Junkies vs Rangers - Weiss debut

Essandoh

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

We signed the wrong rat bastard from hearts in gerrards first season

Willing to sell my soul and get him in next season. His drive, mentality and experience of tough away matches could be useful for us.

1 hour ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Jesus christ. 

Based on our last 2 trips to tynecastle he ran all over Davis.

Would be useful against a stuffy side with no interest in playing football like killie imo.

1 hour ago, MacBoyd said:

Based on our last 2 trips to tynecastle he ran all over Davis.

Would be useful against a stuffy side with no interest in playing football like killie imo.

Running riot over a 50 year old Steve Davis, cunt must have played like Messi.

16 hours ago, Essandoh said:

Bougherra’s tackle off the line is fucking unreal :lol: 

Walker too busy saying the Hibs player should’ve scored to give Bougherra the credit he deserves. 

1 hour ago, SPWF said:

Walker too busy saying the Hibs player should’ve scored to give Bougherra the credit he deserves. 

1 hour ago, Essandoh said:

Harsh as fuck on the striker too :lol: 

The boy should have scored, it was a sitter, watch bougherra doesnt even get in front of him properly, the boy made a cunt of it

Still great to see, loved boughie, 

1 hour ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

The boy should have scored, it was a sitter, watch bougherra doesnt even get in front of him properly, the boy made a cunt of it

Still great to see, loved boughie, 

He should have scored it, but Bougherra done the almost impossible and nicked it from him. Harsh on the striker to criticise, what else was he meant to do? 

20 hours ago, British_Empire said:

Was one of my fav ever away days with Rangers. 

Just a perfect day from start-to-finish.

Weiss looked like the world's best player when he came on and set-up a hat-trick like that. Thought we had the steal of a lifetime on our hands with him going on his debut there.

It wasn't all bad with him though, he was a useful wee player and gave us some no bad moments and good value overall for a season loan. He's hated by some of us for his love of Rangers (albiet he used to go on a bit) which is pretty fucking strange, but our fans are a bit fucked that way sometimes.

:lol:

Nothing to do with the cryptic shite he used to post about coming back when we were in the doldrums and could’ve done with a player of his ability.

FWIW, I don’t dislike him, but people don’t hate him for his love of Rangers fuck sake :lol:

21 hours ago, jjbscotty12 said:

How good was miller for the first half of that season he was actually crucial in us winning that 3IAR.

Didnae want him in the first place and I was gutted when we sold him in January.  Sure it was 18/19 he’d scored before new year if memory serves me right.  He was on fire, him and a fully fit Jelavic would have ripped it too shreds. 

What an unreal start to that Season.

Despite the fact we kept going behind in near enough every game. 

Some class away days in the first few months of that Season. That game then Tynecastle (2 goals in the last 10 minutes), Pittodrie (winning 3-2 despite being 2-0 down), Tattiedome (winning 3-1 after being 1-0 down)...

Think we won the first 9 or 10 games couldn't dream of that happening nowadays. 

7 minutes ago, GabrielTomato said:

What an unreal start to that Season.

Despite the fact we kept going behind in near enough every game. 

Some class away days in the first few months of that Season. That game then Tynecastle (2 goals in the last 10 minutes), Pittodrie (winning 3-2 despite being 2-0 down), Tattiedome (winning 3-1 after being 1-0 down)...

Think we won the first 9 or 10 games couldn't dream of that happening nowadays. 

Miller 90th minute winner v Hamilton too.

Naismith's 94th minute winner v Hearts was fucking epic stuff.

23 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Miller 90th minute winner v Hamilton too.

Naismith's 94th minute winner v Hearts was fucking epic stuff.

My favourite ever game at Tynecastle.  

Archived