Junkies vs Rangers - Weiss debut

Essandoh

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was one of my fav ever away days with Rangers. 

Just a perfect day from start-to-finish.

Weiss looked like the world's best player when he came on and set-up a hat-trick like that. Thought we had the steal of a lifetime on our hands with him going on his debut there.

It wasn't all bad with him though, he was a useful wee player and gave us some no bad moments and good value overall for a season loan. He's hated by some of us for his love of Rangers (albiet he used to go on a bit) which is pretty fucking strange, but our fans are a bit fucked that way sometimes.

Cunts probably sick of me saying it on here but I absolutely loved Steven Naismith and he broke my heart when he did what he did. Unforgivable 

We were a right team of bastards back then and took no shit off any team plus we had the quality to beat anyone

18 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Cunts probably sick of me saying it on here but I absolutely loved Steven Naismith and he broke my heart when he did what he did. Unforgivable 

We were a right team of bastards back then and took no shit off any team plus we had the quality to beat anyone

Was a dynamite player for us. Weiss’ debut was different gravy :lol: and miller in the form of his life that year

22 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

His last season he started fucking incredibly until his knee gave way.

3 minutes ago, Bossorange said:

Was a dynamite player for us. Weiss’ debut was different gravy :lol: and miller in the form of his life that year

He was and he always had that wee bit of magic in big games

Sadly all those positive memories of the guy are long gone

Wanted us to sign Weiss permanently, he was class

Archived