Jump to content

So why was the thread below closed


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Clearly isn't associated with the club so not sure why he was pretending otherwise, but his comments on the club's relationship to race was truly bizarre. Maybe I've just had very fortunate experience

Thread shouldn’t have been closed, there is clear video evidence that some who was involved with the club at some points has called us racist.    Club should be taking legal action 

Isn't it strange that the anti-British stance isn't considered racist??? I've listened to all this BLM crap on the BBC all day and just like Scottish Football,The UK is hating itself to death.

Posted Images

54 minutes ago, tm91 said:

Clearly isn't associated with the club so not sure why he was pretending otherwise, but his comments on the club's relationship to race was truly bizarre. Maybe I've just had very fortunate experiences but I've never personally had a single problem with racism at Ibrox as an ethnic minority before. Not even so much as a funny look, which otherwise happens in everyday life. As a fanbase we're not a collection of angels, but in my experience Rangers fans don't give a fuck who you are when at Ibrox so long as you're there to support the team. And the club itself has always been welcoming.

Well said

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, gmcf said:

Video is still on Pg 4 of the other thread , I've just watched it . 

Cheers, 

The guy's such a cunt, he singles out one of the few clubs that doesn't have a problem with racism. After what the scum did with Morelos it's a joke that this guy thinks in this way. 

Starting to think I'm the only one on the planet who's not an arsehole :lol:

gmcf likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Jb85 said:

Video didn’t work for me earlier but does now. Hard to hear what the guy shouted out. 

Was taken down for a bit earlier, it’s back up now but I’ve not watched it again to see if it’s been edited or anything.

GOAT likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ger4life_1872 said:

There was actually a few claps and cheers along with some boos when our name was mentioned , most booing etc came after he tried to defend the police 

prick should never said what he said as we’ve never had an issue with racism and it’s pish like this which halved when you try to virtue signal as an organisation and bring in people who are clueless just because their colour of skin suits 

Swally, ger4life_1872 and gmcf like this
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Blumhoilann said:

Isn't it strange that the anti-British stance isn't considered racist??? I've listened to all this BLM crap on the BBC all day and just like Scottish Football,The UK is hating itself to death.

It’s generational immigrants that are hating the uk to death whilst we all look on and are scared to say boo as we know the shit storm that will be funnelled our way. 

HG5 and Blue Avenger like this
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

prick should never said what he said as we’ve never had an issue with racism and it’s pish like this which halved when you try to virtue signal as an organisation and bring in people who are clueless just because their colour of skin suits 

Unless the guy that shouted, shouted “sectarian bastards” and he fell for it  

😂

Bad Robot likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

prick should never said what he said as we’ve never had an issue with racism and it’s pish like this which halved when you try to virtue signal as an organisation and bring in people who are clueless just because their colour of skin suits 

People believe what suits their agenda rather than going by facts . We are not a racist institution , but he gave them the opportunity to make out we were , going by the cheer he got .

Bad Robot, Bobby Hume and HG5 like this
Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Was taken down for a bit earlier, it’s back up now but I’ve not watched it again to see if it’s been edited or anything.

Never even gave it a second thought about it being edited. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

Watched the video.
Someone shouts something and he responds “Rangers as an institution needs to change, and I’m there to help them change”

the inference particularly at a BLM demonstration is that we are in some way racist.  

The “everyone anyone”  campaign Is a campaign about diversity and inclusion and not solely about racism. It’s a general all encompassing campaign regarding respect and inclusion 
 

guy was wrong to say what he said so he can go fuck himself.  

 

 

Not really been following this story but if he said what you think he did and is part of E A then that is hellish and should be made to apologise are be told to gtf.

All in my opinion, of course. :angrywillie:

Blumhoilann, HG5 and Bobby Hume like this
Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Club getting branded a racist institution at a public protest and a video getting posted all over the internet with the crowd all cheering to the words “Rangers as an institution has to change and it will change “ you think that’s acceptable? 

Away you to fuck if was the Tarriers mentioned here like that they would have instantly got their well oiled PR machine into action the organisers of the protest would be hounded the guy who said it’s character would have been torn to shreds and anything he said completely discredited. Us we do nothing.

Much ado about nothing sums it up.

roll over and let cunts that hate us with their own sectarian and anti British bigoted views set the narrative that we are a racist club. Honestly man fs

 

It’s a drop in the ocean. One individual and a group of like minded other clowns having a go at a public protest. It’s nothing new but it’s small time in the grand scheme of things. 
 

How petty would we look getting involved with this shite and these no marks? Waste of resources, best  ignored. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Born Sinner said:

It’s a drop in the ocean. One individual and a group of like minded other clowns having a go at a public protest. It’s nothing new but it’s small time in the grand scheme of things. 
 

How petty would we look getting involved with this shite and these no marks? Waste of resources, best  ignored. 

Tbf we would probably make a cunt of it and blow the whole thing up into a PR disaster.

Im not easily triggered mate but hearing our clubs name used in that way was sickening, sometimes I wish we would fight back against these hateful bastards. I disagree it’s a drop in the ocean it’s a long term on going strategy and campaign to harm the club and make us pariahs in our own country.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Tbf we would probably make a cunt of it and blow the whole thing up into a PR disaster.

Im not easily triggered mate but hearing our clubs name used in that way was sickening, sometimes I wish we would fight back against these hateful bastards. I disagree it’s a drop in the ocean it’s a long term on going strategy and campaign to harm the club and make us pariahs in our own country.

:tu:

Chip ... chip ... chip.

This is not the first nor will it be the last time we have been purposely denigrated in public ..... and wrongly brought into something that has no bearing to the subject at hand.

Anything that can be twisted to make us look bad .... backed by the tarrier media .... is fair game as far as we are concerned.

Anyone who's missing the blatant long term plan to downgrade our brand and our support ..... is living in the fucking twilight zone.

🇬🇧

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, peter huistra said:

When he said the club needs to change , did he mean to a 4-4-2 ? 

I know you are saying this in jest, but if he was on a football programme then perhaps but at a BLM rally it was clear what he meant. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Brubear said:

I know you are saying this in jest, but if he was on a football programme then perhaps but at a BLM rally it was clear what he meant. 

Couldn't give a fuck what he meant , our club never throw bananas like others did at mark Walters , that disgusted our support at the time , we are the least racist club in Scotland , for the last two seasons we have been calling  out the racism directed towards Morelos where was this guy then ? 

Blumhoilann and Bobby Hume like this
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, peter huistra said:

Couldn't give a fuck what he meant , our club never throw bananas like others did at mark Walters , that disgusted our support at the time , we are the least racist club in Scotland , for the last two seasons we have been calling  out the racism directed towards Morelos where was this guy then ? 

I agree with you that is why I was surprised you appear to be treating it as some kind of joke. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Brubear said:

I agree with you that is why I was surprised you appear to be treating it as some kind of joke. 

I apologise , thanks for pulling me up on something I should be taking more seriously. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...