40K Season Tickets Renewed - Updated.

10 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

What if you don't sign up to mygers and don't claim a refund, what do you get as acknowledgement then?

I would like the picnic with Broxi. I don't want his family there though because I find them particularly annoying to look at 

We should get a brick or our pictures up in the stadium imo

• Replies 537
  • Created
  • Last Reply

seriously though @Louden_Greg for those not claiming the refund or joining mygers, and have even renewed. What acknowledgement is there. Surely the above is the best course of action for the club and as you've said above 

12 hours ago, Louden_Greg said:

. Leaving the money unequivocally benefits the club 

therefore what are they going to do for us?

13 hours ago, Louden_Greg said:

I disagree. People were saying the club were going to ensure anyone going for a refund would never be allowed an away or semi-final ticket again and there would be black marks on their files etc. 

the club have decided following feedback from various stakeholders to reward those who chose to leave the funds with the club. It’s not about punishing those who receive their refund but acknowledging that those that left the funds with the club made a sacrifice. 

so either you get circa £125 or you get 25 points. No one is left with no acknowledgement for the season not being finished. 

It is about punishing those but :lol:!!!

You’re not giving points to people who asked for a refund, it’s as simple as that.

People are always gonny be hysterical with their claims regarding semis and finals, but this awarding of points could in theory stop them from getting tickets for Pittodrie or Parkheid. Maybe no a black mark against their name, but certainly puts them at a disadvantage.

1 hour ago, Mr Soprano said:

It is about punishing those but :lol:!!!

You’re not giving points to people who asked for a refund, it’s as simple as that.

People are always gonny be hysterical with their claims regarding semis and finals, but this awarding of points could in theory stop them from getting tickets for Pittodrie or Parkheid. Maybe no a black mark against their name, but certainly puts them at a disadvantage.

You’re obviously asking for a refund pal so you rightly will be deducted staunch points.

Pretty scummy thing to do imo.

Not claiming my voucher or asking for a refund, paying £1300 for ST this season but not paying my £50 x3 for Mygers memberships so my loyalty goes unrewarded. Is what it is. 

I’m not wanting fuck all back from the club apart from maybe a league title but rewarding some supporters and not others who in some cases will have put double the amount of cash into the club than mygers members will only cause resentment.

4 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Not claiming my voucher or asking for a refund, paying £1300 for ST this season but not paying my £50 x3 for Mygers memberships so my loyalty goes unrewarded. Is what it is. 

I’m not wanting fuck all back from the club apart from maybe a league title but rewarding some supporters and not others who in some cases will have put double the amount of cash into the club than mygers members will only cause resentment.

the place is a fuckin shambles mate and fuck knows who's came up with this ridiculous points system - loyalty my fuckin erse - just ripping the fans of 

11 hours ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Do you not see that what your saying confirms what posters are saying , Mygers is rewarding people not taking refunds ! The opposite and equal side of that is people taking refunds are being punished ! Now please dont give the company answer , your position is to go to the club with fans points , what is your personal view on that? Do you think that is fair ? 

Actually my role is to provide you insight into the club's opinion and give the club insight into supporters opinion in turn to provide the company answer but that is an aside.

I disagree that is is a punishment to not receive the points: you are either getting money or points.  Money back is not a punishment - its a choice that some have made (others maybe feel they had no other option) but they will receive something from the club.  In turn now those who decided to leave it with the club will also receive something in the form of mygers points added to their file.

5 minutes ago, Louden_Greg said:

Actually my role is to provide you insight into the club's opinion and give the club insight into supporters opinion in turn to provide the company answer but that is an aside.

I disagree that is is a punishment to not receive the points: you are either getting money or points.  Money back is not a punishment - its a choice that some have made (others maybe feel they had no other option) but they will receive something from the club.  In turn now those who decided to leave it with the club will also receive something in the form of mygers points added to their file.

What about the renewals that didn't take a refund but didn't sign up to mygers

16 minutes ago, Louden_Greg said:

I’m not 

My loyalty has been rewarded by having semi final/final priority taken away from me because I couldn’t afford another £150 on top of what I’ve already paid. 

13 minutes ago, Louden_Greg said:

And what if we are not joining mygers... 

5 minutes ago, Louden_Greg said:

You can put any spin you want on this latest shambles it's a punishment on people claiming a refund, Rangers don't even know people who are claiming a refund circumstances and to be honest don't give a fuck.

You haven't answered the guys who are asking what about those who aren't taking the refund and are not in MyGers - what happens to them

15 minutes ago, Louden_Greg said:

Well I certainly hope your doing this

1 minute ago, Louden_Greg said:

The Loyalty points will be on your file should you decide to activate the mygers points

So basically those people don't get rewarded until they give the club further money on top of having not asked for a refund?

I'm not too bothered by the whole thing but I don't think we should claim everyone is getting rewarded when in reality you have to pay for the reward 

Just now, .Williamson. said:

So basically those people don't get rewarded until they give the club further money on top of having not asked for a refund?

I'm not too bothered by the whole thing but I don't think we should claim everyone is getting rewarded when in reality you have to pay for the reward 

It's getting more farcical by the minute 

I will be awarded 25 points for this as will the waen, but I'm really not comfortable with it. 

I'm not sure why those who joined my gers and didn't take refunds are being rewarded? 

I don't want the refund nor am I taking the 25 quid voucher because I am happy to leave my money with the club from last season, Rangers didn't cause the pandemic, nor did they play their part in the farcical Dundee vote. 

But I've been lucky this last 14 weeks or so, still been at work, still getting full pay and some overtime. So it's easy for me as bar lockdown nothing has changed for me. 

I've a very close mate who isn't working the now who was absolutely torn on taking the refund or not, nothing to do with my gers points or anything else but he's struggling cash wise but didn't want to take the cash back out of the club. Yet despite him being a my gers member if he did this then he will be minimum 25 points behind me which is fucking ridiculous which means I'll be higher up the list than him even though he barely misses any game domestically, but he's fucked on that as he buys tickets from here, other buses or our bus gets him a ticket but as he wasn't allocated one by Rangers they don't know he's there so he's fucked that way as well. 

For me this ones poor from the club. 

Imo my gers should've been launched at a tenner or held back this season due to the ongoing crisis. 

I may not even see Rangers this calender year at Ibrox and I'm down 700 quid already 😂😂

5 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

40 quid for 25 points is a good deal imo and you're being awkward over the price of 7 half bottles of buckfast

27 minutes ago, Louden_Greg said:

It’ll be a punishment if they miss out on seeing us win the league though..

11 minutes ago, Lord Lockin said:

You can put any spin you want on this latest shambles it's a punishment on people claiming a refund, Rangers don't even know people who are claiming a refund circumstances and to be honest don't give a fuck.

You haven't answered the guys who are asking what about those who aren't taking the refund and are not in MyGers - what happens to them

i'm taking the refund and i don't give a fuck what they do to punish me . It will sum them  up . 

As explained . All my money will go back into the club , when i choose to spend it . Not for a scheme , that is a pure rip off in my eyes .

Would be interesting to see who actually thinks MYGERS is a good scheme and what percentage of bears 

The refunds should be a personal choice without other bears judging you . We all have different circumstances and values 

Archived