Do you want the allocations back for Old Firms?

ready1873

Yes or no  

284 members have voted

1. 1. Would you change the allocation?

• Yes
    • No

Just watched the 2-1 win at the paedodome there and it fucking annoyed me seeing the away end was basically players families and mates. 

I know some fans here wouldn't take a ticket at the piggery if they could but tbh I went all the time and fuckinf loved supporting us in the place. Was at every game there from 07 till the allocation was cut. 

Would you like it back to normal so the fucking die hard home and away fans can still go, or keep it the same so there is less fenians in Ibrox? 

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just love Ibrox the way it is now, with the tarriers in the corner, it has made a huge difference with them not taking over the Broomy IMO.

I accept it is difficult for our away fans but I believe the benefit we get at home is well worth it and our away fans even back to the 7K or whatever it is are pushed into the corner anyway.  

PS I had forgot about the season ticket holders who had to move or miss the game, another huge reason to keep it as it is.

Personally I think the whole allocation cut was about their dominance more than anything, their behaviour was a shambles but all we needed to do was beat them , during the 9 in a row years and the advocaat years , we’d have put another tier on the Broomloan to get more of the cunts in to see it😂

I’ve enjoyed the ibrox games with the new setup but it’s disappointing we’ve stood through some doings at parkheed over recent times and now we’ve a chance of beating them again we can’t go there to enjoy it 

Why should Rangers fans pay upwards of £4-500 for season tickets only to to be moved for 2 games a season to accommodate they smelly bastards? 

People that usually want them having the full stand back don't sit in the Broomloan so of course they're happy with it as it doesn't affect them. 

Why anybody would want more of those cunts in our stadium is beyond me. 

We now have bears in our stands bar their 800, exactly how it must stay, no increases.

Even at that they have a prominent tv view position, close to the park,  compared to our restricted view in a far corner of their dump.  Any more tickets is to their advantage.

Only change I'd contemplate is puting them in the furthest west section of the west enclosure, where we could still segregate but they'd have poorest view of pitch plus restricted view seats and be out the way of tv cameras.

Best thing the board have done was reducing their allocation.

Seeing a stand full of Irish flags and hearing songs about the ira add fuck all to my enjoyment of the game tbh- if it was possible, I'd reduce it further and also move them out of sight of tv cameras as well.

I didn’t want them cut to begin with, but we couldn’t have kept them getting the full stand.

I’ve seen us win and lose at the piggery and at ibrox since it’s been changed and wouldn’t change a thing about it. Let’s make no mistake, it bothers them a lot more than it annoys us.

20 minutes ago, tm91 said:

It wasn't fair how it was before. There were solid, practical reasons for it, but they got an entire stand and full visibility while we were shunted off into the corner - on television we could sometimes barely be seen. It also served to give them a genuine advantage at Ibrox, as one half they would be attacking an end entirely comprised of their own supporters, and every little advantage counts in Old Firm games. It also wasn't fair for fans in the Broomloan to get moved or to miss out, and it's allowed us to sell more season tickets and get more funds.

I prefer it as it is because I'd rather Ibrox was full of Rangers fans and I'd rather limit how much of them get into the stadium. 

Great post .100% spot on to this point 

The rest .Don’t give it a thought .We are treated like scum when we visit that dump.Small price to pay for having a full house of bears at home games 

1 hour ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Why should Rangers fans pay upwards of £4-500 for season tickets only to to be moved for 2 games a season to accommodate they smelly bastards? 

People that usually want them having the full stand back don't sit in the Broomloan so of course they're happy with it as it doesn't affect them. 

Why anybody would want more of those cunts in our stadium is beyond me. 

absolutely agree

Archived