Bayer Leverkusen 2nd Leg

1 hour ago, TamCoopz said:

It’s a one off match so the away goal rule is irrelevant anyway 

Not unless, in order to mitigate one team not having a home leg, the away rule counts for the away team in the one off match. Won't happen but it could mean the away goals rule remains relevant (in terms of sporting integrity, you understand) 😁

TamCoopz likes this
  • Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bloody hell, what were the chances. Cant believe its clashed with the first OF game hurriedly penned in and confirmed, coincidentally for the 6th August and now needing rescheduled...

Making a mockery of every league and cup competition coz money is the be all and end all , sickening to be honest , 1 legged Euro qualifiers , fuck off 

Probably why Andy Walker wants first OF game as season opener.

Can’t see how this will work if we did end up progressing. 

UEFA should offer clubs the opportunity to concede their tie in exchange for a group stage place for this season. I bet most of the sides would who have a negative first tie result, as their game could impact their qualification matches 

How much money will we realistically make from EL next season If we qualify it’s probable that all group games will be behind closed doors and the prize money isn’t a lot, I’d happily sacrifice it next season to fully concentrate on the title, in face next year would be the perfect season to sacrifice Euro football 

pollok-bear likes this
22 minutes ago, AdmiralBlue said:

Not unless, in order to mitigate one team not having a home leg, the away rule counts for the away team in the one off match. Won't happen but it could mean the away goals rule remains relevant (in terms of sporting integrity, you understand) 😁

Wouldn’t surprise me mate 

11 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Not bothered about one leg ties. Have we even lost a qualifier yet? Lowest seed at home so I imagine we'll be at home in 3rd and 4th qualifier then

The home side is not based on seeding. The draw will determine who is at home. Would have been a shambles basing it on seeding, in my view.

UEFA Europa League 2020/21

Preliminary round: 20 August

First qualifying round: 27 August

Second qualifying round: 17 September

Third qualifying round: 24 September

Play-offs: 1 October

Group stage: 22 and 29 October, 5 and 26 November, 3 and 10 December

6 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

The home side is not based on seeding. The draw will determine who is at home. Would have been a shambles basing it on seeding, in my view.

UEFA Europa League 2020/21

Preliminary round: 20 August

First qualifying round: 27 August

Second qualifying round: 17 September

Third qualifying round: 24 September

Play-offs: 1 October

Group stage: 22 and 29 October, 5 and 26 November, 3 and 10 December

We go in at second round is that right? 

Fuck sake, I thought second place finish would have the benefit of a bye from the first round qualifiers given our heroics last few years.

We start in the first round, unless either the Scottish Cup is scrapped or the Orks win another tainted cup.

Rangers_no1 likes this
2 minutes ago, chris182 said:

Fuck sake, I thought we'd have got second place finish would have the benefit of a bye from the first round qualifiers given our heroics last few years.

We start in the first round, unless either the Scottish Cup is scrapped or the Orks win another tainted cup.

Thought I seen Scottish cup was scrapped? 

4 hours ago, Blue_Devil said:

Leverkusen's season finishes on 4 Jul. They don't start next season until 21 August - this is bang in the middle of their close season.

Havertz to sign for Chelsea, any replacement ineligible.

A wee early goal......

.....can we dare to dream?!?

we can mate we can :thumbsup:

2 hours ago, 6superbarry6 said:

We go in at second round is that right? 

No. Scotland ranked 26th for the draw, so 3 teams in at Q1. The great results from this season don't benefit us until next.

Scotland's ranking seems to be suffering a hangover, like their greatest asset was missing for a number of years......

Funnily enough, everyone suffers.