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

There’s a disproportionate representation of those that hold power in America from the police to the president and while those people, who are overwhelmingly white nothing will change. 

Black people, especially in America,  are underrepresented in positions in life that have the power to effect any change.  

I must have imagined that black American president from a few years back then. 

9 hours ago, LewisWATP said:

I was slightly sympathetic to the cause. I hate racism, generally thought it was America’s problem and would cause police reform over that side of the Atlantic. But when I see what these rats over here are doing to our war memorials I really hope Rangers take a step back from it. I am starting to hate everything this country is turning into.

Once you start allowing a group to vandalised, destroy and meet in large groups when others get fined it's a very slippery slope.

Burning union flags at war memorials ffs. 

My presumption is that they will be hunted down and have the full weight of the law thrown at them. 

1 hour ago, KeyserSoze said:

That was you that wrote that wasn't it? 

"Craig Marshall, Rangers Supporters' Liaison Officer, said today "We hate kafflicks and would kick the pope to death".

See how easy that was? That's what that guy just did.

"Creator" of Everyone, Anyone FFS :lol:

2 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

I disagree, it certainly won't be eradicated with ours or the next few generations, however that's no reason to allow blatant racism to  dawn our streets and media outlets at this moment in time.

The governments and authorities are to blame for allowing the perpetual breeding of racism in plain site. 

17 hours ago, eskbankloyal said:

So we now have a situation where a folk are demanded a guy (using an incorrect name) is sacked from the club (he doesn’t and has never worked for Rangers) for something he didn’t say. 

Job done. Folk taking the bait once again. We never, ever learn.

Embarrassing mate init

Not sure if this has been posted yet on here, but this is the incident. (Edit: took me so long to type below that I was ninja’ed)

The bit in question is after 50 seconds.

Someone (celtic fan no doubt) clearly heckles him and he responds. It is difficult to hear what is said to him. I don’t think he went up there with an intention of mentioning us. He should obviously have ignored the guy. He also doesn’t correct the guy who introduced him regarding him being the creator of EA.

Now, there is a need for the EveryOne Anyone campaign (or something like it). There IS a perception out there, that we are racist/sectarian, pushed every day by certain ‘journos’, bloggers etc. Thanks to this the filth have somehow positioned themselves as the all inclusive club, and their problems are swept aside. It is a PR war we are losing and it is going to hurt us.

3 minutes ago, Loyalist_RFC said:

Watch it here :

That’s fucking sickening listening to that pish. 

Rangers should take that cunt to task for nonsense like that but as usual we’ll sit back and let the narrative be set by absolute bastards. Irony is lost on these fucking wasters.

Archived