40K Season Tickets Renewed - Updated.

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

I will be awarded 25 points for this as will the waen, but I'm really not comfortable with it. 

I'm not sure why those who joined my gers and didn't take refunds are being rewarded? 

I don't want the refund nor am I taking the 25 quid voucher because I am happy to leave my money with the club from last season, Rangers didn't cause the pandemic, nor did they play their part in the farcical Dundee vote. 

But I've been lucky this last 14 weeks or so, still been at work, still getting full pay and some overtime. So it's easy for me as bar lockdown nothing has changed for me. 

I've a very close mate who isn't working the now who was absolutely torn on taking the refund or not, nothing to do with my gers points or anything else but he's struggling cash wise but didn't want to take the cash back out of the club. Yet despite him being a my gers member if he did this then he will be minimum 25 points behind me which is fucking ridiculous which means I'll be higher up the list than him even though he barely misses any game domestically, but he's fucked on that as he buys tickets from here, other buses or our bus gets him a ticket but as he wasn't allocated one by Rangers they don't know he's there so he's fucked that way as well. 

For me this ones poor from the club. 

Imo my gers should've been launched at a tenner or held back this season due to the ongoing crisis. 

I may not even see Rangers this calender year at Ibrox and I'm down 700 quid already 😂😂

and in my honest opinion this is where the @Louden_Greg should be stepping in and defending the fans, fighting for our rights, not being the mouthpiece for the club's decision.  It's meant to be his job to represent the voice of the fans within the club, not just another way for the club to get their message out. 

Also the ignorance that the club think it's points incentives which will be the deciding factor as to whether fans will ask for refunds or not, 99% of fans would probably leave their money in if they could financially - their personal/family finances will decide, not their away ticket allocation. Which ultimately just makes the mygers thing and even bigger slap in the face. 

• Replies 537
  • Created
  • Last Reply
42 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Not claiming my voucher or asking for a refund, paying £1300 for ST this season but not paying my £50 x3 for Mygers memberships so my loyalty goes unrewarded. Is what it is. 

I’m not wanting fuck all back from the club apart from maybe a league title but rewarding some supporters and not others who in some cases will have put double the amount of cash into the club than mygers members will only cause resentment.

This is exactly my situation but tbh I don't give a fuck anymore, I've decided I'm just going to Ibrox from now on anyway, no longer interested in going to Hampden or anywhere else now. 

Just now, eejay the dj said:

i'm taking the refund and i don't give a fuck what they do to punish me . It will sum them  up . 

As explained . All my money will go back into the club , when i choose to spend it . Not for a scheme , that is a pure rip off in my eyes .

Would be interesting to see who actually thinks MYGERS is a good scheme and what percentage of bears 

The refunds should be a personal choice without other bears judging you . We all have different circumstances and values 

It can be a good scheme and works well in Europe. 

But it's probably not been the best time to launch this at the minute 

Just now, Rfc52 said:

It can be a good scheme and works well in Europe. 

But it's probably not been the best time to launch this at the minute 

Maybe they should tweek it a little . Still time to address some of the fans concerns and maybe it would work long term 

The whole Mygers scheme is just another opportunity to milk the fans an also flush out ‘ghost clubs’.

I spoke to a guy who runs a bus last week (RFC52 and Mr Soprano will know who) and he has members over 50 on his bus who have followed Rangers for years, not into social media or members on here or FF, and they have absolutely no idea what is happening regarding renewals or away schemes. A complete shambles.

Just now, Scottywellhousetb said:

This is exactly my situation but tbh I don't give a fuck anymore, I've decided I'm just going to Ibrox from now on anyway, no longer interested in going to Hampden or anywhere else now. 

Different priorities for me now, got a spare for the cup final last season and couldn't get another so just gave mine to the wee man.

Ive been and seen it all with us. He's not so any spares I can get for bigger games or cup games like that if I don't get 2 he will get it 

2 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

I agree how you feel Scotty . Yet it will be very hard to give up the semis or the finals . You know when the time comes , you will be chapping at the bit 

5 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

i'm taking the refund and i don't give a fuck what they do to punish me . It will sum them  up . 

As explained . All my money will go back into the club , when i choose to spend it . Not for a scheme , that is a pure rip off in my eyes .

Would be interesting to see who actually thinks MYGERS is a good scheme and what percentage of bears 

The refunds should be a personal choice without other bears judging you . We all have different circumstances and values 

your spot on - I never thought I'd see the day Rangers would treat their VERY LOYAL support in this manner

2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Maybe they should tweek it a little . Still time to address some of the fans concerns and maybe it would work long term 

The next tweek will be points for merchandise when it’s released I’m certain of it , this is when I’ll need to admit defeat to MYGers, I’m 39 and usually purchase one nice Rangers training t shirt when new gear becomes available, buying the 3 strips and the goalie top for Livi away is when I’ll need to tap out to MYGers 

7 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

and in my honest opinion this is where the @Louden_Greg should be stepping in and defending the fans, fighting for our rights, not being the mouthpiece for the club's decision.  It's meant to be his job to represent the voice of the fans within the club, not just another way for the club to get their message out. 

Also the ignorance that the club think it's points incentives which will be the deciding factor as to whether fans will ask for refunds or not, 99% of fans would probably leave their money in if they could financially - their personal/family finances will decide, not their away ticket allocation. Which ultimately just makes the mygers thing and even bigger slap in the face. 

Exactly mate . Having spoke to him . Greg is a yes man employed for the sole reason of defending their decisions and talking  them up in my opinion  . 

17 minutes ago, kplfishtank said:

Then you won’t need the points will you ?? 

So how will the club acknowledge us not asking for a refund?  They are rewarding others for this.

I should add a i personally dont need a reward or recognition.  Just seems strange to reward only those willing to also join mygers 

4 minutes ago, Lord Lockin said:

your spot on - I never thought I'd see the day Rangers would treat their VERY LOYAL support in this manner

It's happening at the very worst time . Like i said before . everyone of our board knows we will renew due to blind loyalty . 32000 st proves this . Yet it's my opinion , they treat us like mugs 

15 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

I’ve made that decision too mate the introduction of mygers helped me come to that decision though, simply can’t afford to pay for the three mygers memberships while forking out over a grand for ST.  I’m still out of work due to the coronavirus and living hand to mouth on universal credit.

Just now, eejay the dj said:

It's happening at the very worst time . Like i said before . everyone of our board knows we will renew due to blind loyalty . 32000 st proves this . Yet it's my opinion , they treat us like mugs 

I think next year will be even worse, I think it covid-19 never happened, then there would of been a few more increases.

1 minute ago, Tiger Shaw said:

I’ve made that decision too mate the introduction of mygers helped me come to that decision though, simply can’t afford to pay for the three mygers memberships while forking our over a grand for ST.  I’m still out of work due to the coronavirus and living hand to mouth on universal credit.

that is what i call loyalty :tu:

4 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Exactly mate . Having spoke to him . Greg is a yes man employed for the sole reason of defending their decisions and talking  them up in my opinion  . 

had a laugh at an earlier post from him " it's my job to let the club know the supports opinion "  

21 hours ago, MorelosRangers said:

Oh dear 😄

So what do you make of all the plans eg Edmiston House  ( new megastore museum concert hall, fresh bars and hospitality?) Or would you prefer we didnt source any income avenues and plod along? 

What do you make of the board getting rid of SD and doing a 25m deal with Castore which will see us open Rangers shops across Scotland and NI?

The board have also funded Gerrard 7m for Kent 3m Hagi and other players on high wages.

Frightening how you can slag off somebody whos bringing more revenue into Rangers. We've never had so many sponsorship deals in the last 15 years. Before we had fuck all and were making a loss every season.

Really?  You got a season book yet? 

21 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I agree how you feel Scotty . Yet it will be very hard to give up the semis or the finals . You know when the time comes , you will be chapping at the bit 

But the problem is eejay these cunts will have the ticket situation stitched up before any draw is made. Your £50 is funding fuck all for you, you are still only getting killie/livi.  Theres more i would love to say in the season ticket/myGers uptake but i know its just because im raging 

57 minutes ago, Louden_Greg said:

Actually my role is to provide you insight into the club's opinion and give the club insight into supporters opinion in turn to provide the company answer but that is an aside.

I disagree that is is a punishment to not receive the points: you are either getting money or points.  Money back is not a punishment - its a choice that some have made (others maybe feel they had no other option) but they will receive something from the club.  In turn now those who decided to leave it with the club will also receive something in the form of mygers points added to their file.

First part is playing daft semantics around your role ,

Second point is a mixture of you being wrong and waffle 

1 minute ago, Gascoigne8 said:

But the problem is eejay these cunts will have the ticket situation stitched up before any draw is made. Your £50 is funding fuck all for you, you are still only getting killie/livi.  Theres more i would love to say in the season ticket/myGers uptake but i know its just because im raging 

No arguments from me there G8 .. It will be status quo in no time . We will only find that out when there's actually games , we can go and see 

1 hour ago, Louden_Greg said:

Actually my role is to provide you insight into the club's opinion and give the club insight into supporters opinion in turn to provide the company answer but that is an aside.

I disagree that is is a punishment to not receive the points: you are either getting money or points.  Money back is not a punishment - its a choice that some have made (others maybe feel they had no other option) but they will receive something from the club.  In turn now those who decided to leave it with the club will also receive something in the form of mygers points added to their file.

What about those people who don't ask for a refund but also aren't getting the mygers thing, do they just get hee-haw?

39 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

I will be awarded 25 points for this as will the waen, but I'm really not comfortable with it. 

I'm not sure why those who joined my gers and didn't take refunds are being rewarded? 

I don't want the refund nor am I taking the 25 quid voucher because I am happy to leave my money with the club from last season, Rangers didn't cause the pandemic, nor did they play their part in the farcical Dundee vote. 

But I've been lucky this last 14 weeks or so, still been at work, still getting full pay and some overtime. So it's easy for me as bar lockdown nothing has changed for me. 

I've a very close mate who isn't working the now who was absolutely torn on taking the refund or not, nothing to do with my gers points or anything else but he's struggling cash wise but didn't want to take the cash back out of the club. Yet despite him being a my gers member if he did this then he will be minimum 25 points behind me which is fucking ridiculous which means I'll be higher up the list than him even though he barely misses any game domestically, but he's fucked on that as he buys tickets from here, other buses or our bus gets him a ticket but as he wasn't allocated one by Rangers they don't know he's there so he's fucked that way as well. 

For me this ones poor from the club. 

Imo my gers should've been launched at a tenner or held back this season due to the ongoing crisis. 

I may not even see Rangers this calender year at Ibrox and I'm down 700 quid already 😂😂

You should be allowed to transfer your points to fellow fans. Therefore your mate who needs a refund even though he doesn't want to could still benefit from your loyalty for not taking the refund. 

3 minutes ago, mus said:

What about those people who don't ask for a refund but also aren't getting the mygers thing, do they just get hee-haw?

Looks very much like it. 

If anything I should be able to nominate someone on mygers to receive my points.

46 minutes ago, Louden_Greg said:

The Loyalty points will be on your file should you decide to activate the mygers points

You realise this post confirms that the club will be tracking who has taken refunds and who hasn't,  but I mean its definitely not a black mark or any sort of punishment 

Archived