What They Want They'll Get

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The refs will probably see them awright but it’ll be interesting to see if the shite in the spl start taking points off them at parkheed behind closed doors what concoction celtic and spfl come up with to win them the league next season 

56 minutes ago, MacBoyd said:

Imagine being gifted a title you didn't win and having the brass neck to come out with this 

Do what they want mate , our club will probably suggest “have the first one at ibrox lads “ lets get those bridges built , fuck all would surprise me , how weak we’ve become on and off the park is so frustrating as a supporter 

I wouldn't want an OF game behind closed doors either, purely for the fact I'd want to be there or for other Bears to be there

The way the tarriers use this victim tactic every time is utterly pathetic tho, they act as if they are at a bigger disadvantage than us if we play behind closed doors, like they believe and want everyone else to believe they are always disadvantaged in some way. And that even if a neutral decision is made it's never neautral because they're forever at a disadvantage.

This is why these bastards got handed the title even with all the bullshit there for all too see. We've let them have that one when we never should have let them, we shouldn't let them get another one. It's time they learned that their pish playing the victim while getting titles handed to them doesn't fucking fly anymore, worst of all is that these diddy teams in Scotland just accept it as well as us

I don’t care about any argument regarding fans (ours or theirs) not being able to attend. The bottom line is that by doing this they are picking and choosing which games they can play and when which is so fucking ridiculously unfair that it’s laughable.

So they don’t want to play us behind closed doors. So fuck? Just means they’ll need to play some other team behind closed doors. They don’t seem to care about that do they? Why? Because they are devoid of integrity and they know we pose a threat.

Also, no chance they would have any issue with it if it was at Ibrox.

8 hours ago, Sparkle said:

Tbf, the fans won’t forget - the board however.... They say the words that sound great at the time and rally the troops, then prove themselves to be empty vessels yet again. 

Strange how I’ve said this a million times and not heard from you 👍

8 hours ago, British_Empire said:

The fans are quick to forget too. 

Lost track of the amount at the start were saying the board need to be responsible if they stand back and allow celtic to be awarded that title. 

We've not even as much as spoke out about it once (far less start legal proceedings for lost Champions League revenue)

Where's the angry baying mob for the boards incompetence? 

Likewise when they vote on Monday for league reconstruction to get the corrupt SPFL out of jail. Why are they not accountable? where are these so-called passionate Rangers fans who never forget?

I don't even 100% blame the board, because they can take the easy way out when it comes to it and know it will be OK as we will still hand over our hand earned and kiss their arses. 

This lot are just as scummy as the spiv's but in totally different ways.

Maybe more people coming round the behaviour of this board .If we win nothing next season .It’s going to be carnage .

5 hours ago, Cedrick said:

Do what they want mate , our club will probably suggest “have the first one at ibrox lads “ lets get those bridges built , fuck all would surprise me , how weak we’ve become on and off the park is so frustrating as a supporter 

It’s more nauseating than frustrating for me 

I actually hate them almost as much as the other lot .One thing is certain .The really don’t give two fucks about the feelings of our supporters 

5 hours ago, tm91 said:

Nope nope nope. Why would the Board accept this? The only reasonable argument for it would be Sky wanting the atmosphere, but I imagine the novelty of an Old Firm game with no crowd could be sold well enough. I'll be very disappointed if the Board decide to roll over again. Fuck what celtic want. We beat them with their hoardes watching and they'll rightly worried they'll get beat with no fans there. Without an Old Firm game in the first half of the season they'll be able to build up momentum winning against the rest and will be half-expecting a Rangers team to be true to form and weaker post-Christmas, when 3/4 Old-Firm games may decide the league. 

Guarantee if the first game was due to be at Ibrox it'd be behind closed doors.

What would other clubs think though .If they get special treatment ? Hearts v Hivs or Aberdeen v Dun Utd .The mere thought, that these arrogant cunts think they can run Scottish football 🤔Wait  they fucking do 

Does any other country intentionally schedule games from select teams NOT to be at certain times of the year? In Scotland the old firm can't have the opening game together, can't have the boxing day fixture together, and the post-split games are seemingly arranged as to give the least chance of either side winning at the other's place.

All of this and yet the league seemingly involves around those four fixtures.

Playing any less than two of these before the split is absolute nonsense, and unfair on anyone else in the league.

10 hours ago, Broxi said:

Playing all 4 in the new year would be fucking ridiculous

Akin to watching the EPL games restart from Wednesday when our diddy league  knelt to the wishes of the bheasts. A fucking embarrassment!

1 minute ago, eskbankloyal said:

I suspect we’ll be quite happy for the games to be in 2021 to ensure the second OF game also has fans at it for the same reasons celtic want fans there 

If our board has any sense, they will not agree to this.

Not out of bloody mindedness but because we can.

Everything we have tried to do (EGM, offering to cover legal fees etc) has been dependent on the support of others. Others who we now know are unworthy.

However, as one of the two teams involved, I assume that moving all OF games to next year would require our agreement. They must consult and gain the consent of the two clubs involved. No votes, no cabals, no brown envelopes, no “glamour friendlies” etc.

For once we actually have a voice.

Who knows when we will have fans in stadia again but it certainly won’t be in time for the usual first OF of the season. So, if there is the slightest chance of an advantage, let us demand sporting integrity and insist on a fixture list that is no more fiddled with than usual.

If that means that the Glitterdome is empty for the first one, so be it. The scum control everything else but the decision on how Rangers react to a global pandemic is out of their hands.

Sporting integrity matters as they say.

Football integrity will again be compromised, if the first OF game at the piggery is not late august/early Sept then the rules have been bent yet again, TLB was first out the traps early March asking for points per game to be applied which as we all know handed them an early title, and he got his wish, now he's out with this nonsense about having all OF games next year, if our board accept this it will be a massive own goal, can you imagine if the first game was due to be played at Ibrox, never in a million years would this even be considered. Shambles of a country. 

4 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

Everything we have tried to do (EGM, offering to cover legal fees etc) has been dependent on the support of others. Others who we now know are unworthy.

However, as one of the two teams involved, I assume that moving all OF games to next year would require our agreement. They must consult and gain the consent of the two clubs involved. No votes, no cabals, no brown envelopes, no “glamour friendlies” etc.

Who knows when we will have fans in stadia again but it certainly won’t be in time for the usual first OF of the season. So, if there is the slightest chance of an advantage, let us demand sporting integrity and insist on a fixture list that is no more fiddled with than usual.

If that means that the Glitterdome is empty for the first one, so be it. The scum control everything else but the decision on how Rangers react to a global pandemic is out of their hands.

I very much doubt Rangers, or any club for that matter, has any say in the fixture list. 

Of course, if you have significant influence within the SPFL then you’ll likely get what you want

7 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

Absolutely spot on. 

1 minute ago, the old guard said:

Football integrity will again be compromised, if the first OF game at the piggery is not late august/early Sept then the rules have been bent yet again, TLB was first out the traps early March asking for points per game to be applied which as we all know handed them an early title, and he got his wish, now he's out with this nonsense about having all OF games next year, if our board accept this it will be a massive own goal, can you imagine if the first game was due to be played at Ibrox, never in a million years would this even be considered. Shambles of a country. 

We seen it doesn't matter in this country when it helps celtic. They were literally given a title that they didn't win, why would the spfl have any qualms about moving a fixture to aid them?

TV will decide, if they want games played as per fixture list or after crowds are allowed in, that's what will happen. It doesn't matter what the supporters want.

2 minutes ago, MacBoyd said:

We seen it doesn't matter in this country when it helps celtic. They were literally given a title that they didn't win, why would the spfl have any qualms about moving a fixture to aid them?

We would have to agree to it I'm sure, and I would hope our board would fight it, wouldn't be surprised if Doncaster used sky as the reason for moving it but surly that requires a rule change? Up until now both teams must agree to postpone a game in the first quarter. 

10 hours ago, eskbankloyal said:

SPFL leaked via Jackson about 3/4 weeks ago all the Old Firm games would be next year 

SPFL once again prove their underhanded nature.  They will claim it’s for the benefit of spectators and the viewing public etc, but we all know it’s so that the Tim’s don’t lose the advantage of a home crowd.

Im sure Liewell was very vocal about the integrity of the schedule in 2008 when we reached the UEFA final in 2008.  How things change.

I’ve said this before, the schedule is as drawn and we should object to any changes.

4 minutes ago, the old guard said:

We would have to agree to it I'm sure, and I would hope our board would fight it, wouldn't be surprised if Doncaster used sky as the reason for moving it but surly that requires a rule change? Up until now both teams must agree to postpone a game in the first quarter. 

Will they fuck. The peado enabler will eat them for breakfast as usual.

18 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

I very much doubt Rangers, or any club for that matter, has any say in the fixture list. 

Of course, if you have significant influence within the SPFL then you’ll likely get what you want

We’ll soon see if that’s the case as Lennon, having had success with his Points Per Game bullshit, is demanding all four games post-Christmas.

As for any power we have, surely, as one of the two clubs involved, we would be consulted before such a radical change?

Archived