What They Want They'll Get

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The beasts wur quick to get this season finished and very eager to get the new season started quick. I wonder why.

I just cant believe the way the bastards go about there business with nae cunt even trying to shut down there corruption.

7 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Will the Rangers board object to it? 

:whistle:

Will we fuck? our club are fucking cowards and that is why we have dirty scumbag bastards like popcorn teeth been able to influence scottish football in favour of the beasts.

12 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Will the Rangers board object to it? 

:whistle:

They will no doubt issue a strongly-worded statement to keep the brain dead in our support nicely on their side (like they always do)

Then do nothing.

and vote on reconstuction too for the good of Scottish football. 

4 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

That's almost as hilarious as Ally McCoist's "we'll never forget who kicked us when we were down" soundbyte. 

Tbf, the fans won’t forget - the board however.... They say the words that sound great at the time and rally the troops, then prove themselves to be empty vessels yet again. 

6 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Tbf, the fans won’t forget - the board however.... They say the words that sound great at the time and rally the troops, then prove themselves to be empty vessels yet again. 

The fans are quick to forget too. 

Lost track of the amount at the start were saying the board need to be responsible if they stand back and allow celtic to be awarded that title. 

We've not even as much as spoke out about it once (far less start legal proceedings for lost Champions League revenue)

Where's the angry baying mob for the boards incompetence? 

Likewise when they vote on Monday for league reconstruction to get the corrupt SPFL out of jail. Why are they not accountable? where are these so-called passionate Rangers fans who never forget?

I don't even 100% blame the board, because they can take the easy way out when it comes to it and know it will be OK as we will still hand over our hand earned and kiss their arses. 

This lot are just as scummy as the spiv's but in totally different ways.

As usual could see this coming a mile away.

They don't want behind closed door at chamber of horrors. It would cost them money and without their hordes they wouldn't have home advantage.  It would easily be a different story if the first game was due at ibrox. 

All 4 will be moved to next year with the narrative being sky sports want the games with a crowd. 

7 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

The fans are quick to forget too. 

Lost track of the amount at the start were saying the board need to be responsible if they stand back and allow celtic to be awarded that title. 

We've not even as much as spoke out about it once (far less start legal proceedings for lost Champions League revenue)

Where's the angry baying mob for the boards incompetence? 

Likewise when they vote on Monday for league reconstruction to get the corrupt SPFL out of jail. Why are they not accountable? where are these so-called passionate Rangers fans who never forget?

I don't even 100% blame the board, because they can take the easy way out when it comes to it and know it will be OK as we will still hand over our hand earned and kiss their arses. 

This lot are just as scummy as the spiv's but in totally different ways.

Unless something drastic changes tomorrow reconstructions wont be happening

2 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

I know mate, but the fact that we (appear to) have no objection to it is disgusting enough.

Said from day 1 on here what would happen both with the league & our response and it played out exactly the way I said. 

It’s all so predictable these days

29 minutes ago, Bigsasasfloppyhair said:

Shouldn’t matter a fuck. Play then 4 weeks in a row if you want. 

Not the point!

Can you imagine if we asked for this? There would be zero chance of it happening and we’d be getting all sorts of abuse.

However when the ask or demand something there is very little pushback if any.

12 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Not the point!

Can you imagine if we asked for this? There would be zero chance of it happening and we’d be getting all sorts of abuse.

However when the ask or demand something there is very little pushback if any.

Yeah there is no conspiracy. It’s 11 v 11. If you’re good enough you win. 

10 minutes ago, Bigsasasfloppyhair said:

Yeah there is no conspiracy. It’s 11 v 11. If you’re good enough you win. 

Not strictly true.

League Cup final in December against them springs to mind.

BTW I'm not saying the ref's cheated, obviously they fucked up - I'm only talking about the if you're good enough you win line.

No fucking way is that happening, if it happens and we just take it then IL no be back, why no just hand them next year's fucking championship anaw.

They taig bastard's can do what they want, the board better not accept fixtures being moved just because of no fan's being there, under the pretence of sky when we all know it's just to help they cheating bastards out. NO FUCKING WAY!

Archived