Halliday Open Goal

Leeds_Bear

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

What’s this 

Halliday said borna toiled big time the first season but didn’t get anywhere near the abuse he gets , maybe if he had a Croatian or Spanish passport he’d not got that level of abuse 

By far my favourite Rangers interview.

Open, honest and a good few laughs. 

Was gutted about the way he spoke about Lee Wallace and the end of his Rangers career.  Also humbled about the way he spoke about the fans who he had to try and win over. All we want is to win and so did he, it's easy to forget in the heat of a game. 

Quite clearly an honest man who was respectful throughout. 

The stuff about Pena being stinking of booze though, bet he could tell a million stories over about the Pedro fuck ups. :anguish:

Wish him all the best in his future endeavours. 

50 minutes ago, GabrielTomato said:

Was gutted about the way he spoke about Lee Wallace and the end of his Rangers career.  Also humbled about the way he spoke about the fans who he had to try and win over. All we want is to win and so did he, it's easy to forget in the heat of a game. 

The stuff about Pena being stinking of booze though, bet he could tell a million stories over about the Pedro fuck ups. :anguish:

Feels the same way as most of us. To me it just shows that Murty’s a wee fat weasel.

Some watch though, some of the stories were superb.

39 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Feels the same way as most of us. To me it just shows that Murty’s a wee fat weasel.

Murty should been hunted for his life from Rangers mate , board gave him 2 weeks to decide if he wanted to return to the academy , 2 seconds he’d have needed , if he’s capable of doing that to andy Halliday 4 minutes from half time to shift the blame he’s capable of shiteing on the academy players to 

11 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Murty should been hunted for his life from Rangers mate , board gave him 2 weeks to decide if he wanted to return to the academy , 2 seconds he’d have needed , if he’s capable of doing that to andy Halliday 4 minutes from half time to shift the blame he’s capable of shiteing on the academy players to 

Was a massive fan despite being fuming at him getting it for that season mate, canny stand him at all now. 

3 hours ago, GabrielTomato said:

Pedro! What the fuck were the board thinking on that?  Mind boggling embarrassment. And cunts want rid of Gerrard. 

33 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

What was his comments about regarding Mark Allen being a bad egg? canny be fucked watching it tbh but I seen a headline somewhere regards that DOF

He said Allen had him as a bad egg. Had the falling out with Pedro and then obviously the Murty incident. Everybody was going to Marbella for pre season and he wasn’t until he had a meeting with Gerrard because on the list of players Gerrard got his name had a cross through as if to say he’s getting sold regardless or whatever.

2 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

He said Allen had him as a bad egg. Had the falling out with Pedro and then obviously the Murty incident. Everybody was going to Marbella for pre season and he wasn’t until he had a meeting with Gerrard because on the list of players Gerrard got his name had a cross through as if to say he’s getting sold regardless or whatever.

Aw right. I've misread the headline.

Maybe the cross through his name was cos he was pish and getting punted.

6 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Not just Murty..

He also says who stuck the boot in big time after that tarrier game - running to the board.

Archived