So why was the thread below closed

GOAT

It turns out this clown did actually say it, there’s video proof.  So why has it been closed?  He may well not have been the creator of everyone anyone, but he has been involved with it and clearly called our club racist.   Why was it closed?

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And his explanation is nonsense, we were told the guy on Twitter made it up, but there’s video proof he said it and brought our club into this mess. 

I don't normally get involved too much on here , but the guy was introduced in the video clip as the creator of everyone anyone, which he did not correct. Also he said Rangers had to change and that's what he was there for. Quite conclusive that he brought Rangers into this and only he knows why. We won't come out of this looking good , one he mentions us at a race rally and if we remove him from the campaign for bringing us into it then we cop it too, we don't win either way.

Exactly if he isn’t the creator of this delete that part, but he’s clearly involved in it someone posted a link about him on page 2 of that thread I think it was. 

I’ve seen the video. The guy who introduces him gets his name wrong & wrongly credits him as a creator of Everyone Anyone. Richard was asked to tell his story which is his sole involvement in Everyone Anyone.

He was not there yesterday on behalf of Rangers, he was there of his own back. He is not employed by Rangers. 

Somebody in the crowd clearly heckles him saying something about Rangers, which I can’t make out, and he responds about the club needing to change. He should have either ignored it or responded with the great work the club are doing. 

Regardless, there’s absolutely fuck all the club can do now as they’ll make the situation a complete disaster if they try and wade in. 

3 minutes ago, gogzy said:

This,  can you post it up so I can see it please GOAT.

Was in the thread mate but looks like it’s been taking down now saying the video is unavailable . 

Was sickening hearing our name mentioned and the crowd all cheering when he said Rangers football club need to change. 

2 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

I’ve seen the video. The guy who introduces him gets his name wrong & wrongly credits him as a creator of Everyone Anyone. Richard was asked to tell his story which is his sole involvement in Everyone Anyone.

He was not there yesterday on behalf of Rangers, he was there of his own back. He is not employed by Rangers. 

Somebody in the crowd clearly heckles him saying something about Rangers, which I can’t make out, and he responds about the club needing to change. He should have either ignored it or responded with the great work the club are doing. 

Regardless, there’s absolutely fuck all the club can do now as they’ll make the situation a complete disaster if they try and wade in. 

So was the guy that said it anything at all to do with Rangers?  Does he work for the club?  Does he work for the everyone anyone campaign?

If he works for the club or campaign then I am  going to open the thread again.  If he was just some dude, then I'm leaving it locked.

1 minute ago, gogzy said:

So was the guy that said it anything at all to do with Rangers?  Does he work for the club?  Does he work for the everyone anyone campaign?

If he works for the club or campaign then I am  going to open the thread again.  If he was just some dude, then I'm leaving it locked.

According to guys on FollowFollow he's contracted to the club. Some folk mentioned he's got the contract (or his company) for revamping hospitality. 

No idea how true it is, but the original Tweet might not have been 100% accurate, but there's a lot still not happy regardless with him.

6 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

It doesn't matter if he's there on behalf of Rangers or not. He should have not have mentioned us at all. Especially saying we need to change, which implies we are a racist institution.

Just now, British_Empire said:

It doesn't matter if he's there on behalf of Rangers or not. He should have not have mentioned us at all. Especially saying we need to change, which implies we are a racist institution.

It sort of does matter if he was there on behalf of Rangers if this thread is about someone employed by Rangers saying these things.

You don't think it makes a difference if it's some random dude saying this compared to someone working for the club?

4 minutes ago, gogzy said:

It sort of does matter if he was there on behalf of Rangers if this thread is about someone employed by Rangers saying these things.

You don't think it makes a difference if it's some random dude saying this compared to someone working for the club?

If he's got a contract with Rangers for doing work, and goes on to say/imply Rangers are a racist institution that he wants to change - then it doesn't matter one iota if he's there in an official capacity or not - if he's contracted for any sort of work at Rangers he needs sacked or contract revoked. 

Why should we be giving folk like that our money? 

I've no idea what involvement (if any) he has with that diversity campaign of ours. The campaign is well-intended but ridiculously executed. 

If he's got a contract with Rangers for doing work, and goes on to say/imply Rangers are a racist institution that he wants to change - then it doesn't matter one iota if he's there in an official capacity or not - if he's contracted for any sort of work at Rangers he needs sacked or contract revoked. 

Why would be giving folk like that our money? 

I've no idea what involvement (if any) he has with that diversity campaign of ours. The campaign is well-intended but ridiculously executed. 

I agree, that's why I am trying to establish if he is working for, or contracted by the club before I re-open the thread.

8 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

@eskbankloyal what this man said. 

18 minutes ago, gogzy said:

This,  can you post it up so I can see it please GOAT.

The videos in the original thread, although someone has said it’s been took down now.

1 minute ago, gogzy said:

I agree, that's why I am trying to establish if he is working for, or contracted by the club before I re-open the thread.

OK fair enough mate. I am only going on what people on FollowFollow are saying. A couple of folk know him and haven't corrected them when saying those things.

I'm only commenting from that basis. 

Just now, GOAT said:

The videos in the original thread, although someone has said it’s been took down now.

Yeah, i'm trying to figure out if this guy is actually employed by Rangers before I re open the thread asking for his job mate.

Even if this guy did say these things,  it matters whether or not he is employed by us.

OK fair enough mate. I am only going on what people on FollowFollow are saying. A couple of folk know him and haven't corrected them when saying those things.

I'm only commenting from that basis. 

Yeah, I am going with Esky on here.  I don't know very many on FF, but I trust Esky.  And he does know a thing or two about what's happening at the club.

If I am shown that this guy works for us, I will 100% open the thread back up,  eve if he wasn't there in an official capacity for Rangers.

5 minutes ago, gogzy said:

Yeah, I am going with Esky on here.  I don't know very many on FF, but I trust Esky.  And he does know a thing or two about what's happening at the club.

If I am shown that this guy works for us, I will 100% open the thread back up,  eve if he wasn't there in an official capacity for Rangers.

FWIW if the contracted aspect turns out to be false, the thread (IMO) should just be deleted because if not, it's another non-entity crackpot getting oxygen he doesn't deserve regarding us. 

What's actually alarming, is the fact that when Rangers were mentioned the crowd boo's .... that's how much destain our club and it's support are held in the eyes of these types of people - yet you've got some Rangers supporters who are sympathetic to them - the same way they vote the SNP etc. It's all part of the same systemic environment of hate towards us in our own little cesspit nation. 

5 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

He definitely doesn't work for the club. Whether he is contracted to do work I have no idea 

If he's contracted then it's as bad. It's semantics (to an extent) making a case for him using distinctions between someone who's employed and someone who's contracted. I agree it's worse if he's an actual employee but if he's contracted to do work for us, taking money from us and saying that - then he needs whatever contract he has torn up and shown the door.

Archived