• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Barker took great photos in training but shat himself when he was up against a professional photographer.

I’m ok just now mate but maybe towards the middle of the month.

Junior level at best? He scored more goals in half a season with Motherwell than Ryan kent did in a full season with us ffs give the lad a proper chance.  This loan move could be ideal for him.

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, ChampionsAgain said:

He was in Columbia mate at the time of the photo shoot. 

I'd read into that as he's gone.

For big reveals and publicity, every brand wants the top assests involved. 

They'd make it work with what's available in technology to have Alfie part of it.

1 minute ago, Number5 said:

I'd read into that as he's gone.

For big reveals and publicity, every brand wants the top assests involved. 

They'd make it work with what's available in technology to have Alfie part of it.

For what it’s worth I think he’s gone anol. Don’t think the kit release has much to do with it though. 

2 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

:lol: 

how many times have you watched those 4 players play?

No idea if we’re interested in any of them but people making conclusions based on players they know next to nothing about always makes me laugh

Who doesn't watch Amiens SC week in week out to be fair.... :innocent:

I'll judge a striker based on his goal stats. For example, 34 in 38 in Austria (probably better than SPFL) I would be shocked if Weissman couldn't be a success here. A striker in Croatia with 7 in 34 (hypothetical) then I would be surprised. Not full-proof judging at all but a good indicator.

But other than wingers and #10s with huge stats as well (where lower stats could still mean they're unreal), you can't really judge anybody else, especially defensive midfielders, defenders and goalkeepers without watching them. 

Always Rangers likes this
19 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

No idea if we’re interested in any of them but people making conclusions based on players they know next to nothing about always makes me laugh

Nobody had heard of Morelos before he turned up. £1m into £15m+ no bad for a nobody.

1 minute ago, LookingForEric said:

Nobody had heard of Morelos before he turned up. £1m into £15m+ no bad for a nobody.

Don't think that has anything to do with the point he is making mate :lol:

1 hour ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Surely to fuck not, this guy was sold by his club in Portugal after one year and started 10 league matches last season for Amiens. If people have concerns about Tapia..

I seriously hope these reported media targets are made up pish, especially if Morelos goes, not chance of winning the league unless we are looking at better quality than the likes of Zungu, Belkebla, Taylor, Gassama etc

Same as yourself. 

He also doesn't look upto much on his YouTube videos either - and as we know, these things make right average players look like superstars, usually. 

I'd rather just keep Docherty as a squad filler than spend 4/5 million on this guy - and that's saying something. Would be raging if we spent money on this guy and/or made him a lynchpin of our midfield.

Rangers_no1 likes this
29 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

Sometimes you don't need to tbh. You can reckon a players a turkey based on stats, clips you have seen etc. 

No-one ever says "how many times you seen someone play" when someone says they're excited at the thought of a player, but say it all the time when someone has concerns about a player.

We've signed so much shite like this guy in recent times. 

Rangers_no1 likes this
13 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

Sometimes you don't need to tbh. You can reckon a players a turkey based on stats, clips you have seen etc. 

No-one ever says "how many times you seen someone play" when someone says they're excited at the thought of a player, but say it all the time when someone has concerns about a player.

We've signed so much shite like this guy in recent times. 

Not sure what Youtube clip you’ve seen mate but the one I watched he looked like bringing a lot of what we’ve missed in here. 

He ticks a lot of boxes in terms of physicality, experience & being an internationalist is always a plus. 

He’s extremely well thought of by Amiens and within French football. The big turn off is his knees & spending a lot of money on a guy with knee trouble would be madness, IMO.

I don’t think we’ve signed anything ‘like this guy’ in recent times to he honest 

GlasgowRangersFC likes this
2 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

Not sure what Youtube clip you’ve seen mate but the one I watched he looked like bringing a lot of what we’ve missed in here. 

He ticks a lot of boxes in terms of physicality, experience & being an internationalist is always a plus. 

He’s extremely well thought of by Amiens and within French football. The big turn off is his knees & spending a lot of money on a guy with knee trouble would be madness, IMO.

I don’t think we’ve signed anything ‘like this guy’ in recent times to he honest 

Fair enough mate. I just disagree. The one I watched he looked like a cross between Coulibaley and Ejaria. I'd honestly be gutted if we signed him :lol: 

As an aside, the clips from his time at Amiens are mostly creating chances for Guirassy. We were interested in him last summer but decided against it & the general consensus on here was he wasn’t worth the £2.5m they were asking for. 

he’s now about to leave Amiens for north of £20m 🙃