40K Season Tickets Renewed - Updated.

• Replies 537
  • Created
  • Last Reply

32,000 is great considering the circumstances, but I think we’ll be finding out pretty soon how much of a waiting list we really have. I reckon we’ll be considerably down on last season, but will see record half season ticket sales at Xmas to get us back up to the same level as last season.

7 minutes ago, ChampionsAgain said:

Good news then. The 25 point thing will get slaughtered but I think that’s a win win for everyone involved. 

Don’t see why it should tbh!

I never took a refund when I renewed and also joined myGers. So if that gives me a wee extra chance of a semi final or final ticket or even a wee away ticket for a league decider then that’s fair. 👍🏻

If paying by instalments I think you can only join Mygers after you've completed your payments, so that should hopefully lead to an additional wee boost in uptake (and money to the club) once last payments made.

Edit. After the final credit finance option it seems.

4 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

If paying by instalments I think you can only join Mygers after you've completed your payments, so that should hopefully lead to an additional wee boost in uptake (and money to the club) once last payments made.

No that’s not the case at all.

I paid my season ticket over the four monthly period and joined mygers on the first day. 👍🏻

23 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Don’t see why it should tbh!

I never took a refund when I renewed and also joined myGers. So if that gives me a wee extra chance of a semi final or final ticket or even a wee away ticket for a league decider then that’s fair. 👍🏻

16000 My Gers and it will only keep growing.

People may as well sign up now to it.

Eventually you will need to be a My Gers member to renew your ST along with other things.

Like it or not it's here to stay.

32 minutes ago, MorelosRangers said:

Absolutely amazing. The best and most loyal support in the world without a doubt.

Well done to everybody who has signed up so far. 

You're the worst poster on here by some distance

Kid on Rangers fan

1 minute ago, MorelosRangers said:

16000 My Gers and it will only keep growing.

People may as well sign up now to it.

Eventually you will need to be a My Gers member to renew your ST along with other things.

Like it or not it's here to stay.

Fuck you're an idiot :lol:

14 minutes ago, B1872 said:

No that’s not the case at all.

I paid my season ticket over the four monthly period and joined mygers on the first day. 👍🏻

Its after the credit finance options final payments you can buy, not sure if that's just the 10 month or includes a 4 month credit scheme too. Lost track of the the different options tbh.

19 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

We want you to join mygers so you can renew your ST, we are willing to literally cut our numbers in half to achieve this

What a fucking balloon @MorelosRangers :lol:

Come back to me when it happens.

Rangers have already stated that in future when My Gers member numbers rise that they will likely only offer cup semi and final tickets to them. ST Holder non My Gers members wont get a look in further down the line in 3-4- years. The membership scheme will adjust to reflect this.

Using bully boy words doesn't make you sound any better Sir.

25,000 members per year at £50 is roughly £1.25 million into the club.

Over the next 3 years that’s Hagi paid for with some additional revenue. 

Love it or hate it, it can only be a positive for the club!

5 minutes ago, MorelosRangers said:

Come back to me when it happens.

Rangers have already stated that in future when My Gers member numbers rise that they will likely only offer cup semi and final tickets to them. ST Holder non My Gers members wont get a look in further down the line in 3-4- years. The membership scheme will adjust to reflect this.

Using bully boy words doesn't make you sound any better Sir.

Ooft headshot. About time someone stood up to him. Thinks he's mr Rangers as he seen a mural once.

Archived