What They Want They'll Get

BridgeIsBlue

2 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

😂 aye right.

The very reason none of this should have been launched till next season , financial wise for the supporter and going by your reaction my suggestion won’t happen so they won’t be able to run the scheme properly this season anyway , surely next season would have been the time to launch MyGers 

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Cedrick said:

The very reason none of this should have been launched till next season , financial wise for the supporter and going by your reaction my suggestion won’t happen so they won’t be able to run the scheme properly this season anyway , surely next season would have been the time to launch MyGers 

I'd have recommended leaving it til then too. I read what the SLO said, and didnt really see why it couldnt have been delayed.

That said, I see nothing to suggest the Board will give the points to home game attendees that are successful in a ballot whilst not giving to those unsuccessful. Thinking along those lines imo is more about bias against the Board than objectivity and logic.

I’ve paid out £1300 for ST but haven’t joined mygers, so someone who’s payed say £500 for ST and £50 mygers will get back into Ibrox to watch games while I sit at home watching a stream and will be one of the last to be allowed back.

Seems fair 🙄

20 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

I’ve paid out £1300 for ST but haven’t joined mygers, so someone who’s payed say £500 for ST and £50 mygers will get back into Ibrox to watch games while I sit at home watching a stream and will be one of the last to be allowed back.

Seems fair 🙄

No one knows yet how it would be decided who gets in. Mygers or ballot are 2 suggested options. Maybe how much you pay for a ST is another consideration, though likelier to lead to more complaints than the other 2.

But as it stands you are paying 1300 to watch the same stream as someone paying 500 so there's disparity there. All you get for that is the retention of your seat and access to games when feasible.

If other clubs let in high but not 100 percentages of their fans would you still want to be like all other Rangers fans sitting at home on laptops, I wouldn't. At 50% we could theoretically get into every 2nd home game, more as the % permitted rises. That's surely better for us than sitting waiting til 100% are permitted, as that could well be months off.

When it comes to selecting those for entry, I dont think theres one solution that's suits everyone. But imo the worst option is to refuse fans return because of that.

I thought mygers was for away game ballet and semi final/final priority.  I’ve no interest in going back to any other shity stadium in Scotland including hampden so haven’t joined mygers, was no mention that it might also stop me getting back to Ibrox before people who signed up to mygers. if they go down that route then I’m not going to be a happy chap, all ST holders should be treated even and put n a ballet for this,  it should have fuck all to do with mygers.

if everybody’s in the ballet then nobody can complain because everybody will have been treated the same with the same chance of gaining entry.

1 minute ago, Tiger Shaw said:

I thought mygers was for away game ballet and semi final/final priority.  I’ve no interest in going back to any other shity stadium in Scotland including hampden so haven’t joined mygers, was no mention that it might also stop me getting back to Ibrox before people who signed up to mygers. if they go down that route then I’m not going to be a happy chap, all ST holders should be treated even and put n a ballet for this,  it should have fuck all to do with mygers.

It's a fair point about the method of selecting. Though tbh can also see it as a way club would easily increase Mygers applications too. At the moment it's all hypothetical, theres nothing from the club.

Just need to be getting us back in as many numbers, as early as possible, in whatever the fairest method is, rather than holding off until the full stadium reopens. 

49 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Seems fair 🙄

I’ve signed up to mygers, but would be pretty disappointed in the club if they gave those on the scheme priority for home games during this, but highly doubt they will.

17 hours ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Andy Walker says game should not be put back and he would prefer it was actually the season opener..

Decent shout tbf. 

The season got suspended before an Old Firm game so why not start the next season with one.

4 hours ago, Tiger Shaw said:

if everybody’s in the ballet then nobody can complain because everybody will have been treated the same with the same chance of gaining entry.

It’s just people guessing mate 

7 hours ago, Tiger Shaw said:

:tu:

That's Tutu true mate ..... as long as everybody is in step ..... :lol:

🇬🇧v

Archived