40K Season Tickets Renewed - Updated.

1 minute ago, Dan Deacon said:

Looks very much like it. 

If anything I should be able to nominate someone on mygers to receive my points.

It is a bit poor to be fair, plus it's almost impossible to work out how to claim the £25 voucher which you can't spend on anything anyway!

• Replies 537
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, .Williamson. said:

You have the points reserved for you for when you decide to pay your money to join mygers

Well that makes me feel like a part of a family now!

9 minutes ago, Gascoigne8 said:

But the problem is eejay these cunts will have the ticket situation stitched up before any draw is made. Your £50 is funding fuck all for you, you are still only getting killie/livi.  Theres more i would love to say in the season ticket/myGers uptake but i know its just because im raging 

I’ve said that from day one mate there’s to many hand outs ticket wise for the normal punter to be paying for an away ticket scheme , it was frustrating as fuck and unfair before but at least it was free , the minute the club introduced a charge the hand outs need to stop and it needs to be (all we ask) fair , absolutely fucking no chance it will be though 

1 minute ago, Cedrick said:

I’ve said that from day one mate there’s to many hand outs ticket wise for the normal punter to be paying for an away ticket scheme , it was frustrating as fuck and unfair before but at least it was free , the minute the club introduced a charge the hand outs need to stop and it needs to be (all we ask) fair , absolutely fucking no chance it will be though 

First away game will show how big a mockery this LOYALTY scheme really is.

14 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

You should be allowed to transfer your points to fellow fans. Therefore your mate who needs a refund even though he doesn't want to could still benefit from your loyalty for not taking the refund. 

That’s actually a decent suggestion mate, In theory anyway,  no doubt the club would come out with some bullshit reason why it’s not possible.

4 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Wonder if St Johnstone away will sell out next time...

No chance , Livi midweek or 10 points behind them won’t either mate , Motherwell Miles behind them won’t sell out anaw 

See what I dont get here is this could be abused the way some of the max point travel club members done. Get yer ticket and your points then just sell it on. 

So there will again be people theoretically without a season ticket or mygers membership heading to the game and my gers members who wanted to go sitting in the house. This will also pull some of these members up to top level mygers members as they move people up and down the tiers 

8 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

That’s actually a decent suggestion mate, In theory anyway,  no doubt the club would come out with some bullshit reason why it’s not possible.

They wont give a reason it will be more "thats the process" then ignore it , same as the needing to print out paperwork for the refund nonsense , 

Buy your season ticket online - e signature 

Take out credit for season ticket - e signature 

Want a refund for st - oh print and post this form and we will send you a cheque at some point 

Bought a 1 off tarrier ticket- auto refund , not even an email required

Buy yeah the clubs all about loyalty to the fans 

11 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

See what I dont get here is this could be abused the way some of the max point travel club members done. Get yer ticket and your points then just sell it on. 

So there will again be people theoretically without a season ticket or mygers membership heading to the game and my gers members who wanted to go sitting in the house. This will also pull some of these members up to top level mygers members as they move people up and down the tiers 

Yer only hope there mate is people can’t be arsed logging in and Qing for a st Mirren away ticket if they aren’t going themselves, but your spot on ,

the travel club points shouldn’t been included in MYGers , eg there’s lads that’s played the game been to 3 euro games games will start off behind somebody on 8/9 travel club points and never left Glasgow , Rangers knew this though and as per the wrong decision was made and it’s been included in MYGers 

2 hours ago, STEPPS BOY said:

You’re obviously asking for a refund pal so you rightly will be deducted staunch points.

Pretty scummy thing to do imo.

Thankfully haven’t had to amigo, but as @Rfc52 has alluded to, I was at that stage a couple of weeks ago.

1 hour ago, STEPPS BOY said:

The whole Mygers scheme is just another opportunity to milk the fans an also flush out ‘ghost clubs’.

I spoke to a guy who runs a bus last week (RFC52 and Mr Soprano will know who) and he has members over 50 on his bus who have followed Rangers for years, not into social media or members on here or FF, and they have absolutely no idea what is happening regarding renewals or away schemes. A complete shambles.

Should have heard some of the questions asked at our AGM by some of the older members.

They’ve no idea what’s going on and it’s a shame tbh. It’s been mooted by our RSC that we’ll have to buy in groups if possible. Clusterfuck.

Still haven't signed up to myGers, really swithering with it tbh. I don't really buy our shirts or any of our merchandise in fact I haven't since 2012 I think. I 100% believe that's the next step with myGers points with merchandise. Not enough I pay for 3 STs go to every away game bar cellic, the majority of Euro aways, friendlies, RSC membership that I'll now need to look like a megastore advert cutting about in a Ianis Hagi onesie and Morelos masks.

That'll be where I finally draw the line and take my chances through places like this and my RSC.

7 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Still haven't signed up to myGers, really swithering with it tbh. I don't really buy our shirts or any of our merchandise in fact I haven't since 2012 I think. I 100% believe that's the next step with myGers points with merchandise. Not enough I pay for 3 STs go to every away game bar cellic, the majority of Euro aways, friendlies, RSC membership that I'll now need to look like a megastore advert cutting about in a Ianis Hagi onesie and Morelos masks.

That'll be where I finally draw the line and take my chances through places like this and my RSC.

TBF mate My Gers will evolve and grow in terms of points. I can see it coming if you buy a top direct you get some points.

For the new season, My Gers members are getting to pre book orders before anyone else (ST non My Gers holders included). 

2 minutes ago, MorelosRangers said:

TBF mate My Gers will evolve and grow in terms of points. I can see it coming if you buy a top direct you get some points.

For the new season, My Gers members are getting to pre book orders before anyone else (ST non My Gers holders included). 

It shouldn't get to that stage though. I'd wager that I probably spend over a third of my wages on Rangers per season already. Now to be ahead in the queue for St Mirren away I've to shell out hundreds more on merchandise I'd probably only wear kicking about the house? Not for me, that's where it ends. I get the point about making money for the club but telling me I need to go to 13 European trips to be on the same points as someone with RTV is absolutely hilarious. That person with RTV pays what £50 a season so can spend the equivalent of what I would spend on 6 European trips in the club shop and be potentially hundreds of points ahead? Madness if you ask me, if it gets to that stage.

12 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

It shouldn't get to that stage though. I'd wager that I probably spend over a third of my wages on Rangers per season already. Now to be ahead in the queue for St Mirren away I've to shell out hundreds more on merchandise I'd probably only wear kicking about the house? Not for me, that's where it ends. I get the point about making money for the club but telling me I need to go to 13 European trips to be on the same points as someone with RTV is absolutely hilarious. That person with RTV pays what £50 a season so can spend the equivalent of what I would spend on 6 European trips in the club shop and be potentially hundreds of points ahead? Madness if you ask me, if it gets to that stage.

Spot on with your loyalty where you're travelling everywhere to follow the club. 

Some points should be looked at where we have the loyal fans going all over. I think the clubs stance is you will get points should you invest in the club i.e. european away games dont really generate us money versus attending Ibrox.

1 hour ago, Rfc52 said:

Said that from day one. 

Which tells you it's nothing to do with rewarding folk, or loyalty - it's about squeezing more cash. 

Guys who run buses and who's members have signed upto the scheme, it will be a concerted effort with them all phoning up the ticket hotline when their respective windows all open, order tickets, and hand them onto the buses.

It's gave your average bus and supporter a lot more work, having to pay for the honour and their tickets drastically reduced. Nice work, Rangers.

If they wanted another £40/£50 per person just stick it on the season tickets and cunts can take it or leave it.

28 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

Said that from day one. 

Which tells you it's nothing to do with rewarding folk, or loyalty - it's about squeezing more cash. 

Guys who run buses and who's members have signed upto the scheme, it will be a concerted effort with them all phoning up the ticket hotline when their respective windows all open, order tickets, and hand them onto the buses.

It's gave your average bus and supporter a lot more work, having to pay for the honour and their tickets drastically reduced. Nice work, Rangers.

If they wanted another £40/£50 per person just stick it on the season tickets and cunts can take it or leave it.

Are you posting the exact same things on FF mate? 

Literally just read this post on there aswell :lol:

Tin hat on, but I feel a bit sorry for the SLO. 

Employed to defend the indefensible. Zero power to make or even influence decisions. Dreadful communicator to boot. 

Not sure how he’s qualified for the role. Poor guy is probably much more comfortable on FF where the party line is followed, rather than RMs freethinkers.

59 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

RTV is 25 points for the uk product that is £60.  The other one is the unlimited international product that is £240odds iirc 

away euro points are historically 5 per point. Going forward it will  be 3 to reflect it’s now points on purchase rather than application which means that the pool of those points is limited. Large points for limited offer allocations can create a bit of a closed shop that we are trying to avoid. 

Archived