What They Want They'll Get

BridgeIsBlue

1 hour ago, B1872 said:

And all of a sudden this becomes clear!!!

Just listened to James Bisgroves interview on H&H. He said there will be fans in gradually from August but fully expects Ibrox to be full this year and that’s the after conversations with the SFA, SPFL and Scottish Government.

Now you see why the tramps are wanting the first old firm game moved until 2021.

Surely to fuck we're no going down the road of letting some fans in and some not, we've all paid for our season tickets so it should be every season ticket holder allowed in.

Everyone or no one !!!

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Lord Lockin said:

Surely to fuck we're no going down the road of letting some fans in and some not, we've all paid for our season tickets so it should be every season ticket holder allowed in.

Everyone or no one !!!

What if the authorities increase % capacity every few weeks, and other clubs have their fans in when we visit? Even the scum for the game we know will in all likelihood get rearranged. Should we wait the weeks and months until eventually its 100% capacity allowed in even if it puts us at a sporting disadvantage?

47 minutes ago, Lord Lockin said:

Everyone or no one !!!

Club 1872 have special STs 

1 hour ago, Lord Lockin said:

Everyone or no one !!!

Ideal that they’ve just brought in a scheme that ranks fans through loyalty. Hopefully gold members get in first from a selfish perspective 

On 13/06/2020 at 23:11, eskbankloyal said:

SPFL leaked via Jackson about 3/4 weeks ago all the Old Firm games would be next year 

I remember reading that. I recall It was part of the negotiations for the revised agreement with Sky due to covid.

Just now, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Drip, drip, drip until it's taken as the obvious, fair, logical outcome.

Next it'll be Jackson from the Record, some dobber from the Sun, Sutton, Hartson, McNamara, SSB all pushing the party line. 

2 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

First it was Lennon now McGregor, seen this film so many times before. 

:tu:

Yup! ..... more repeats than the fucking BBC ...... I am struggling to bring up vomit as I have just about dried my insides out with this constant attack on my senses.

The onslaught is predictable from this shower of cunts.

🇬🇧

12 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

What if the authorities increase % capacity every few weeks, and other clubs have their fans in when we visit? Even the scum for the game we know will in all likelihood get rearranged. Should we wait the weeks and months until eventually its 100% capacity allowed in even if it puts us at a sporting disadvantage?

That's exactly what should happen - and sporting disadvantage, we've got thousands of fans screaming not to take away tickets ?

12 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

That's most likely what is going to happen. Fans will be allowed in at certain % levels building up to full capacity.

11 hours ago, eskbankloyal said:

Ideal that they’ve just brought in a scheme that ranks fans through loyalty. Hopefully gold members get in first from a selfish perspective 

Aye a shambles of a scheme you selfish fucker 

11 hours ago, eskbankloyal said:

What’s gold members mean ? So it’s the more you pay to get chance of a semi of final ticket .That isn’t loyalty .That is fleecing the fans that have too much money and sticking 2 fingers up to the average guy that can’t afford it .No disrespect mate but that absurd 

13 minutes ago, Lord Lockin said:

Aye a shambles of a scheme you selfish fucker 

It is an abortion of a scheme .The only people favouring it ,would be guys it benefits or the club from fleecing the hard up fan  base .Still a scandal for me .Sure it will be apparent as season goes on ..It will make zero difference to most or all bears getting any loyalty back in return 

Maybe a few crackerjack style pens in the post 

5 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

What’s gold members mean ? So it’s the more you pay to get chance of a semi of final ticket .That isn’t loyalty .That is fleecing the fans that have too much money and sticking 2 fingers up to the average guy that can’t afford it .No disrespect mate but that absurd 

MyGers is split into different categories. Gold, silver, bronze. The more MyGers points you have the more chance you’ll have of tickets

20 minutes ago, Lord Lockin said:

That's exactly what should happen - and sporting disadvantage, we've got thousands of fans screaming not to take away tickets ?

Once normality return every away game we have our allocation will be sold as it always is

1 minute ago, eskbankloyal said:

MyGers is split into different categories. Gold, silver, bronze. The more MyGers points you have the more chance you’ll have of tickets

Don’t even joke about that mate .It is too series an issue 

I paid for mine grudgingly .Not even sure what it will do for me .Having missed no semi or finals for decades .No doubt I will be fucked getting one now 

19 minutes ago, Lord Lockin said:

So what if that's not til the end of the season but every other club is bringing in 30/60/90% as the season progresses?

And yes sporting disadvantage in that at every ground we would face increasing no's of opposing fans yet when teams come to Ibrox its bcd. Is that not us puting ourselves at a disadvantage?

Just now, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Exactly the right thing to do too.

Absolutely. I've been wondering how its going to work for guys like myself too (particularly with BCD) in terms of getting in to actually cover games and what direct access there will be for players. As much as folk like a moan about the media, coverage is going to be essential for fans who aren't ST holders or particularly engaged with club channels online (and there are a lot of those).

Archived