Rangers Press Conference

Ace

One of the journos at it, not sure who just yet, asked Gerrard what he thought about Callum McGregor’s suggestion that Rodgers should be invited to Parkhead if they win 10iar. 

I mean... WTF. Cunt should have had his access removed and told he wouldn’t be back

1 minute ago, eskbankloyal said:

One of the journos at it, not sure who just yet, asked Gerrard what he thought about Callum McGregor’s suggestion that Rodgers should be invited to Parkhead if they win 10iar. 

I mean... WTF. Cunt should have had his access removed and told he wouldn’t be back

Be funny if Gerrard said should invite the victims of celtic's peadophile ring to Parkhead if they win

14 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

Some cunt also asked about tlb saying they should delay the old firm game when the fans are able to get back. It’s a Rangers press conference you cunts! Keep they scabby bastards out of the conversation! 

Archived