40K Season Tickets Renewed - Updated.

42 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

Yes cunts running our club.

They are fucking wankers. If there was a stronger word than cunt, I'd use it. 

Scummy bastards. 

Bisgrove is another wank who's in above his head driving shite like MyGers. When it all goes tits up I hope they get hounded the same way the last lot of wrongen's did

Oh dear 😄

So what do you make of all the plans eg Edmiston House  ( new megastore museum concert hall, fresh bars and hospitality?) Or would you prefer we didnt source any income avenues and plod along? 

What do you make of the board getting rid of SD and doing a 25m deal with Castore which will see us open Rangers shops across Scotland and NI?

The board have also funded Gerrard 7m for Kent 3m Hagi and other players on high wages.

Frightening how you can slag off somebody whos bringing more revenue into Rangers. We've never had so many sponsorship deals in the last 15 years. Before we had fuck all and were making a loss every season.

• Replies 537
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

:lol: if the process is anything like how they wanted others to claim refunds, I probably will tbh

They've stuck in £50-60m since taking control according to posters on here I'd trust 

Seems we will have to forget about it mate, you've to email them which is a lot like sending an email to nowhere 

4 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

The likes of Stewart Robertson has never put a penny into Rangers.

Neither has Bisgrove. 

Or Dickson. 

The folk running the club. 

Can’t remember the last time the Club did something and I thought ‘ahh that’s good of the Board’. 

This is the post i was quoting.

The "folk running the club" would be running fuck all without the financial backing from the board.

10 minutes ago, MorelosRangers said:

Oh dear 😄

So what do you make of all the plans eg Edmiston House  ( new megastore museum concert hall, fresh bars and hospitality?) Or would you prefer we didnt source any income avenues and plod along? 

What do you make of the board getting rid of SD and doing a 25m deal with Castore which will see us open Rangers shops across Scotland and NI?

The board have also funded Gerrard 7m for Kent 3m Hagi and other players on high wages.

Frightening how you can slag off somebody whos bringing more revenue into Rangers. We've never had so many sponsorship deals in the last 15 years. Before we had fuck all and were making a loss every season.

1- The plans look good. I've no idea how you can jump to the conclusion that I would prefer it if there wasn't any additional income coming in. Would it not also be better to ask this question once it was all up and running and actually bringing in the cash just incase it's a mistake, not sustainable and a waste of our money? they've wasted a shit load of our money so far on players, management and bad corporate decisions.

2- I'm glad we've got rid of Sports Direct. I have no idea if the Castore deal is good or bad as of yet. Neither do you. People say this about every single deal we make. We don't know if it's a good deal (yourself included) give me a big massive list of what the 25-million involves. What are the SLA (service level agreements) within the contract? what financial penalties are they in relation to missed targets with units not sold or possible non-performance on the park? what costs are incurred to us from that figure? do we need to purchase x amount of stock at a time to sell in these outlets we are opening up? just give me an overview. 

3- Why shouldn't we be spending that type of money on players? we have 43-thousand season ticket holders and a waiting list (previous figures before this seasons totals are finalised), group stages of Europe twice, made an additional round this season and banked 13-million from it and as has been said, had directors and investors bridge shortfalls and cover the debt for us. Also, if the Castore deal is as good as you say above, why are they player purchases such a big deal then? you can't say they've done well for revenue on one hand and then be amazed when we spend some of it on the team :confused: that's just doubling down on your little list here to try and make it look a lot more comprehensive. 

4- We've not had many sponsorship deals in previous years (15-years which you claim is nonsense because we were winning leagues and playing in the Champions League and made a European final) but the last ten years we've been struggling due to lower leagues etc. Now we are outperforming the taigs in Europe for example, so there's going to be an increase in sponsorship deals compared to the previous ten years when we were playing Annan and Peterhead. Think about it.

5- We are still making loses every season. I don't know if you knew that.

7 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

Can’t remember the last time the Club did something and I thought ‘ahh that’s good of the Board’. 

This is the post i was quoting.

The "folk running the club" would be running fuck all without the financial backing from the board.

Ah fair enough. Important enough distinction. 

14 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

When are the closing dates for myGers and CCCS? Must admit I don't think I've been on the website at all unless paying the first installments for the STs so feeling a bit out of touch which is unusual for me 

Can join mygers whenever you want 

27 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Does Rangers TV work on a smart tv?

Might buy a years subscription to bump up my mygers points.

They are coming out soon with the app? You'll be able to share your screen no bother on a smart tv.

The year long subscription will boost your points right up.

2 hours ago, MorelosRangers said:

Oh dear 😄

Frightening how you jump about this forum like some kinda of uber staunch boardroom arse licker thinking you’re better supporter than people who have literally put thousands into the club year after year and you don’t even have a ST 

just saying 

once the dust settles and the season begins the usual faces will be in ibrox first , the usual faces will be handed all the away tickets and the rest of us who’s went through all the avenues the club said we need to, to follow our team will get st Johnstone and livi like we always do, the place is fucking honking 

32 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Frightening how you jump about this forum like some kinda of uber staunch boardroom arse licker thinking you’re better supporter than people who have literally put thousands into the club year after year and you don’t even have a ST 

just saying 

Taig at the wind up I’m sure mate 

4 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Something doesn’t sit right with him mate not sure if he’s a taig though or just a spaz 

Aye , definitely at the wind up though , enough posters have had a pop at him about his lack of loyalty and investment in the club yet he keeps harping on 

1 hour ago, Tiger Shaw said:

just saying 

That has nothing to do with the point you quoted.

31 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Taig at the wind up I’m sure mate 

The old "he must be a taig" cos i disagree with a posters views. How original. A forum is for debating views.

For clarity i despise those pedo terrorist bastards. I wish none of them existed in this country and they would fuck off home. All we can though is beat them on the park and start to dominate once again.

2 minutes ago, MorelosRangers said:

The old "he must be a taig" cos i disagree with a posters views. How original. A forum is for debating views.

For clarity i despise those pedo terrorist bastards. I wish none of them existed in this country and they would fuck off home. All we can though is beat them on the park and start to dominate once again.

You’ve no scope to be telling bears investing thousands in the club compared to your £50 what’s what though 

like your second paragraph 👍🏻

2 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

You’ve no scope to be telling bears investing thousands in the club compared to your £50 what’s what though 

like your second paragraph 👍🏻

I understand your point but i was just stating my views. Just cos i dont have a ST doesnt mean i dont invest. This season for example I bought the Europa 3 game package attended every qualifier and attended 5 or 6 other home league games. So my views are also based on that i.e. i wouldnt be asking for any investment back, had i the option.

I'm in favour of My Gers and also the plans of the board, especially since JB arrived - someone from UEFA with a track record. But because people hate the board and disagree with my views, they say im a taig or board arse licker 😄

2 minutes ago, MorelosRangers said:

I understand your point but i was just stating my views. Just cos i dont have a ST doesnt mean i dont invest. This season for example I bought the Europa 3 game package attended every qualifier and attended 5 or 6 other home league games. So my views are also based on that i.e. i wouldnt be asking for any investment back, had i the option.

I'm in favour of My Gers and also the plans of the board, especially since JB arrived - someone from UEFA with a track record. But because people hate the board and disagree with my views, they say im a taig or board arse licker 😄

It’s not your views I have issues with, each to their own and that, it’s your superiority attitude towards other supporters who have invested a lot more than you have in the club the irks me. 

1 hour ago, Tiger Shaw said:

It’s not your views I have issues with, each to their own and that, it’s your superiority attitude towards other supporters who have invested a lot more than you have in the club the irks me. 

Apologies if it's come across like that 👍 not intended.

Honesty can’t believe people who needed the refund will start 25 points less than someone that didn’t , everyone and anyone right enough eh , the slo came on this forum and said there’d be no come back , “the paranoia was tedious” yet here we are 

12 hours ago, left winger said:

32,000 is great considering the circumstances, but I think we’ll be finding out pretty soon how much of a waiting list we really have. I reckon we’ll be considerably down on last season, but will see record half season ticket sales at Xmas to get us back up to the same level as last season.

Nah, we haven't renewed yet but will as will many others.    Some wont but would still say we will have 40k+ sold by 1st July.

Archived