I've heard it all now...Penny Arcade is sectarian

mrmojorisin

So Roy Orbiston was an anti Irish bigot and "The big O" was actually a codeworde for Orange?

The fact this cretin actually attends Uni is a sad indication of how far this countrys education system has slipped 

Our socks and our songs offend them 

A club like no other 

EalK1I3XQAIluod.jpeg.jpg

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, TheFamousPigeon said:

I heard if you play it backwards that's when the real sectarianism & racism kicks in...

I heard that if you play it backwards Lenny Murphy rises from his grave and butchers a few more Catholics 

Spooky 

Of course Penny Arcade is sectarian, it's about folk playing machines and losing money, which in turn gives them a chip on their shoulders.

A chip is made from the potato and because you are now skint, you can't afford to buy potatoes, leading to you having to famine.

If you had kept your money instead of wasting it in a machine, you would have had enough to go home.

Simplistic to the normal person.

29 minutes ago, bornabear said:

Of course Penny Arcade is sectarian, it's about folk playing machines and losing money, which in turn gives them a chip on their shoulders.

A chip is made from the potato and because you are now skint, you can't afford to buy potatoes, leading to you having to famine.

If you had kept your money instead of wasting it in a machine, you would have had enough to go home.

Simplistic to the normal person.

If they had enough money to flee Ireland then they could have afforded a meal at a modest restaurant instead 

1 hour ago, My Fathers Scarf said:

I'm sure Keevins mentioned it was sectarian as some taig got murdered in an amusement arcade. They can twist anything to their agenda.

Fact of the matter was he was  trying to  dip the puggy machine and a disgruntled pikey got hold of him :mutley:

8 minutes ago, Bigsasasfloppyhair said:

There was a tim on the phone in years ago stating that the line “blue turned into green and then it was red” were a reference to the degrees In the masons 😂😂😂

Blue=Rangers fans, turns into Green= fenians, then it was Red= Fenian blood. 

This is true 👊🏼🙄

1 hour ago, mrmojorisin said:

So Roy Orbiston was an anti Irish bigot and "The big O" was actually a codeworde for Orange?

The fact this cretin actually attends Uni is a sad indication of how far this countrys education system has slipped 

Our socks and our songs offend them 

A club like no other 

EalK1I3XQAIluod.jpeg.jpg

:lol:

Disgusting mate .... that's why "Blue Bayou" .... must be on the list also ... as Roy was a serial anti-Irish song writer.

Next they will be saying that the "Famine Song" lyrics have been been written by the nutritionist Gordon Ramsey in a fit of anti-Irish hatred ..... when the true meaning of the words of this poignant ballad are as plain as the chips in their Friday night fish suppers.

That's the message I got from Gordon's song ..... Potatoes are now freely available in Ireland ..... so why not just jump on a ferry and fuck off back home then ..... it's not that difficult really ..... or is that also anti-Irish? .....:pipe:

🇬🇧

Archived