40K Season Tickets Renewed - Updated.

• Replies 537
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Lord Lockin said:

the place is getting worse by the day -  renewed my season ticket but seriously thinking of cancelling it - and don't need the smart arses coming on saying that'll help the waiting list

Bye then 

3 hours ago, MorelosRangers said:

Come back to me when it happens.

Rangers have already stated that in future when My Gers member numbers rise that they will likely only offer cup semi and final tickets to them. ST Holder non My Gers members wont get a look in further down the line in 3-4- years. The membership scheme will adjust to reflect this.

Using bully boy words doesn't make you sound any better Sir.

:lol:

celtic spfl and Scottish football as a whole we’ll bend over and take any shafting they want to continuously give us , our loyal support that might be toiling financially , your getting punished for needing some money back , fucking disgusting , I don’t recognise our club anymore , I didn’t take the refund but that’s as fucking low as it comes 

2 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

celtic spfl and Scottish football as a whole we’ll bend over and take any shafting you want to continuously give us , our loyal support that might be toiling financially , your getting punished for needing some money back , fucking disgusting , I don’t recognise our club anymore , I didn’t take the refund but that’s as fucking low as it comes 

Yeah, it’s pretty low doing that.

4 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

celtic spfl and Scottish football as a whole we’ll bend over and take any shafting you want to continuously give us , our loyal support that might be toiling financially , your getting punished for needing some money back , fucking disgusting , I don’t recognise our club anymore , I didn’t take the refund but that’s as fucking low as it comes 

fuckin disgusted with what's happening at the club

First I've seen that (25 extra MyGers points for not taking a refund)

See tbh, that would make me more inclined to ask for the refund (if I wasn't wanting it before) .... that sort of emotional blackmail is another low for the cunts running our club atm.

They either want to do the decent thing and offer a refund, or they don't. 

I didn't have any issues with Robertson's wording a couple of weeks ago when people accused him of emotional blackmail about the money not being refunded spent on the team. I thought that was a fair enough thing to say because it's true - but the MyGers points is a disgrace.

I like that it's now clear that we are simply customers and there is no pretence by the club to suggest otherwise 

Renewed my season, but not taking up MyGers, as I don't like the premise and can't be arsed fighting for points and being manipulated by the commercial people who, it appears, have lost the plot. 

I'm not considered by the club to be uber loyal, despite having the same seat for 20+ years, so for the first time I won't sign up to CCCS for League Cup and Scottish Cup games and will probably miss a decent number of the European games (if the stadium is even open for them). And will take a hard pass on new merchandise.

On the plus side,  others will have the chance of my seat for League Cup and Scottish cup ties against the like of Brechin or Forfar - though it's likely we will just see a continuing decline in attendances for those games to the detriment of everyone involved.

If we don't stop them getting ten in a row the marketing approach of treating fans like crap could backfire spectacularly

17 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

First I've seen that (25 extra MyGers points for not taking a refund)

See tbh, that would make me more inclined to ask for the refund (if I wasn't wanting it before) .... that sort of emotional blackmail is another low for the cunts running our club atm.

They either want to do the decent thing and offer a refund, or they don't. 

I didn't have any issues with Robertson's wording a couple of weeks ago when people accused him of emotional blackmail about the money not being refunded spent on the team. I thought that was a fair enough thing to say because it's true - but the MyGers points is a disgrace.

Cunts running our club?

Were you around when Ashley drafted in his team to our board?

It's night and day now. If we had success on the park then nobody would be complaining about how the board were running us. If you watch Bisgroves latest interview on RTV then the plans are fairly exciting ahead of 2022.

5 hours ago, B1872 said:

Don’t see why it should tbh!

I never took a refund when I renewed and also joined myGers. So if that gives me a wee extra chance of a semi final or final ticket or even a wee away ticket for a league decider then that’s fair. 👍🏻

1, it’s shite because it’s essentially punishing people who in ridiculously tough times might need that extra bit of money more than ever.

2, nobody knew even until today so people who might have patched the refund have been shafted.

4 minutes ago, MorelosRangers said:

Cunts running our club?

Were you around when Ashley drafted in his team to our board?

It's night and day now. If we had success on the park then nobody would be complaining about how the board were running us. If you watch Bisgroves latest interview on RTV then the plans are fairly exciting ahead of 2022.

Yes cunts running our club.

They are fucking wankers. If there was a stronger word than cunt, I'd use it. 

Scummy bastards. 

Bisgrove is another wank who's in above his head driving shite like MyGers. When it all goes tits up I hope they get hounded the same way the last lot of wrongen's did

13 minutes ago, Mr Soprano said:

How do the club believe that’s acceptable @Louden_Greg?

So out of touch it’s absolutely off the charts.

Remember this statement from the SLO - utter bullshit - I must admit I find a lot of the paranoia around this a bit tedious. To think the club will be putting black marks against people's names is fantasy. The ticket centre are absolutely inundated and I know from experience that you don't read the person's name other than to say 'Hi Greg' or whatever. You just get your head down and answer the question or fix the problem. It's real life - if the club didn't want to offer refunds they wouldn't have. We have made it clear that we ask fans to leave the funds in if they can but if not that's okay.

Archived