What They Want They'll Get

BridgeIsBlue

9 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Should give the scum 38 home games next year, us 38 away. Why not also give them a goal start, we should start one behind each game.

Seems fair under the currect situation..

Same ref for each game too.

...granted they weren't that far off just that last season.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

Need to go a test drive a car now . Do yourself a favour . Go and sit in a wee corner . take your left hand and have a wank, while putting your right hand and patting yourself on your shoulder , telling yourself  what a guy " see that eejay , I sure telt him

As debating failures go, that's up there mate👏👏👏🤣🤣🤣

Fuck the Chinese flu and the tarriers shitebag football team, when good guys like @SeparateEntityMyArse and @eejay the dj are starting to fall out then you know the games a boggy. Come on guys either take a break for a day or two or refocus your anger on the shower of wankers that is the SPFL. :thumbsup:

My only other comment is that Rangers should tell the tarriers we will NOT be agreeing to any first game being moved to next year so they can fill it with the unwashed, just fucking NO. :bangbang:

The scum bastards had their shithole midden full the last time we beat them so I couldn't give a fuck to be honest. I'm more worried about getting a fair playing field when it comes to refereeing and decisions going against us like it has done season after season. And whether we have a team with bottle who don't just turn up for scum and European games. We need a more physical approach and we need to be the ones doing the bullying this year. and every one of our players throughout the squad has to be up for the challenge from start to finish if we are at last going to have some success. 

14 hours ago, pollok-bear said:

The beasts wur quick to get this season finished and very eager to get the new season started quick. I wonder why.

I just cant believe the way the bastards go about there business with nae cunt even trying to shut down there corruption.

Oh there's so classy mate, they never said one thing regarding the league being halted and honors being awarded as well :stevieg:

Why would sky give a fuck? They’d have thousands more people watching it than being there if it was BCD 😂. Narrative that is set by these cunts time and again is hone mind blowing stuff. 

The stats behind BCD is very interesting, the away teams are winning quite regularly, only Munich won the home game in the Bundesliga yesterday. Could be interesting teams going to their ground with a bit of confidence. Funnily enough BCD at Ibrox will probably suit our lot better. 

1 hour ago, Prso's headband said:

Why would sky give a fuck? They’d have thousands more people watching it than being there if it was BCD 😂. Narrative that is set by these cunts time and again is hone mind blowing stuff. 

The stats behind BCD is very interesting, the away teams are winning quite regularly, only Munich won the home game in the Bundesliga yesterday. Could be interesting teams going to their ground with a bit of confidence. Funnily enough BCD at Ibrox will probably suit our lot better. 

Funnily enough .I would fancy our chances playing them without any crowd .We have played them pretty well last 3/4 games .Excusing the Ibrox game where SG never played any width 

We were already having difficulty arranging a date for the St Johnstone game due to our Europa run. 

No game should be unnecessarily postponed that could create a possible backlog. The term sporting integrity has long since disappeared.

2 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

Especially when we go to Leverkusen 

6 hours ago, Bears r us said:

Fuck the Chinese flu and the tarriers shitebag football team, when good guys like @SeparateEntityMyArse and @eejay the dj are starting to fall out then you know the games a boggy. Come on guys either take a break for a day or two or refocus your anger on the shower of wankers that is the SPFL. :thumbsup:

My only other comment is that Rangers should tell the tarriers we will NOT be agreeing to any first game being moved to next year so they can fill it with the unwashed, just fucking NO. :bangbang:

Forums thrive on debate and discussion mate. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, and to challenge others on theirs.

Anyone saying they almost hate Jack as much  Brown, or Gerrard almost as much as Lennon, or our support almost as much as the scums deserves to be challenged. I trust they would be. And whilst I'm not as defensive about our Board, I'm sure as fuck questioning someone hating them almost as much as the mob that run / ruin scottish football and harbour a decades long paedophile ring at their republican backing club. Which seems to be the case today.

No issues folk thinking how they want, but if it's going to be pretty controversial at least defend it or say you took it too far. Just saying it and deflecting is pathetic, especially where established posters are concerned.

I'm happy focusing on our true enemies, but I cant see the need to ignore those highly and unreasonably imo critical of parts of Rangers wider function. Who arent blameless but certainly arent near akin to that scum mob.

Forum would be a dull place otherwise 👍

48 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Forums thrive on debate and discussion mate. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, and to challenge others on theirs.

Anyone saying they almost hate Jack as much  Brown, or Gerrard almost as much as Lennon, or our support almost as much as the scums deserves to be challenged. I trust they would be. And whilst I'm not as defensive about our Board, I'm sure as fuck questioning someone hating them almost as much as the mob that run / ruin scottish football and harbour a decades long paedophile ring at their republican backing club. Which seems to be the case today.

No issues folk thinking how they want, but if it's going to be pretty controversial at least defend it or say you took it too far. Just saying it and deflecting is pathetic, especially where established posters are concerned.

I'm happy focusing on our true enemies, but I cant see the need to ignore those highly and unreasonably imo critical of parts of Rangers wider function. Who arent blameless but certainly arent near akin to that scum mob.

Forum would be a dull place otherwise 👍

You are right about the forums depend on debate mate, and if I am honest I have not been contributing much recently, not sure why probably just pissed off with how the SPFL thing has gone and it seems they are still trying to bend the rules. It will probably not happen but I so hope that Hearts take them to court, assuming the reconstruction fails.

After reading that @Courtyard Bear had been banned I got a bit concerned to see two other posters I like getting a bit annoyed with each other, that was all it was from my point of view. :thumbup:

Anyway my post was just a response to what I read and the C B situation, you two keep up the good work agreeing or disagreeing as much as you like.  :pipe:

1 hour ago, bluenoz said:

The term sporting integrity has long since disappeared.

It’s only disappeared until the scenario emerges where it offers some form of advantage to celtic. Of course goes for any other convenient phrase which offers the same level of advantage... 

3 hours ago, Robmc1 said:

It’s only disappeared until the scenario emerges where it offers some form of advantage to celtic. Of course goes for any other convenient phrase which offers the same level of advantage... 

TLB has tested the water by saying everyone wants crowds and the games should be played later with crowds.

If this gets little traction, he'll not be slow in saying theres a lack of sporting integrity if they have to play a bcd game against us whilst we potentially dont.

Cunts dont give an inch if they can manipulate things in their favour.

52 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

If this gets little traction, he'll not be slow in saying theres a lack of sporting integrity if they have to play a bcd game against us whilst we potentially dont.

Will not surprise me in the slightest, by that rational then no team should play any games bcd against us or them. However, I’ve no doubt Keith Jackson will already draft columns backing up this narrative on standbye awaiting the imminent campaign...

2 minutes ago, Robmc1 said:

Will not surprise me in the slightest, by that rational then no team should play any games bcd against us or them. However, I’ve no doubt Keith Jackson will already draft columns backing up this narrative on standbye awaiting the imminent campaign...

Other clubs need to do the right thing in accepting our delayed game versus the scum means a sooner bcd game against them. Sounds fair. Reduced income to accommodate the scum not having us at their place bcd.

Sounds reasonable enough these days in this corrupt shithole.

22 hours ago, Bears r us said:

Doesn’t matter if our board agree to it or not mate if the fenians want the game moved that’s what will happen.

8 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Doesn’t matter if our board agree to it or not mate if the fenians want the game moved that’s what will happen.

I would probably agree with that mate, but surely we should be making our position clear now if TLB is already saying it has to be moved or do we just accept everything that happens even of it takes away what might be a small advantage to us on this occasion ?

8 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I would probably agree with that mate, but surely we should be making our position clear now if TLB is already saying it has to be moved or do we just accept everything that happens even of it takes away what might be a small advantage to us on this occasion ?

I would go with what Eskbank said earlier in the thread mate that our board will agree to move the OF fixtures to next year to make sure our home game against them gets played with supporters in attendance. 

Just now, Tiger Shaw said:

I’ll would go with what Eskbank said earlier in the thread mate that our board will agree to move the OF fixtures to next year to make sure our home game against them gets played with supporters in attendance. 

I have not seen that post, it surely all depends when supporters will be allowed back in, after what has happened with them handed another title I would give them nothing, play the game at the piggery BCD and take our chances when our home fixtures come along.

I know that will not happen but just totally pissed off with them controlling our game.  

And all of a sudden this becomes clear!!!

Just listened to James Bisgroves interview on H&H. He said there will be fans in gradually from August but fully expects Ibrox to be full this year and that’s the after conversations with the SFA, SPFL and Scottish Government.

Now you see why the tramps are wanting the first old firm game moved until 2021.

16 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Just listened to James Bisgroves interview on H&H. He said there will be fans in gradually from August but fully expects Ibrox to be full this year and that’s the after conversations with the SFA, SPFL and Scottish Government.

Now you see why the tramps are wanting the first old firm game moved until 2021.

Said it before. They'll soon come out bleating about a lack of sporting integrity if it is bcd and not moved. And theyll do so without even a hint of the shame or embarrassment they should have for uttering those words.

2 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Said it before. They'll soon come out bleating about a lack of sporting integrity if it is bcd and not moved. And theyll do so without even a hint of the shame or embarrassment they should have for uttering those words.

They actually want everything!

SPFL have already approached Sky apparently and asked them to move  it. 

5 hours ago, B1872 said:

Totally disagree with that tbh , people paying for season tickets , some get to go to ibrox , some have watch it on a laptop is nonsense , it should be all or nothing 

Archived