So why was the thread below closed

GOAT

43 minutes ago, GOAT said:

And his explanation is nonsense, we were told the guy on Twitter made it up, but there’s video proof he said it and brought our club into this mess. 

It's not nonsense.  The thread is calling him the founder of Everyone Anyone and working for the club.  If those things are true then the thread is perfectly fine.

If he didn't found Everyone Anyone, and doesn't work for the club, then I see no need for a thread calling for his head in the BD.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Hoss said:

Why was he specifically chosen to go up and speak?  

That's what makes me believe there is a Rangers connection, because if not, he's a nobody?

Unless he's got some sort of pedigree in racial equality groups, or pressure movements or anything along them lines that we don't know about? 

12 minutes ago, gogzy said:

It's not nonsense.  The thread is calling him the founder of Everyone Anyone and working for the club.  If those things are true then the thread is perfectly fine.

If he didn't found Everyone Anyone, and doesn't work for the club, then I see no need for a thread calling for his head in the BD.

Delete that part then?  He is involved with everyone anyone though, there’s no getting away from that.   

5 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Delete that part then?  He is involved with everyone anyone though, there’s no getting away from that.   

Is he?  Genuine question as it doesn't seem clear from what I've read so far.

50 minutes ago, gogzy said:

Is he?  Genuine question as it doesn't seem clear from what I've read so far.

There’s a thing on page 2 I think it was of it and his involvement as part of it.  

His story is on the official club webpage, Richards story . He is just one of the many folk who have contributed to this everyone anyone campaign. He definitely sounds as though he has followed us for a good many years going back to the 70's but in his story he does mention the strides we are making in this campaign but still does say there's work still to be done. I think that's all his connection to the club is.

1 hour ago, British_Empire said:

If he's got a contract with Rangers for doing work, and goes on to say/imply Rangers are a racist institution that he wants to change - then it doesn't matter one iota if he's there in an official capacity or not - if he's contracted for any sort of work at Rangers he needs sacked or contract revoked. 

Why should we be giving folk like that our money? 

I've no idea what involvement (if any) he has with that diversity campaign of ours. The campaign is well-intended but ridiculously executed. 

There’s hunners of contractors at our club. Some could be tims, wankers or sheep fans.  

1 minute ago, KeyserSoze said:

There’s hunners of contractors at our club. Some could be tims, wankers or sheep fans.  

I know. But this one's a so-called Rangers fan calling the club a racist institution on a controversial platform like that. 

If the club can ban one of their own fans and remove their season ticket with zero monetary compensation when they are charged with something (before being found guilty) why can't they terminate someone like this persons contract?

You can't get rid of an employee because of the team he supports - which is why I don't get your point and it's a daft thing to say. 

You can act when it's something like this.

3 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Sorry wtf is this all about

Guy that has ties to the clubs anyone/everyone campaign got up at a black lives matter rally and said Rangers as a club/institution is racist as fuck and he's here to change that.

Not that we have a tiny minority of fans that need to change, the whole organization needs to change.

1 minute ago, Supersonic said:

Guy that has ties to the clubs anyone/everyone campaign got up at a black lives matter rally and said Rangers as a club/institution is racist as fuck and he's here to change that.

Not that we have a tiny minority of fans that need to change, the whole organization needs to change.

Fuck me is he fuck a fan lets start at that.

Are the club aware of these comments that's liable ffs

7 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Glasgow Rangers come in peace was the heckle , why he decided that needed the response he came away with is anyone's guess , fucking idiot 

and the boos were expected as these protests were turned into an anti British hate fest with all your national scum in attendance 

2 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

and the boos were expected as these protests were turned into an anti British hate fest with all your national scum in attendance 

There was actually a few claps and cheers along with some boos when our name was mentioned , most booing etc came after he tried to defend the police 

25 minutes ago, tm91 said:

Clearly isn't associated with the club so not sure why he was pretending otherwise, but his comments on the club's relationship to race was truly bizarre. Maybe I've just had very fortunate experiences but I've never personally had a single problem with racism at Ibrox as an ethnic minority before. Not even so much as a funny look, which otherwise happens in everyday life. As a fanbase we're not a collection of angels, but in my experience Rangers fans don't give a fuck who you are when at Ibrox so long as you're there to support the team. And the club itself has always been welcoming.

There is no problem with racism in ibrox or beyond at all, there’s no even any more problem with religion anymore.  The hatred comes from unionism/loyalism and scottish nationalism/Irish republicanism and I don’t have a problem with that hatred whatsoever. 

52 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

Isn't it strange that the anti-British stance isn't considered racist??? I've listened to all this BLM crap on the BBC all day and just like Scottish Football,The UK is hating itself to death.

Archived