Statement released on behalf of Richard MacDonald

AlCapone

3 hours ago, LegendofCoop said:

This is what happens when the club pander to  the masses. Stick to our own fucking guns and don't meddle in 'politics'. Everyone IS welcome, we DON'T have to advertise that just to appease.

Everyone, Anyone, apart from the majority of the support who come from protestant faith and Unionist backgrounds, we could not have picked a worse year to pander to the masses, during COVID19s blacklivesmatter/Antifa race war, I hope the Parks stop this policy....

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Too late damage is done,  well done the PR dept.  I'm trying to think who else we can bring into the body of the Kirk to kick us in the balls when we are not looking !  How many is than now that's fucked us over! Dear God naive isnae the word.

6 hours ago, Bears r us said:

Whatever way we turn now it will be the normal PR cock up.

I have no doubt the E A venture was started with the best of intentions, but I see it as an attempt to pander to left wing, woke wankers and everytime the films come on before the game or at half time I cringe and do not watch it, I do not believe we have a racism problem to start with.

It's not about our perceptions though. It's about the perceptions of folk from Asian community, many of whom gave been led to believing we're racists to potential sponsors. Improving the reputation and brand.

It's not pandering at all, it's addressing and obvious issue. Not that we are racist, but that we're made out to be.

5 hours ago, falkirkNS said:

Everyone, Anyone, apart from the majority of the support who come from protestant faith and Unionist backgrounds, we could not have picked a worse year to pander to the masses, during COVID19s blacklivesmatter/Antifa race war, I hope the Parks stop this policy....

I think that the protests are generally a good  bar the violence and lack of social distancing for example.  I think that the stupid statement the man made will soon be forgotten. We all make mistakes and he has apologised. He can't undo it. 

The guys been at his wee happy clapper get together (attended buy punters who probably since the COVID pandemic started have shat themselves to buy a pint of milk but have no issue standing in a crowd of 1000's) and got carried away by his own importance and he has used the clubs name to further his importance to get a shot of the mic.  Drop the campaign quietly and in future dont be bullied into pandering to the masses by facilitating all these schemes that in reality should be a given. 

Funnily enough the citizens of Scotland and our Government, especially the left wing/ANTIFA mob appear not to have an issue with industrial scale paedophillia 

He can ram his statement up his arse,he knew fine well what he was saying. Publicly slandering the club in front of of thousands.

The silence from the club on this is pathetic.

1 hour ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Too late damage is done,  well done the PR dept.  I'm trying to think who else we can bring into the body of the Kirk to kick us in the balls when we are not looking !  How many is than now that's fucked us over! Dear God naive isnae the word.

And I thought things were meant to be improving with the removal of Traynor 

1 hour ago, Inigo said:

It's not about our perceptions though. It's about the perceptions of folk from Asian community, many of whom gave been led to believing we're racists to potential sponsors. Improving the reputation and brand.

It's not pandering at all, it's addressing and obvious issue. Not that we are racist, but that we're made out to be.

Honest question, do you really think there's anyone in the Rangers support that really cares about a player's religion or race as long as they're doing the business on the park?

I remember big Amo, who was probably one of our most prominent catholic signings - I didn't know anyone who gave a shit about his religious beliefs.

I would like to know where all of this bullshit comes from. As far as I'm concerned it's used as a simple offence generating tactic towards our greatest enemy - who also do the exact same thing to us.

I have never known such shite to have been continually peddled in the press long after a situation change, we have had catholics in our side for decades.

10 minutes ago, Swally said:

Honest question, do you really think there's anyone in the Rangers support that really cares about a player's religion or race as long as they're doing the business on the park?

I remember big Amo, who was probably one of our most prominent catholic signings - I didn't know anyone who gave a shit about his religious beliefs.

I would like to know where all of this bullshit comes from. As far as I'm concerned it's used as a simple offence generating tactic towards our greatest enemy - who also do the exact same thing to us.

I have never known such shite to have been continually peddled in the press long after a situation change, we have had catholics in our side for decades.

The tarriers care more about Catholics playing for us than we do.

1 hour ago, Gascoigne8 said:

The guys been at his wee happy clapper get together (attended buy punters who probably since the COVID pandemic started have shat themselves to buy a pint of milk but have no issue standing in a crowd of 1000's) and got carried away by his own importance and he has used the clubs name to further his importance to get a shot of the mic.  Drop the campaign quietly and in future dont be bullied into pandering to the masses by facilitating all these schemes that in reality should be a given. 

Funnily enough the citizens of Scotland and our Government, especially the left wing/ANTIFA mob appear not to have an issue with industrial scale paedophillia 

and then we have the hypocrites who put up the street signs, all from a club who currently employ a twice caught racist called Lee Griffiths. If these scum bags had any integrity they should have been demonstrating to get him out the door years ago but no he’s the poster boy. The PR war has well and truly been lost to those  shameless nonce enabling cunts.

57 minutes ago, Swally said:

Here here

3 hours ago, Inigo said:

I get your point, and I did say it was started with best intentions but from a personal point of view it is pandering. I also wonder how many people outside of attending games at Ibrox will ever be heard if it.

We have neighbour's who are Asian and we have a great relationship with them, we were at their eldest daughter's wedding last year. 

The way the BLM has been hijacked by people who probably have not the slightest interest in their cause and now wanting our history good or bad destroyed has sickened me the last few days.

1 hour ago, Bad Robot said:

and then we have the hypocrites who put up the street signs, all from a club who currently employ a twice caught racist called Lee Griffiths. If these scum bags had any integrity they should have been demonstrating to get him out the door years ago but no he’s the poster boy. The PR war has well and truly been lost to those  shameless nonce enabling cunts.

Spot on .It has been lost .The white flag should be put outside Ibrox .This board are a scandal on this front and have been since King took over 

Our club don’t give a fuck about bears,that are proud of our heritage and background ..They will  gladly take our money of course .Yet they will appease any attacks incoming and wash their hands of any bears that get caught in the fallout .Cup final being prime example 

Look at the difference with our enemies defending the indefensible on a daily basis .

That is why I hate them to my very core .They are appeasing bunch of  cowards 

4 hours ago, Inigo said:

Exactly this. The scum have drip fed this narrative that somehow the anti-Catholic songs etc. means that Rangers as an entity are racist. They probably also link the Unionist element to all this bullshit narrative about Imperialism and racism as well.

Right now they are holding a lot, if not all, of the cards and we need to start challenging their lies.

I always thought that Asians stayed away from us and supported them because of that but I don’t really know any Asians to ask them if that’s true.

2 hours ago, Swally said:

There's probably some, but no more per capita than any other fanbase I suspect.

But that's definitely not the outside perception. It comes from the constant drip from tabloids and other media and other fans that hate us feeding it. Exactly because they hate us.

Anything gets exaggerated and made out as representative.

40 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I get your point, and I did say it was started with best intentions but from a personal point of view it is pandering. I also wonder how many people outside of attending games at Ibrox will ever be heard if it.

We have neighbour's who are Asian and we have a great relationship with them, we were at their eldest daughter's wedding last year. 

The way the BLM has been hijacked by people who probably have not the slightest interest in their cause and now wanting our history good or bad destroyed has sickened me the last few days.

How can it he pandering and at the same time necessary to improve our image? 

I mean, there was someone on here who said he struggles to get clients to come to the hospitality he buys every year because of the perception down south. This could actually cost us money. And our token ( *winks*) Asian on here confirms the reputation we have in that community. There's no pandering if the point is to fix that.

15 minutes ago, BigDak said:

Exactly this. The scum have drip fed this narrative that somehow the anti-Catholic songs etc. means that Rangers as an entity are racist. They probably also link the Unionist element to all this bullshit narrative about Imperialism and racism as well.

Right now they are holding a lot, if not all, of the cards and we need to start challenging their lies.

I always thought that Asians stayed away from us and supported them because of that but I don’t really know any Asians to ask them if that’s true.

Let a narrative be dominated by your enemy and what can we expect? 

19 minutes ago, Inigo said:

How can it he pandering and at the same time necessary to improve our image? 

I mean, there was someone on here who said he struggles to get clients to come to the hospitality he buys every year because of the perception down south. This could actually cost us money. And our token ( *winks*) Asian on here confirms the reputation we have in that community. There's no pandering if the point is to fix that.

OK you might be right but if they want E A to work then they will have to advertise it much more than on our website and big screens at Ibrox, but then our PR has been terrible for years and even with the new guy now, I see no change.

What the Club seem to be doing at the moment is preaching to the converted.

It is like the statements they put out which sound great and then do fuck all to back it up.  

Half out first team come from black/mixed race backgrounds yet we have more season ticket applications than ever before, hardly a racist club! he says he wasn't there in a Rangers capacity, bullshit, he got to take the stand because of his Rangers connection then proceeded to criticize the club and it's supporters, he should be told to stay well clear of Ibrox in the future, we don't need his attention seeking, pandering type of supporter, no matter what colour he is. 

13 hours ago, kirkiebear said:

Says more about Scotland really that a black guy speaking at a black lives matter protest gets heckled because of his association with Rangers. 

Country is poisonous.

That is of course very true ,But you won’t get any non Rangers people highlighting this 

29 minutes ago, HG5 said:

With all the virtue signalling about in the world, why the hell does it have to be OURS that blows up in our faces?

Because we’re employing the wrong people in important positions 

Archived