Halliday Open Goal

Leeds_Bear

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, B1872 said:

That Kevin Kyle is a big fenian mongo man. Fucking stuttering and slabbering all over the camera with his lisp - hate the cunt!

I never bother with that podcast they do. Tried to watch the one with Charlie Austin and it was basically a big shouting match.

1 hour ago, G.E.C. said:

I never bother with that podcast they do. Tried to watch the one with Charlie Austin and it was basically a big shouting match.

I watched the recent one because Halliday was on it and that big mongo was slaughtering Halliday any chance he got calling him "a celtic legend" and shit!

24 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Wonder what excuse the rat bastard will use for leaving the first time. Horrible prick.

Wallace’s loyalty and sacrifice wasn’t exactly rewarded by the club in the end-up, was it? He was fucked-off along with Miller into the shadows with no send-off, disgusting really. 

5 minutes ago, CR3 said:

Wallace’s loyalty and sacrifice wasn’t exactly rewarded by the club in the end-up, was it? He was fucked-off along with Miller into the shadows with no send-off, disgusting really. 

Makes no difference to Lafferty and his like though.

3 hours ago, B1872 said:

That Kevin Kyle is a big fenian mongo man. Fucking stuttering and slabbering all over the camera with his lisp - hate the cunt!

Fucking same! Talks total fucking shite. 

4 hours ago, B1872 said:

You're slagging one of our former players for having a disability? A new low. It must be great being perfect, eh? Tell me - how many games have you played for Rangers?

2 hours ago, B1872 said:

I watched the recent one because Halliday was on it and that big mongo was slaughtering Halliday any chance he got calling him "a celtic legend" and shit!

Kevin Kyle is a fenian bastard, really wish the club would stop employing the cunts at any level, from players to selling pies none of they cunts should be there  

4 minutes ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

You're slagging one of our former players for having a disability? A new low. It must be great being perfect, eh? Tell me - how many games have you played for Rangers?

What about slagging him for being a degenerate fenian bastard, hope he’s still blowing all his cash in bookies the tarrier bastard 

2 minutes ago, MacBoyd said:

Did he say morelos was a bad finisher? Seen that on a fb page.

He is tbf, think Morelos is like Kenny Miller in that sense, he’s an instinctive finisher but tends to make an arse of it when he’s got time to think, another reason why he was a ridiculous choice to hit penalty in cup final 

1 minute ago, 6superbarry6 said:

He is tbf, think Morelos is like Kenny Miller in that sense, he’s an instinctive finisher but tends to make an arse of it when he’s got time to think, another reason why he was a ridiculous choice to hit penalty in cup final 

Yeah I mean I do agree. He misses some incredible chances and I'm never confident with one on ones. However the guy has scored around 75 goals in 3 seasons so strange for haliday to say that.

I was buzzing when he was handed the ball at hampden so I won't pretend I didn't want him to take it now. That game must have seriously scared him.

18 minutes ago, MacBoyd said:

Yeah I mean I do agree. He misses some incredible chances and I'm never confident with one on ones. However the guy has scored around 75 goals in 3 seasons so strange for haliday to say that.

I was buzzing when he was handed the ball at hampden so I won't pretend I didn't want him to take it now. That game must have seriously scared him.

Tbf if he was a natural finisher as well as all the other work he does he wouldn’t be here 

37 minutes ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

I don’t think Kyle has any disabilities tbh.

I know words like mongo and retard aren’t PC but he’s not disabled as far as I’m aware.

1 hour ago, MacBoyd said:

Did he say morelos was a bad finisher? Seen that on a fb page.

He said he was a poor finisher, but a brilliant goalscorer. I think.

It was a fair comment.

Said he didn't want him to take the penalty in the Cup Final.

34 minutes ago, GabrielTomato said:

Kevin Kyle is a big unfunny cunt as well. 

Si obviously just feels sorry for him. 

It feels now as if he's only on there because has been for so long. He offers zilch apart from being a player that actually had a decent career. 

Absolute fucking big fat moron. That wee cunt ferry and slane know it but probably in a tricky situation with him. 

7 hours ago, 6superbarry6 said:

What about slagging him for being a degenerate fenian bastard, hope he’s still blowing all his cash in bookies the tarrier bastard 

A "fenian", a "tarrier"? You do know we often play with the majority of our team being catholic? Romania, Colombia, Croatia, Nigeria, Finland, Switzerland, what do you think is the predominant religion in many of these countries? Then there are our English and American players, and our catholic manager - All at Rangers.

Whether you like it or not, times have changed mate. Welcome to 2020.

Haufwit!

Just now, East Enclosure Row N said:

A "fenian", a "tarrier"? You do know we often play with the majority of our team being catholic? Romania, Colombia, Croatia, Nigeria, Finland, Switzerland, what do you think is the predominant religion in many of these countries? Then there are our English and American players, and our catholic manager - All at Rangers.

Whether you like it or not, times have changed mate. Welcome to 2020.

Haufwit!

Since when was Gerrard a Roman catholic?

Archived